Who did it better as;

Who did it better as;

>Le mass appeal comedy man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3CcBqzM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hhKcullMAtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That midget is not even close to the same level the other three achieved in their primes.

I'd probably say Eddie Murphy, but no one will be able to touch Jim Carrey's streak in '94

Jim Carrey has the most good films, plus he has shown he can do drama on occasion too.

Murphy>Carey

Sandler is the greatest auteur of manchild cinema. He is the forerunner for today's everyman.

It's a tie between 80's Eddie Murphy and 90's Jim Carrey.

My favourite movie is The cable guy. People say that it's a poor comedy and that's where they're wrong. It's a damn sad movie about loneliness and mental problems.

*blocks your path*

kevin hart is terrible

>Jim Carrey's streak in '94
>Ace Ventura
>The Mask
>Dumb and Dumber

How the fuck do you make 3 comedies this fucking good in one year?

I think the three have their respective lanes. Eddie Murphy is kind of an enigma for me because people consider him this iconic stand up comedian but to me he was a comedic actor who also did movies for families. His comedy was to vulgar for me. If you list all the films of each person, its filled with gems, you can argue of course. Like i said yesterday, it's like comparing the yankees with the red sox and the dodgers, makes no sense. they are all prime in different era's and ways, everyone gives a unique perspective. Entertainment would not be valuable if there wasn't choice. It's inherent in the notion.

Carrey at multiple times had the record for biggest single paycheck from a film. He was at his peak one of the most sought after stars ever.

this, he shouldn't even be in the same image

SOMEBODY STOP ME

I unironically agree with you.
>You were never there for me were you mother? You expected Mike and Carol Brady to raise me! I'm the bastard son of Claire Huxtable! I am a Lost Cunningham! I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life! Oh God!

>No. It's too late for me, but there are alot of little cable boys and girls out there who STILL have a chance! Don't you understand, Steven? Somebody has to kill the babysitter.

Say what you will about Sandler but he has to be the biggest movie star to put the least amount of effort into anything he's ever done.

shouldn't chris tucker be in there? he was more relevant than kevin fucking hart if you must put another nigger up there

Tucker was a superstar but fell down QUICK, taxes or working issues or some shit

I don't even know who are the two guys on the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3CcBqzM4E

> The future is now! Soon every American home will integrate their television, phone and computer. You'll be able to visit the Louvre on one channel, or watch female wrestling on another. You can do your shopping at home, or play Mortal Kombat with a friend from Vietnam. There's no end to the possibilities!

whole film was a stark social commentary on the present and a grim warning for the future.

Who's the ooga on the right?

He hasn't been in a massive amount of films, but a huge majority of them have been absolutely great.

>Ace Ventura 1+2
>The Mask
>Dumb and Dumber
>Cable Guy
>Liar Liar
>The Truman Show

All of those, in 4 years.

Jim was the dude especially in Ace Ventura when he popped out of hippo ass, I don't think I ever laughed harder in my life. Eddie can also be funny, the jew is terrible how is he even on the screens and Michael Jackson is just sad

Jim might of had the most insane run of any actor ever, he went from nobody to A-list as fuck in 2 years

Carrey is easily the best. Bruce Almighty was so good and has aged like fine wine.
Sandler's movies are acceptable.
Murphy's were okay for their time.
Hart's are forgettable.

>ok for their time
Murphy's movies hold up really well, despite being 20+ years old. His only problem was that he was also in a good deal of shitty films, where Carrey's legacy is damn near golden.

The difference is that Carrey's decline was gradual and Murphy's career fell off of a fucking cliff. Murphy made like 3 earth shattering box office bombs in a row and then just stopped working.

Between that and the fact that Carrey also has The Truman Show to hang his hat on Carrey's legacy is clearly superior.

Sandler still got it tho

This is a funny ass scene thogh

youtube.com/watch?v=hhKcullMAtU

Jim Carrey had some decent movies though, nothing great but fun to watch from time to time
the rest are shit, i keep forgetting his name but the first guy's comedies are all really dumb nigger humor that not even black people like

Hey kids remebmer shrek?

meyers was pretty kino

Carrey was funnier and the only one that did good on dramatic roles.

The eternal madman.