Tfw the Syrian refugee crisis will be nothing compared to this

>tfw the Syrian refugee crisis will be nothing compared to this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMPsykXn948
siteresources.worldbank.org/INTWDR2010/Resources/5287678-1226014527953/WDR10-Full-Text.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the countries that produce basically nothing already will be able to produce less, and places like Canada will be able to produce more. What is wrong with this again? America will produce less, but with the increases in growth ability in Canada and Europe it looks like there will be more agriculture worldwide overall.

>Australia

URGay wins yet again

how did they make this chart? by using the same models that have been wrong about everything and can't even be used to reconstruct the past which is a lot easier than predict the future?

>tfw you live and Quebec have been saying for years we should increase our agricultural production

Africa ill become a barren wasteland. And they will be 7 billion people by the end of the century. Gibsmedat here we come

>Africa is not already a barren wasteland

Yeah, I, and several others on here have been saying for several years now, Europe needs to build a wall, or by 2040/2050 it's going to be invaded by literally millions of niggers a year, and Europe will literally become Africa. They'll turn us into their shit holes.

Not really. Central/Southern Africa has a decent soil. Niggers are just incapable to use it

You can atleast emigrate next door to New Zealand :^)

The future's bright...

youtube.com/watch?v=fMPsykXn948

Heres the source btw:

Page 27 in the pdf
siteresources.worldbank.org/INTWDR2010/Resources/5287678-1226014527953/WDR10-Full-Text.pdf

Central Africa has shit soil for crops. Europeans tried it and failed.

We'll have facist dictatorships again by that time and we'll just let the shouthern hemisphere die due to global warming. Everything timed just right that the climate reversal will set in by 2070, 80% of the population is dead, and normalize the planet again.

I think the idea is that usa and especially Canada will get refugees from Mexico and s America en masse, ditto Russia from se Asia and India.
Imo won't happen, resource wars will break out and borders will close. Tough luck for global south. >Tfw albertafag

Shit.

Guys. What if global warming would just precipitate the world into an all-out race war?

Im not australian, i just feel bad for those guys, they already have a huge useless desert, and now their economy is weakened even more

eh... most of the land was pretty shit anyway, we had to make most of it arable, we'll cope, after all we arent as hopeless as africans

What about the oncoming ice age of 2019?

any maps showing this ?

I'm actually curious

from what I've heard, most of the soil is like a billion years old since it was last involved in any geologic processes

therefore the nutrients are mostly used up and its yield potential is less

So Russia will essentially become an enormous bread basket?

Climate change is nature.

The primary threat to humanity is the climate getting colder, not hotter.

>fight everyone so you don't fight us
the jews won, user

they won and your comment is proof of that

come to think of it, all this US-Russian aggression now starts to make some sense

Wtf I'm a Siberian settler now

If the major drivers (unintentional) behind global warming : The West, China and India, did something large and very significant, then this wouldn't be an issue.

Oil dependency is bad anyway even if you think the vast majroity scientists are part of some conspiracy.

>more niggers, beaners and Indians will die unable to feed themselves
the future is bright lads

>on Greenland ice sheet
>global
global climate changes don't affect all areas of the globe equally

considered pic related Greenland doesn't really give you a good global picture

>tfw when literally hundress, almost thousands of climate change models have been examined
>not a SINGLE one has an r^2 lower than 0.5
>not a SINGLE one has been within 10% of the predicted numbers

Why should I look at this model number 8218 and expectnanything?

Asuming than that chart is true, due to climate change the methane bomb will off go well before 2050, so those green areas in the northen emisphere will get recked.
Just saying.

>HOL UP YOU SAYIN WE WAZ STARVING N SHIT?

>climate change

anyone who thinks any of the earth is surviving after this year's global conflict - ignited in the south China sea - is a complete moron.