Why do white women tend to be sluttier than women of other races

Why do white women tend to be sluttier than women of other races

Attached: A0156DB1-A62E-4F76-A90E-A95B548413BA.jpg (640x480, 81K)

All women are sluts, it all depends on what degree the environment enables them.

L*Tin Americans are sluttier

Also
>Claims to be proud to be sluts
>Cover their faces when taking pictures
Most of them are all talk.

This even Arab girls with there hijabs really wanna be turned inside out

Not really.

Have you ever met beurettes and Indian girls raised in the West? Thought you might have since you're British.

It's our fault. We let it happen.

Attached: 7856785777854.jpg (960x640, 164K)

It’s in their nature

Attached: DE92782C-77B8-4536-90C8-1A36A78C81AC.jpg (500x495, 89K)

Hey I have those boxers.

>That skull
>White
Clearly Arab or some other mongrel

European women are notorious for being promiscuous and going to Latin American and African countries to fuck random guys

Yeah clearly lol
As always

European men go all over the world for sex. But then some wh*te sluts go to suriname or curacao for some African pleasure and suddenly all the white ‘men’ get insecure and butthurt

>that pic
depressing

>European ga;s willingly going to South Africa to meet some broke-ass manlets
>also going to Africa to meet some black people whose accent they won't ever take seriously
You ought to realize that tourists fuck each other. Sometimes they fuck the locals, but most of the time it's tourists that spy for each other and fuck in their closed-off resort.

So Chad from the US and Bianca from Italy go to Uruguay. And they fuck each other, not Pablo from Montevideo or something.

Attached: 1508926320737.jpg (486x384, 133K)

That is not true, all women from all racesa re just as slut as all others
Find me a study that says otherwise

test

Shoo shoo t*rkroach faggot sandnigger cuck

Attached: 1500581922633.jpg (540x960, 61K)

Though this is mainly true, especially in the case of Thailand and Indonesia. Over here many male students go to Colombia with the intention to fuck locals, and women go to Suriname and Curacao in hopes of at least trying out a local.

That said even in nigger hellholes you only see pictures of white students together

>2002
It’s outdated

Why aren't Middle Eastern girls as slutty as North Africans?

Less African blood?
All those top Moroccan whores are almost all clearly 1/16th sub saharan

you want to take his gun away aren't you?
you fuckin' jew

Attached: thatsupsetsmyjimmies.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I don't know a lot about the Netherland's deal is, but women don't fetishize blacks to the point where they'd throw money at them to get a trip to a black country. I guess they're just not a novelty in France, and if they're well integrated, they're just a French person but black.

If sexual tourism happens here, it's going about envying being in another European or Western country really. "Itaian guys

trying to fuk local guys/girls*

>I don't know a lot about the Netherland's deal is, but women don't fetishize blacks to the point where they'd throw money at them to get a trip to a black country
1. This actually happens. Sex trips to west-Africa in particular Gambia are a thing just like men who go to Thailand and Philippines
2. They dont go there for BBC. But they do hook up with local men while they are there. Don’t forget that there are very few places on earth where you can speak Dutch and all of them are full of blacks.

Gah forgot to specify "here, as in not done in France.At least, I haven't heard about it being done in France, again because there are already some here if you want to feel "adventurous" or whatever that means.

Don't you all speak English anyways? Isn't Dutch speaking a non-factor by now, or still is for the lower strata of the population?

>Don't you all speak English anyways? Isn't Dutch speaking a non-factor by now, or still is for the lower strata of the population?
Women suck at English and most of our ‘study abroad’ or ‘internation internship’ industry is focused on Spain, Curacao and Suriname. Especially the latter two as they speak Dutch have a lot of room for teachers and child workers which are all women.

As a result there’s literally heaps of blonde Dutch girls being shipped there through college.

