I see no reason why the negro should have even the most basic of human rights

I see no reason why the negro should have even the most basic of human rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

urban.org/urban-wire/black-white-higher-education-gap-larger-today-50-years-ago
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nigger
dictionary.com/browse/synonym
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was right you know

they should have animal rights. negro abuse should be punishable.

Then fucking PETA would start coming after everyone, and crazy vegetarians would burn down places.

>tfw you can only dream of an alternate timeline where LBJ & democrats didn't ruin black communities by turning them into a permanent welfare state, and where whites and blacks might have had a chance of getting along

How the fuck can Sup Forums point to the Democrats and say "NO, you are the real racists".
The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance amuses me.

If only it were only THE negro and not negroes at least we could deal with the mess quickly and painlessly.

pol is not one person

i hope kosovo burns

Everyone is a little racist. Humans naturally don't like outgroups. I don't actually hate blacks for the color of their skin, i hate most of them because alot are just bad people. There are actually a few good ones out there.

>What is consensus

Just take a stance and defend it, either say "racism is good" or "Democrats are the real racists and racism is bad".

We'll call a nigger a nigger to his face
A Democrat will steal his family destroy his culture ruin his education obliterate his job opportunities then lock him up for being a nigger
urban.org/urban-wire/black-white-higher-education-gap-larger-today-50-years-ago

I know, but you have to take a stance.

SeeA nigger is a awful thing that goes about destroying what he has and acts like a screaming baby (there are white niggers too its just that blacks are born over 70% of the time out of wedlock most likely to get abortions etc)

i'm not going to play with a buzzword like racism

nigger is a behaviour, not a colour

if blacks didn't turn into ghetto niggers then i'm sure we could get along fine. if you watched the RNC, even on Sup Forums there was strong consensus that the well-educated blacks speakers appeared to be upstanding, first-class citizens

I would I'm more culturally prejudiced than racist. Color of skin is irrelevant to me. It's how you carry yourself, and overall black culture is degenerate, if a black grows up in white culture with white values, chances are they'll be ok.

Because human rights come from God not the state.

I've been on this board long enough to understand but you can't use these two arguments together.
If you want a word to replace "Nigger" use undesirable or and you won't be seen as an idiot.

>I see no reason why the negro should have even the most basic of human rights.

Such a based man.

This. If someone is a good person they're a good person. I hate just as many of my own whites as blacks, because alot of them are awful people too.

Not wanting to associate with people is a right. Regardless of why.

Exploiting people and making things worse for every one to get votes or money is wrong.

It's wrong when republicans cowtow to the rich. But, we're allowed to speak out against that without being ostracized.

That's the point here.

Individual racism is a right, institutionalized racism is an injustice, institutionized racism that tricks people into defending it is straight up evil.

Should have let us deport them you dumb confederate scum

NO, I am the real racist

"Democrats are the real racists" is some stupid shit republicans say that will change anyone's mind

I agree with you but I see this type of shit thrown all the time around Sup Forums and it makes the site look retarded.

Should've never imported them in first place to be honest.

>nigger is a behaviour, not a colour
>this meme still exists
You people are fucking retarded

You're using the same bullshit tactics the left uses to rebrand words for your own convenience in order to make yourself feel better about using it or being called it.

Wtf I hate black people now

whites with that same behaviour get called out too you moron, you just throw a 'w' in front to say wigger instead

come back when you've triggered article 50

Asinine. Davis did NOT feel this way.

As a matter of fact, he was CRITICIZED as a slave owner for dressing his slaves in the "finery of Paris" while poor whites in his area of Mississippi lived in squalor.

>whites with that behavior get called out too
congratulations user you pointed out the obvious

getting called a "wigger" doesn't mean anything, its just some stupid slang term a bunch of hipsters (and/or niggers) came up with
a nigger is a nigger.
Its based entirely on race.

It doesn't matter what their behavior is.

Stop being a stupid faggot and come back when you've stopped letting weed man send Somalis to fuck your military bases.

nigger is to wigger as bitch is to dick

the word signals a specific trait (black or white, female or male) but is not demeaning that person for that trait, it's for their behaviour

Actually, on this board, you look like the idiot.

