SHE BLEACHED THE EMAILS WITH A CHEMICAL

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYnNCNrrJS8&feature=youtu.be&t=73
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/30/dozens-hillary-clinton-emails-benghazi-found-15000-messages-kept-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KANGS

What, with like a cloth or something?

Trump is a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYnNCNrrJS8&feature=youtu.be&t=73

Trump agrees, presidential candidates should have their health evaluated. Lets do it!

Wtf I hate trump now

Woah, Hilary used BleachBit? Holy fuck, she really did know she committed serious crimes, it wasn't an honest mistake at all.
I am now on the Trumptrain.

you know hillary's health problems are serious when her shills in the media attack trump's

she must be rotten inside

This.
>Seizures
>Complete mood swings
>Can't even walk stairs without assistance
>Always has to have handlers close in case something happens

wtf I LOVE pooping in my pants now

all they have left against the Trump is alinsky. and it isn't working.

Wtf I hate Hillary now. Grr.

Wtf I love hate now

Lol, what a fucking retard Trump is . Clinton didn't erase her emails with bleach, he erased them with the help of a program called "bleachbit", so that the FBI wouldn't find them.

His poll numbers will definitely suffer because of this....

This males me cum since it means there's something legitimately wrong with hilldawg and they're all trying to deflect hard

>Clinton didn't erase her emails with bleach, he erased them with the help of a program called "bleachbit"
and now every normie is talking about how hillary deleted her emails. He truly is a few steps ahead from the rest

One thing to remember.

Leftists always project.

They're always guilty of what they accuse others of being and doing.

>more and more analysts
>(((analysts)))

So this is the power of 4d chess... woah...

(((New York City)))

>used chemical so that nobody would ever be able to see him
You know, Trump might actually be a Russian agent.

Dozens of Hillary Clinton Emails About Benghazi Found in 15,000 Messages She Kept from FBI

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/30/dozens-hillary-clinton-emails-benghazi-found-15000-messages-kept-fbi/

>sage

>he
The truth comes out, just like your dad

i took a trip there once

why does such a lovely city have to be like this

is this real

>you gotta go back

>city
jesus christ what browser is that? it looks like explorer

god help u

>mfw this is a ploy to keep the emails in the news
>mfw everyone is now talking about the program she used
>mfw the media is now doing the dirty work for him

4 D- C H E S S
D
-
C
H
E
S
S

Come the fuck on. Do shills have like the same three pepes in theif folders?

You don't want to see my folder.

Lol, did shills get a funding bump yesterday? They are everywhere today

>Do shills have like the same three pepes in theif folders?
yep. Plus Le Happening memes and normie tv show gifs like also
>mrw

So you don't want to discuss the story, you just want to tell us what we should think.

>Trump says Hillary used a chemical
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP SAYS HILLARY USED A CHEMICAL
>WHAT SHE ACTUALLY DID WAS USE A FILE SHREDDING PROGRAM, WHAT A RETARD, AMIRITE?
>telling everyone that Hillary used a file shredding program to delete her e-mails permanently

This has been his MO since day 1, have you retards not caught on yet?

Looks like Firefox to me.

i don't know how the Hillary supporters can even defend this. There's video proof of her having seizures, she's almost never seen walking unassisted. She had that fucked up space-out thing on stage where the secret service guy came up and told her to just take a breath or whatever. She's completely fucked, it has been recorded, and yet people go on as if it never happened I don't fucking understand!

Yotsuba B, nice.
>Hello, fellow 4channelers.

newfag detected

Time travel can do stuff to your brain

anyone have trump time travel screen cap?

This totally.

Hillary is bad, all bad. Trump may be bad but he's not as bad as Hillary is bad. Hillary is the worst.

he said the chemical thing on purpose, to get Hillary supporters or fence-sitters to say "no it wasn't chemicals you dumbass, it was a program called BleachBit"

the whole point is to get people saying: "YES she did delete emails" and saying it as much as possible.

Be on the lookout for more of these Trump tactics

Brainwash will do that

Did you learn that line from your CTR briefing or did you google Sup Forums lingo?

>mfw he said this on purpose so the media actually talks about her serious crime and that it proves intent while making fun of him for being dumb

4d chess my friends.

neither

How many threads have you made today?

That's bad man, so, so bad. Trump's not bad like Hilary is bad though, you're right that he's not that bad but you have to admit; Trumps style of badness is pretty badass!

I knew it was you

I hope she gets a seizure while on the debate stage with Trump or even a coughing fit. Please meme magic, make it happen.

You think someone would go on the internet and tell lies?

I'm mildly impressed that the media is intelligent enough to decide to try to play it off as Trump being crazy, then just calling Clinton crazy in response.

I'm not sure I see what you're getting at, but I can definitely tell you aren't from around here.

I'm more Sup Forums than you will ever be.

Please may Kek's blessing be on this. Or even better, she keels over on stage

They'll spin it and pin Trump on Hillary's "assassination".

>inb4 a crafty liberal like John Oliver reframes the election to make disabilities the number one issue, presents Hillary as a martyr who deserves the presidency so we can prove we don't discriminate against people in poor health.
>Meanwhile, 24/7 ads of Trump mocking that 'journalist' with the retard arm or whatever
>Hillary wins in a landslide because people are too dumb to see beyond feels

Careful what you wish for, and never underestimate the oppression olympians.

Does anyone else realize that with her health going into the toilet, and she being unable to respond to criticize live as shown by the reporters,one thing is going to happen...

Come debate time...

Trump is literally going to kill Hillary with bants.

The mad man is literally going to bant her to death.

KEK WILLS IT

The only hole in the "Hillary has terrible health" narrative is that Hillary doesn't really have an end game. If she's as bad as we think, and if she survives until November, then what? She dies in her first year in office having accomplished nothing? Why would someone do that?

At this point it's a matter of pride for Hillary, she feels she has paid her dues and now she is owed the right of being President.

She also owes so many favors that she'll likely repay instantly within her first month of being President.

True. I'm sure the sting of being cucked out of the nomination in 08 by someone higher on the privilege stack has never really gone away. Which will make it all the funnier when she loses a second time to the most evil straight white male to walk the earth since Hitler.

Aw fuck. The Don has to set boundaries as to what he's willing to speak off the cuff about.

That was pretty retarded, must say. And I've be on the Trump train since he crushed Rand Paul.

KEK WILLS IT!
Wait he makes a good point...

>deleted information isn't recoverable
sure thing shill

Lol CTR guys are so transparent. Why dont you lurk and learn the lingo and how to use it in context before you embarass youselves further?

THE MEDIA IS FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT

Let them say that he has mental health issues so that then they both have to release their health records

Nice proxy schizo

It's a metaphor normies can understand... she didn't just delete the emails, she made sure they will never be recovered... That's intent to hide evidence. Who does that? CRIMINALS...

found the sad retard

You retards get triggered whenever I get compliments.

You're making it blatantly obvious you're the newfag here.

>acuses others of conspiracy without profs
>calls other looneys

You guys are really stupid.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
NOW PLEASE
FEEL FREE
TO
KILL
YOUR
SELF

Check this out from 2 nights ago.

It's my favorite screenshot of all time.

The right wing retard called himself a sad retard.

every time I see Mika she looks a little more defeated.

>glorious