Welcome to Suriname

Attached: EBF9AAA0-DCA6-468C-AEA3-2FC3B54B442C.jpg (1495x1091, 307K)

>sluttier than women of other races
they're not

I'd agree with you, in Germany there are two kinds of sex tourism. The low-tier, weeaboo/fat old men types traveling to Asia or Sub-Saharan Africa and dreadlock wearing SJW/fat old women types traveling to North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. And the high-tier, middle and upper class whites meeting other white people from "exotic" places like California or Spain.

This. They're just more careful because their husbands, brothers, and fathers will beat them if they're seen slutting it up.

Attached: twerking in mosque.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

>california
>exotic
Hm.

>‘internation internship’ industry is focused on Spain, Curacao and Suriname.
Man that's a shame. Have English at your fingerships, from just how much English speakers there are around, and how close your own language is to it, but instead you never learn it and end up in a third-world hellhole.

I don't know a lot about Suriname, and can only it compare it to French Guyana though, known for durg traficking and being so horrible that French troops train there in case of jungle warfare.

>And the high-tier, middle and upper class whites meeting other white people from "exotic" places like California or Spain.
Basically. I know boys and girls fantasize about meeting that one local that'll charm them and whisk them through the country and its secret places. But speaking as someone from a oountry that houses a bunch of tourists each year, we don't have time to seduce tourists, we have jobs and all. Only tourists do tourists, and that's why they just fuck amongst each other.

Kinda. There's no palm trees in France except in the south.

>1 qt, 1 average and 5 dogs
What a loss

That's from a "slutwalk", this anti rape march that was a worldwide fad in like 2012.

Some police chief said women could prevent rape by not dressing like sluts, so a lot of women did marches in slutty clothes to protest that

That's from a "slutwalk", this anti rape march that was a worldwide fad in like 2012.

Some police chief said women could prevent rape by not dressing like sluts, so a lot of women did marches in slutty clothes to protest that

Mind the "", these tourists fall for the cliche of the laid back alternative surfer. Even South Europeans are somewhat "exotic" for other Europeans.

Man, I fucked up. Meant to quote you here:

Pic is so retarded because gay pride marches were a huge 90s thing

>male and female
Worthless, completely different words, especially at that age

Autism

because of protestant work ethic, they need a way to vent after a hard week so they drink themselves to vomit, and then they just want to find a guy to fuck, you guys are so fucking weird

Only people who say white women are slutty are insecure white guys who are upset at the fact that attractive white girls sleep with black dudes and not them

>Basically. I know boys and girls fantasize about meeting that one local that'll charm them and whisk them through the country and its secret places.
In Northern African tourist ressorts this is a scam pulled sometimes pulled on very naive German girls with the intention to aquire residency in Germany. These girls (majority are older women though) fall for the irresistible charm of the exotic lover and bring him back to Germany there they quickly become pregnant afterwards. This is because once the baby is born and the baby daddy lives for like 2-3 years in Germany he is granted permanet residency.

I think what you said applies to Erasmus-students and the expat community too. In my city both tend to stay with each other for the most time.

I'd agree with you but:

>at the fact that attractive white girls sleep with black dudes and not them
In the UK maybe? Here interracial dating is not the norm and attractive interracial couples are even more rare.

NEED a qt white Tumblr gf desu

just get yourself an asian gf like i did, (jap or china) is your best bet. submissive as hell and loves to cook for me

Single guys who already hate black people see a pic on Sup Forums of two British chicks with black boyfriends and lose their shit

Are you sure that German qts don't fuck around with Turkish Bulls?

Yeah, these people are insecure weebs. Maybe because blacks tend to date less attrative white women in Europe (if the date them at all).

At times but far from being the norm. I live in a district with a large Turkish population and don't see these couples too often. Most Turks have Turkish partners and vice versa. Around 13% Germans marry a foreign partner and from these 13% 19% are women marrying a Turkish partner and 14% are men marrying a Turkish partner.

I'm talking about fucking them, not necessarily marriages. I always read here in the Sup Forums of Turkish fucking German qts. Of course they may be exaggerating it, but we never know..

>ugh, weirdo!
Gtfo roastie

It's also retarded because "muh previous decades" romanticization

That is just Turkroaches trying to provoke insecure whites. If there would be this much fucking, there would be more German/Turkish marriages. Like I said, I don't see any form of these paring that often.

