obviously

The Courier

Maisie Williams

Benny, respectively

Ooga Boyega

I'm right here, Quark.

I still work as an actor! Quark!

kek

most of the characters that matter could probably be played by their voice actors

how you holdin' up guy

I mean, I wouldn't keep HIM, but otherwise the voice cast is mostly fine for live action too.

Boone

Ulysses

uniornically Idris Elba tb h

Joe Pesci as Caesar
Gerard Depardieu as the courier

Ceaser is older looking anthony hopkins would he a perfect fit

Paul Rust as the Courier
Titus Burgess as Ulysses

Unironically

Tom Hardy as the courier
he doesnt need to talk just to grunt now and then

He would actually be an awesome choice

The Courier

yeah, but still, the guy that actualy voiced Ulysses had god tier voice and should play him i guess

i can hear listen to that autist ramble about MUH BEAR, MUH BULL, MUH DIVIDE for hours and not get tired

I know one person who would've been perfect as Caesar.

Arcade Gannon

Tabitha

Cook Cook

Cook Cook is a nignog though

>Cook Cook

idk about that, the wiki sasy he is caucasian (he's probably tanned)

Isn't Arcade meant to be likeable though? Instead of a talking cat?!?!?!

the aliens

I could stand behind it!

thats F3, we dont talk about that one

there are aliens also in new vegas

w-where?

only in wild wasteland

first you need to have that wacky random wasteland things perk, then travel near Horowitz farm

there are aliens in all fo games

ignorant cute ret

Easy Pete

oh shit, i remember now
that abandoned farm+ the wacky wasteland perk spawned a saucer, yeah

Arcade

arcade aint that much of a fag

Are we talking movie or show? NV wouldn't be possible or satisfying in anything less than 10 hours. I could see it being a trilogy like LOTR though. Now pic related I could definitely see being done in about 3 hours and actually being good. I just don't know who to cast.

Not vidya

>more like Gook Gook

>has facial hair

Fallout 3 could be done in one movie as well. Mel Gibson should direct it as a pro-Enclave allusion to pro-Reich sentiments.

Whom should play Red

bryce dallas howard

id cast my dick as red, if you know what i mean :^)

seriously, i dont know whats about that character, even with bethesda's dogshit models and graphicks, that was one of the rare moments a vidya character made my dick diamonds

>Sup Forums's taste in film and TV

Jesus Christ maybe you autistic fucks should stick to your inferior medium of entertainment.

kys lmao nerd lmao

the Courier

I fucking hate that faggot just give me the fucking dynamite REEEEEEEEEEE

Ron Pearlman as Marcus

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Frank Horrigan

Michael K. Williams as Sulik

kys

You can't be serious

>NV wouldn't be possible or satisfying in anything less than 10 hours.
10 hours aren't enough to cover the main story and the DLCs

Not to mention mods

>You Courier, are a gaping asshole, we both know this. Fuck if everyone in the Mojave doesn't know.

The courier doesnt have a personality though. Either pick an actor and write the character for the actor or tell a different story in the same universe, which I think would be more tasteful.

Well the one dude who said Tom hardy was a good idea. Tom Hardy is good at portraying a sort if generic role filler while also coming across as competent.

Not even because Mad Max is in the same genre, but Hardy did a good job filling mel Gibson's shoes in that role

who was in the wrong here?

>Tom Hardy is good at portraying a sort if generic role filler
only at that abortion of a movie, it's not like it's his career. According to the game's rules the courier could be a genius or a retard, a giant or an anorexic, a chad or social incompetent. I know it sounds silly to think about this but the courier is an avatar and you have to make him into a character, and also pick a direction to the story.

drei hund

watch Taboo

literally the courier

grunts and no talking