There is absolutely nothing wrong with this

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

Attached: 5588218_orig.jpg (266x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl6Q602xLZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

its cute tho

What is he gonna do to the seal?

Attached: 1494305469814.jpg (826x691, 92K)

BODY SLAM !!!

Attached: chasse_aux_blanchons.jpg (398x259, 26K)

The ice rats are a menace to the ecosystem, we should be killing more of them not less.

BAUTISTA BOMB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=fl6Q602xLZg

Attached: seal.jpg (350x263, 12K)

it's ok dear he's just sleeping

in ketchup?

The baltic sea is the only safe heaven for these poor creatures but Russia and Poland are polluting it to hell.

Greatest Game

Attached: screen02.png (640x480, 427K)

haha haven't seen this in ages

Why do you do this? Prevent overpopulation?

$

I agree with Canada.

meat and fur, nothing goes to waste

well sure, but wouldn't the adult have more skin and meat? Also you didn't say yes or no to the overpopulation question.

there is supposedly overpopulation so yes guess their predators got drawned away by humans

theyre helpless creatures for nutrition, but did he need to end his life? no.

This is correct there is nothing wrong with it. They destroy our fish stocks and people are only opposed to it because they're cute
Pls turn off proxy japan

Eating seal meat is more of an Eskimo thing, the Newfies will eat it also but it is a distant second priority to selling the pelts. And yes, they are overpopulated. This isn't the actual reason for hunting them, but as the pelt market has decreased (thanks to bleeding-heart animal rights campaigns) and less seals have been hunted it is having an affect on fish stocks, who are now being preyed upon by more seals.

And I don't believe it is legal to kill the whitecoats/babies anymore, hasn't been for quite some time.

Most people who do this are natives, since food is expensive.

Attached: flour-nutrition-north-nunavut-arctic-food-prices-iqaluit-september-27-2016.jpg (620x465, 153K)

Scary. I'm pretty sure anyone, regardless of income or ethnicity, can get gibs just for living in the far north. Anyone know how this works and how much it is?