I get it. Let's see if the German youth intoxicated with SJWisms wont change this tho.

That's just natural selection

I wouldn't be too afraid of SJW propaganda. Sure, some naive or stupid people might fell for it. But the majority isn't affected by it, because bondship is based on stronger powers (societal, cultural and personal attraction/similarites). Maybe the edges between the groups will get a bit blurry but that's it (westernized Turks and the rare cases of German converts).

But if the Germans are not intoxicated with new-left thinking, why does not this reflect on politics? Is there any plausible reason why Merkel did not get her ass kicked out of Parliament?

Merkel only won because there is no real alternative to her. The other big party - social democrats - are either neoliberals or have a strong open border stance. So they aren't able to mobilize their own voters.

The other parties are too small and cater only to a certain segment of the population (liberal democrats and greens) or are too radical (left party and AfD).

The new-left/open border stance ("Willkommenskultur") is shared only ~15% of the popultion (spread across different partys). It is a vocal minority, but very popular with journalists.

The left wing bloc (social democrats, left party, green party) lost votes because of their open border stance.

lost votes because of t When people

Ok, but voting for Merkel isn't the same thing as voting for the social democrats, because they always make a deal to form a government? Voting for Merkel is, in fact, voting for more open borders, I'm wrong?
And the AfD are trully too radical or they are just an average European party that happens to have anti-immmigration policies?

Maybe your country shouldn't have undermined ours you fucking jewish faggot.

>Ok, but voting for Merkel isn't the same thing as voting for the social democrats, because they always make a deal to form a government?

Basically, yes. Last election Merkel aimed for a coaltion of her party and the greens (neoliberalism and progressivm go hand in hand) and SPD claimed, that they would not join a coaltion with Merkel again (some stupid Germans fell for this). But because of the AfD-votes Merkel would have the liberal democrats enter her black-green coaltion but they refused over refugees bringing in their families. SPD then joined her coaltion again after some pseudo-opposition.

>Voting for Merkel is, in fact, voting for more open borders, I'm wrong?
Not anymore. Merkel is highly opportunistic, she rarely talks about open borders anymore. And she made many deals with Asian and African countrys to block the flow of new refugees. But at the same time she wants refugees to bring their families.

>And the AfD are trully too radical or they are just an average European party that happens to have anti-immmigration policies?
They have a radical right wing faction (anti-abortionist/women-rights, nationalism, racism etc.) and as long as they don't get rid of them, AfD will remain too radical for most Germans. Also many Germans view them as free market radicals who want to cut social spending for poor Germans too.

>there is no real alternative to her.
what about an alternative... fur deutschland

Attached: consider the following 3.gif (480x480, 331K)

>anti-abortionist
That's just the moral thing to do tho.
> Not anymore. Merkel is highly opportunistic, she rarely talks about open borders anymore. And she made many deals with Asian and African countrys to block the flow of new refugees. But at the same time she wants refugees to bring their families.
Ok, and whoever born in Germany from refugees families are now German citizens and can vote in elections? How long do you think you guys will be like the USA when the races are literally decided by race-voters?

>be Europe
>have strong Green parties
>they go full retard and ban nuclear power and GMO
it's honestly as bad as America's climate change deniers

Free market capitalism 2bh.

You had the option after WWII but decided otherwise, because your leaders thought they needed German support against the UdSSR. The laugh is on you, foolish American.

>That's just the moral thing to do tho.
I'm not going into it, but many women will vote against AfD because of this stance.

>Ok, and whoever born in Germany from refugees families are now German citizens and can vote in elections? How long do you think you guys will be like the USA when the races are literally decided by race-voters?
No, refugees aren't allowed to vote and most of their children will not become German citizens. Only if you have a certain residency status and live at least 8 years in Germany your children will become German citizens by birth (or one parent is a German citizen). For them to become German citizens, they would need to live at least for 8 years in Germany, pass a certain test and aren't allowed to live on social welfare or commited any crime in the past.