There's always one person in the thread who doesn't understand that you can call out hypocrisy without being hypocritical by doing it.

This must be the famed alt right I've heard so much about

a bunch of pseudo lefties with no real regard for anything other than their emotions and what they feel is the right answer

I gave you the definition, you don't get to debate it without refuting it.

Here's a source for good measure.
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nigger

maybe blacks should stop acting like niggers and we'll stop calling them niggers.

>tfw you can't go back in time and stop the fuckin' immigration act FUCK YOU, LBJ!

A black is a nigger.
They are two words for the same thing.

What part of this is hard to understand?

>This must be the famed alt right I've heard so much about
pic related, you must love just throwing around buzzwords like that so you can avoid what's actually being talked about

>a bunch of pseudo lefties with no real regard for anything other than their emotions and what they feel is the right answer
i dont even know what you think alt right means but it's hard to imagine anyone rationalizing it as being 'pseudo lefty'

>I gave you the definition, you don't get to debate it without refuting it.
>oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nigger
> A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.
im not debating what a dictionary has written down as a definition, you're just ignoring the key part of the definition that refers to the reason for using the word, which is the term 'contemptuous'

Maybe they should act white by not breaking the law and killing people everyday and we won't call them derogatory names for being black

>you're just ignoring the key part of the definition that refers to the reason for using the word, which is the term 'contemptuous'
Which changes nothing about the definition itself
your argument was that "nigger is a behavior"
Holding contempt for blacks may or may not come from their behavior but this changes no part of the definition.

Your argument is that because X is used to describe Y in a derogatory fashion that X's definition is not Y.

The argument is blatantly ridiculous.

as for the alt right being pseudo lefties they're red tories given a modern Americanized name.

That's all.

You don't seem to understand user
I'm not debating any of this

I'm debating the stupid leaf in his attempt to use the emotion behind the use of a word to change its definition.

well I'm going to keep calling people who act like niggers, niggers whether there white or black.

because I don't want niggers or people who act like them in my society

the word nigger gets used every day by blacks towards blacks, even in a positive and non-racist manner

how do you reconcile that with the definition you're using?

That's fine user

The reason "acting like a nigger" is a thing is because niggers commit so much crime and act the way they do

I don't want people like that in my society either

but that doesn't change the definition of the word and I'm frankly bored of people who most likely berate the left for their underhanded tactics and other assorted bullshit (such as changing the definition of a word so they feel better about being called it or using it) doing the very same thing.

We have to hold ourselves to a higher standard than we hold them, at least in terms of debate.

Niggers tend to be stupid.

>Niggers tend to be stupid.
this is what you fall back on? i expected more based on how strongly you seem to feel about your position

why is it so hard for you to understand that a definition can have shortcomings and that in reality language is not so set in stone?

I'm waiting for you to have a look at the triangle you posted and use it to make a decent counter argument rather than

"I feel that this is different than what it is"

Also are you really going to debate that niggers tend to be stupid?

>Also are you really going to debate that niggers tend to be stupid?
No because this is literally what I've been saying this whole time, that the word is about the behaviour, not the colour. You seem to be subconsciously aware of this too, using the word to signify behaviour

So we can call whites niggers when they're acting like niggers (looting and drugs and crime and gibsmedat and other shit), is there such a thing as a black man in your worldview?

The kind of man who pays taxes, has a good job, spends time with his family, lives in a nice neighbourhood, and pretty much refuses to associate with nigger behaviour?

You're misunderstanding something here user

you've taken the word to signify the behavior rather than the behavior being attached to the word through basic pattern recognition
I thought this was obvious?

>The kind of man who pays taxes, has a good job, spends time with his family, lives in a nice neighbourhood
Yes they exist
A black man who does this is still a nigger for all intents and purposes.

Just because I wouldn't hold him in contempt does not mean the definition of the word nigger changes.

