Finished the season the other night and I got a call from my Mom:

Finished the season the other night and I got a call from my Mom:
Mom: I'm really sad about the dead dragon, but I think it's going to remember it's mother.
Me: Huh?
Mom: Daenerys's love is going to break the Night King's spell. You just wait and see.
Me: Mom, that's dumb. Even if that were true, the dragon would still be dead.
Mom: Not if the Red Woman brings it back. They're keeping her around for something.
I stopped smirking on my end of the phone; it's utterly bonkers but I can't rule it out. Now I've got this lunacy to ponder for a year. Thanks mom.
Edit: I told Mom I posted her theory - she's thrilled to be on "the Sup Forums"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6xgfan/everything_my_mothers_prediction_about_the_mother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell your mom to go fuck herself.

Is there any worse trope than 'Power of love breaks mind control'?
I hate it so much

Rude.

We already have the evil undead horde, the dragon princess and the chosen boy.
We can have sum love power.

your mom's a faggot

The thing is dead, what's the point of even trying to snap it out of the control. Mel is probably around to bring back Jon if he dies again, not some dead pet that's probably gonna be replaced by the DanyJon baby.

Have either of you been paying attention? There is no happiness here. Everything in this world sucks for the people living in it. The power of love isn't saving anyone. They're all fucked.

OP is trolling.
hes looking for bait for sounding like such a virginal dweeb. talking about tv shows with his mom of all people and posting about it Sup Forums.
jfc

I wouldn't rule it out with the way the show's been

What's it like having Luc Besson for a mother since she just wrote the plot to The Fifth Element.

Yeah season 7 was a real heart wrencher. Oh, wait.

Calm before the storm user. Calm before the storm.

The next season is premiering in like a fucking year and a half. Who's going to care by then?

Why didn't you kill her during your birth when you still had the chance to get away with it?

Everyone.

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6xgfan/everything_my_mothers_prediction_about_the_mother/

Fuck off reddit.

Series won't end well.

D&D can fuck up GOT but I doubt George will let them fuck up the ending

>plot literally phoned in by mom

Thanks, D&D.

It's posts like this that make me keep coming here. Have an ebig upboat senpai :^)

Tell your mom thanks for fucking me last night lmao

what kind of avant-garde post-ironic meta-shitposting is this?
I can just imagine a fat idiot in a dimly lit room giggling like a little girl while copypasting threads from one place to another
truly an individual that operates on different levels

The worst fucking theory ever