Is Paul Jospeh Watson a Jewish puppet to control the white birth rate?

Discuss

wish i had a sex bot to rape :(

PJW lurks Sup Forums
confirmed for n-th time

>tfw no qt sex bot gf

>muh jews
it's time to grow up user

>Engaging in the virtual gf jew

no but he is controlled opposition

I wish I had a sex bot to rape me.

I got forcibly ridden my by my friend's mom when I was 12, I didn't really know what was going on and thought we were playfighting and she was having none of that shit and ragdolled me.

But I grew up to be 6'5 and I work a labour intensive job 14 hours a day 7 days a week for months at a time. There are no women on the planet who could manhandle me like my friends mom did, there are none that could even coe close who would be remotely attractive.

I have this godam fetish that can only be fulfilled by robotic women. I NEED this shit.

In work the other day I asked the guys if they would have sex with a robot if it looked like a girl and had good AI. The answer was a resounding yes. And these are middle tier guys who get laid fairly often, not just perma virgin neck beards.

Story time?

can that bitch suck my dick? Until then, it aint happening

Based PJW.
he knows 3DPD sucks.

fucking leaf

Tell more please

Fake and gay. Fuck off leaf.

>tfw no robot gf that can bear and raise children
Hopefully the day will come soon

Yes.

If I am going fuck a robot, I want it to look like a robot.

You had me at halal

I wish I could fuck PJW

>no but he is controlled opposition
people say this, but what does it mean? Where is the evidence that he is 'controlled'? Who is controlling him? Serious question.

You know people donate eggs right? You can literally have a bunch of kids and never fuck a real woman

real women are shit

once we figure out how to make sexbots fertile we will end the vaginal Jew

I doubt it. Nobody watches this queer but 4channers and MGTOW mongoloids.

>How can white women even compete?

Kek

Why is every conservative figure who becomes even somewhat famous (this guy, lauren southern, evalion, stefan) always considered a puppet or shill? does Sup Forums not want anyone to actually spread what they believe to a wider audience?

what would it take for you to say that someone is NOT a shill?

Basically saying the same message from a moderate viewpoint isn't good enough. Only someone like Ben Garrison that progressively gets more Sup Forums over time can satisfy them. Adolf Hitler would be called a cuck on here if he were alive today.

You should go to gay bars, you'll probably find what you are truly longing for.

>thinking they wont ban the sex bots

It's gonna happen.

Emma Stone was created by a computer?

Not soon enough, desu.

>I was never forcibly ridden by my friend's mum when I was 12

why live

>(((Joseph)))

I cant take him seriously, it is clear as day that (((Joseph))) is in for the attention and moneh

More like scarlett johansson

She has that dead empty stare 90% of people have that i hate oh so much

resting bitch face?

Kek, manlets BTFO

>heightfags get so much pussy that we don't even realize we're getting it

Nah just... Soulless. The eyes of an npc

Please let them exist before I'm 60

>We

This is why niggers get so much pussy

How is giving people who wouldn't pro create anyway the pleasure of fucking hot "women" a problem?

Anyone who can get girls wouldn't fuck a robot, they're for people who either don't want to deal with girls anymore or could never get a girl like that in the first place. Don't see a problem with sex bots tbqh