>you've taken the word to signify the behavior rather than the behavior being attached to the word through basic pattern recognition
you'll need to elaborate on this, it's not very clear what point you're trying to get across

>Just because I wouldn't hold him in contempt does not mean the definition of the word nigger changes.
but the definition involved contempt, and so now you're bending the definition yourself?

>you'll need to elaborate on this, it's not very clear what point you're trying to get across
The word Y was made to describe X
then a behavioral pattern was recognized relating to X, so the word Y gained the connotations of the behavioral pattern of X.

I'm not saying the term nigger does not have connotations of a behavior, I am saying that this behavior is not innate in the definition and the connection came about through pattern recognition.

>but the definition involved contempt, and so now you're bending the definition yourself?
The definition is "a contemptuous term for a
dark skinned person"
Exactly how am I bending the definition by saying "I do not hold this person in contempt"

The word itself is used in contempt but what it describes does not change, only the emotion behind what it describes.

ie if I say "I saw a black across the street" or if I say "I saw a nigger across the street" I am describing the same thing, the only difference is the perception of my opinion of what I described.

>Exactly how am I bending the definition by saying "I do not hold this person in contempt"
because in this post:
you wrote
>A black man who does this is still a nigger for all intents and purposes.
> I wouldn't hold him in contempt
so you're using the term nigger uncontemptuously

refer to the rest of the post, it explains that

which post?

>The word itself is used in contempt but what it describes does not change, only the emotion behind what it describes.
>ie if I say "I saw a black across the street" or if I say "I saw a nigger across the street" I am describing the same thing, the only difference is the perception of my opinion of what I described.

if those phrases mean the same thing then black has to mean the same as nigger to the point of being able to use them completely interchangeably, which is obviously not the case

dictionary.com/browse/synonym

>exactly or nearly the same

and in what way is this obviously not the case?

>the same or nearly the same
fixd

because the term is used with reference to the subject's behaviour, not the subject

i.e. not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black

>ie if I say "I saw a black across the street" or if I say "I saw a nigger across the street" I am describing the same thing, the only difference is the perception of my opinion of what I described.

The problem arises when we confuse the negro with humans, which has occured more and more often in the last 5 decades.

Throughout the political history of America, where the mainstream right wing is the Republicans as opposed to Sup Forums (or le alt right), the Democrats really were the real racists.

yes you've wrote this three times now, is there some deep meaning you're trying to get across?

I'm waiting for refutation user

(note that your circular reasoning doesn't qualify for refutation)

We'll never put a man on the moon if we don't hire some negro women to work at NASA.

Holy fuck you autistic faggot, better leave this board before they start confusing me with you.

This.

Don't Negroes cause trouble no matter where they are.

you can't write 'i am describing the same thing' and then immediately follow up with 'the only difference...'

this needs no more refuting, it's equivalent to saying something as absurd as '1=1 except...'

If many blacks aren't breaking the law any more than whites, why is anybody criticizing black criminals with a term that references race over behavior?

I already gave you the definition of a synonym user

this fits within those confines

synonyms can vary to significant degrees, what's your basis for using these to mean exactly the same thing?

I already explained that a few times

at this point you're just running around in circles

it's hard not to go in circles when you literally copypaste your own posts as a response

what do you expect me to add when i've already replied to the things you repost?

You avoided addressing that post the first two times I posted it and the only time you bothered to address it was after I asked you to the third time I posted it

if you're just going to avoid premises in an attempt to not deal with them there's nothing else for it

>You avoided addressing that post the first two times I posted it and the only time you bothered to address it was after I asked you to the third time I posted it
but i responded it to it here:

no, you addressed a different part of the argument in that post

But the thing you've copypasted 3 times is just another sentence of the same argument, do I need to greentext everything?

are you implying that addressing one part of an argument deals with the whole argument when that part was not a central point in it and was an anecdote used to clarify meaning?

No, I'm implying that if I don't greentext your entire post it doesn't mean that I didn't respond to it

>I only responded to part of the post
>this means I only responded to part of the post
Now that I've put it in greentext does that clear it up for you?

Well user I've enjoyed our argument but I have to go and cook dinner, have a nice night an thanks for the discussion (and pepes)