>How long do you think you guys will be like the USA when the races are literally decided by race-voters?
Maybe in 20-30 years, but it is rather unlikely because we don't have that many migrants (even if you count the refugees in) and many migrants don't vote or have the right to vote.

Sorry, I messed up quoting you in the second part of my post.

>I'm not going into it, but many women will vote against AfD because of this stance.
Unfortunately women are shit voters.
>No, refugees aren't allowed to vote and most of their children will not become German citizens. Only if you have a certain residency status and live at least 8 years in Germany your children will become German citizens by birth (or one parent is a German citizen). For them to become German citizens, they would need to live at least for 8 years in Germany, pass a certain test and aren't allowed to live on social welfare or commited any crime in the past.
Ok, but there is a sizable chance of them becoming citizens, and they probably will only vote welfare-SJW parties unfortunately.
> Maybe in 20-30 years, but it is rather unlikely because we don't have that many migrants (even if you count the refugees in) and many migrants don't vote or have the right to vote.
Yes, but and in 50 years? I do think German government should rather make a deal with MENA governments right now to send refugees and migrants there, even if you'll have to pay money for it. MENA countries are good too, they are not bad countries for muslims to live in.

shut up macaco, dont pretend you know stuff about germany
go back with your meme knowledge

>will only vote welfare-SJW parties
They'll probably start voting for far-right Islamist parties eventually, in fairness.

>all these pathetic virgins crying because all the girls are fucking men other than them
Enjoy jerking off, don't let the impotent rage stop you from cumming.

Attached: 1484340043958.gif (800x430, 564K)

Bitch, [gay anarcho-commie feminist black fat tranny furry brony pride] marches were NOT a thing in the 90's.

I'm asking questions to a German precisely because I don't know much about Germany. I'm not presuming anything, I'm just trying to find out if the information (or misconceptions) that I have corresponds to reality. That's it. If I'm wrong, just say it and I'll accept it.
Which is also bad unfortunetly.

>Unfortunately women are shit voters.
Depends on your position in society.

>Ok, but there is a sizable chance of them becoming citizens, and they probably will only vote welfare-SJW parties unfortunately.
That chance isn't that big, as most don't have the required residency status (they are only allowed to stay in Germany till the war ends). And like I said, most of them wouldn't vote even if they were allowed to. There arent' enough of them to be realy signifcant too. Votes would probably split between moderate SJW parties (social democrats) and small special interest parties.

>Yes, but and in 50 years? I do think German government should rather make a deal with MENA governments right now to send refugees and migrants there, even if you'll have to pay money for it. MENA countries are good too, they are not bad countries for muslims to live in.
Who knows what will happen in 50 years. But I highly doubt that there will be any islamization of Germany. They will either somehow integrate into society or social welfare will be reduced and they aren't able to afford that many children anymore.

Have you not seen how black american women dress on a daily basis? They wear stripper clothes casually in daily life.

I'm white but lived in India for a while. Know plenty of second-generation Indian-Americans, too.

I think the "rebellious brown girl" meme is a bit over-hyped. My ex-girlfriend is a Marathi and didn't have a single boyfriend before we both met at age 21. She was still a virgin and had never gotten beyond kissing -- not because she didn't have opportunities, but because her priority as a student was studying.

I actually asked her about the same meme. She said some Indian-Americans (men and women) go INSANE during university, but they're usually a minority. Second-gen Indian girls, on the whole, seem a bit less promiscuous then their white counterparts.

Yes they fucking were, gay/trans pride marches at least. See pic, from the early 90s

Many gay people see them as a 90s artefact

Attached: Gaypride046BLOG.jpg (640x424, 137K)

because you're from britain and most (?) people around you are white

here in brazil black women easily take the cake

Attached: 1138979979_0298ed14b6.jpg (500x333, 107K)

kek, you haven't met Latinas

why do white women love the black bull so much?

both white men and white women love black meat

i see white male tourists fucking black hookers (either female or transvestite) all the time here in my city

I understand. Thanks.