Why are there so many gypsies in Romania?

Why are there so many gypsies in Romania?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/15/acceptable-racism-gypsies-travellers-prejudice
youtube.com/watch?v=t5-nX_gYHPM
youtu.be/9KfC8Acw4Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Z1afzAAVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know but your mother is a whore

t. romanian gypsy diaspora

Are there any left? Pretty sure they're all in my country now shitting in the streets and being thieves.

because of you
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/15/acceptable-racism-gypsies-travellers-prejudice

The west came to "civilization" just in time for us not to be able to kick them out like previous countries to the east of Romania prior to that

i was just watching this, Sven
youtube.com/watch?v=t5-nX_gYHPM

Came for the social securitybux, stayed for the knives.

>Mexico
>Talking about gypsies
mate your entire country is made out of gypsies

Ah yes Benito. Think I've watched that shit 2-3 times now. The tides are changing, most Swedes are against the gypsies begging and shitting everywhere. But we still have the self-hating cucks that are in charge of our country so nothing has happened yet..

*Romanis

>Why are there Romanians in Romania?
What kind of stupid question is that?

There aren't as many as there used to be maybe 10 years ago imo. Thanks EU!

Gypsies are also called Romani people. Romania = the country of Romani people. They are literally gypsyland.

Why is there a thread like this every week?

its where they were least discriminated against way back when
in places like England france Germany other eastern countries they were hung and stuff

Fellow tovaras, how come we can't kick gypsies out?

I mean I know EU will go nuts over this, but just think about it for a second.

If a gypsy is caught stealing or doing any gypsy thing, they just get the boot, no excuse and not our problem where he ends up. This sort of harsh punishment will somewhat temper the others as gypsies can only learn through force and not kind words.

With all the things going on, Germany would probably adopt them, so we could end up scott free. Too bad we're just so addicted to those EU bucks like some NEET loser, alas this is nothing but a dream.

They're half shitskin

LOL

romanian here, 4 days after i came here i'm already full of all these ahmeds and niggers .I don't reallly know how i'm gonna resist staying here for a month

and yea, the average italian is more darker than the average romanian. They have the olive skin going on

What kind of car is best to run over gypsie?

youtu.be/9KfC8Acw4Qo

Dat jersey doe

We used to sterilize them, and take their children up until the 70s here.

Where would they go?

No country would take them.

Besides forced relocation of an ethnic minority would get us kicked out of the EU and sanctioned before you can say "literally Hitler".

tell that to this guys face
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Z1afzAAVQ

That's what I am saying, just dreams.

Leave them to Hungary, they're shit tier anyways, might fit in and make some bullshit excuse how they got kicked out of their home and that Romania is theirs.

>might fit in and make some bullshit excuse how they got kicked out of their home and that Romania is theirs.

110% accurate

>tfw two bro tier Romanians started at my work last week and completely changed my perception of Romania
>both speak perfect English
>mention an admiration for Hitler without being prompted
>tell me tales about how it's acceptable to punch a woman there

Because we enslaved them. No guilt for that, just ragrets.

Renault Midlum 270

Because of EU and their legislation.

We were forced to give them IDs instead of killing them.

Yeah Romanians are kind of rare here in the US, but we do have one working in the IT group I work in. He is very smart, normal guy.. definitely a bro in that he gets along good with everyone and has good personality.

nigger lovers

>tfw Gustav Vasa, former king of Sweden (1523-1560) made it legal to kill male gypsies who were in Sweden.

Good ol' Swedish Empire