Will James ever get his shot at directing a big budget film?

Will James ever get his shot at directing a big budget film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGEGon-Qc_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3LVcvkLCUtU
youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=VvR_3OTxs8A&t
youtube.com/watch?v=G2dieU6UBOY
youtu.be/EyRcccYSFBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did. AVGN: The Movie had a relatively huge budget as far as low budget films are concerned.

not after the abomination that was the AVGN movie

lets hope not

Not as long as he's friends with Mike "Nigger Killer" Matei.

He can be a producer for Blacked

He's too busy still making AVGN kino

If he does, Patton Oswalt will make a lampoon video " Why I won't see the new Rolfe movie"

Who else can't look at him without thinking about his massive dick?
Also, that perfect hairline and teeth compared to Jame's.
He's a genetic freak. All he needs is a tan.

ITs not that big

I can't stop thinking about mexicans for some reason

He doesn't need to. He's making a gross amount of money of Cinemassacre and AVGN. Plus he has two kids to take care of now. Besides, he's better off doing low-budget movies.

The AVGN Movie caused him immense amount of personal distress & financial trouble. He almost filed for bankrupcy. So no, I don't think he'll be directing any features anytime soon.

Why cant Ryan just die already

Anything that costs more than $200 to make is "big budget" to this literal special education alumni. Him and his gay life partner Mike just want to dress up as cartoon characters and film themselves shitting fake diarrhea in each other's mouths, he knows jack shit about film and you would be wise to stop making threads about him before I get annoyed.

His channel is friend simulator kino.
RLM doesn't even get close.

>film school graduate
>made literally hundreds of short films, most of them horror
>avid film watcher, has a film collection that most only dream of
>he knows jack shit about film

maybe but I have to save them from the pedophile menace.

I don't really remember the movie's plot that well, but didn't that kiss come pretty much out of nowhere?

When is he gonna realise the kids arn't his and are Mikes?

How come his hairline looks like shit in all the newer AVGN videos he does, but it looks great in all the non-AVGN ones?

Better lighting, although i think it looks like shit 100% of the time. He should just wear a hat.

I dunno but i think it works for the nerd

>AVGN isn't kin.....

What's some essential cinemassacre kino?

The Jaguar two-parter is pretty representative of his work.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGEGon-Qc_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3LVcvkLCUtU

what did James mean by this?

Not funny

please stop posting this, it's painfully unfunny

Any pics of the first one? For research purposes

James is /ourguy/

he's a cuck

What was the best AVGN episode?

What a happy family!

What did he mean by this? Really, what is the joke?

>Will James ever get his shot at directing a big budget film?

So his wife can strong-arm her way onto the film? Get head writers credit? Insist the lead actor be black?

No, no James ruining his shot at making a real film when he shit out his embarrassing joke of an AVGN movie. Yet another "film expert" that shits out stuff far far worse than any deliberately bad movie production house.

James should donate his daughters for breeding purpose to whoever proves himself the greatest AVGN fan through a trivia quiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=VvR_3OTxs8A&t

Most of the console ones are great. Like the Sega CD or 32X ones or the Jaguar two parter.

IT was a Caucasian sausage fest otherwise

Im sure he will do a HORROR movie at some point
He can get a film out on a low budget and is fairly knowledgable about film making. (for a youtube guy)
Im sure some shitty studio that pumps out direct to VHS horror flicks will hire him at some point just to have the the extra "hey its AVGN directing this shit"

Oyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She looks like a psycho bitch.

He cant be making all that much money. He doesnt even have a patreon.

>tfw you're the real father of James's kids

Lol Ryan is a fat piece of shit. Bring back Bootsy

yeah, no. you're a faggot

This. Ryan is fucking insufferable.
Definitely autistic too.

He's made some kino recently

dat resting bitch face

remember how he used to actually enjoy making these videos

He's such a cool dude.
What happened to him? Any drama?

is he wearing a wig now?

You can still see some enjoyment in him from time to time
youtube.com/watch?v=G2dieU6UBOY

J U S T

Based Bootsy.
I miss him.

Yes, Mike kicked him off to replace him with Ryan.

Mike and James fucked him over and kicked him off and won't explain why. They also replaced him with that fucker Ryan.

KILL RYAN

James as director and Bootsy for soundtrack when? Bootsy has the voice of an angel

youtu.be/EyRcccYSFBg

Based Ryan a cute

Ryan is so cute :3

This captures his essence quite well.

Hey Mike, ask James about the time I used to send him fecal matter in the mail lol. I might post his info here to see what funny pranks Sup Forums can do

No

When the brown bricks hit.

BROWN BRICKS

James could have used his e celeb nerd status to bag some hot 19 year old gamer gurl and he decided to suck the black seed out of this witch instead. what a cuck

Of course Mike and Ryan are playing without James, and of course it's on the Switch. Fucking Nintendrones.

>*blacks your lifelong dream*

I get physically ill everytime I look at him

Did he fuck your mom?

mike a cute. A CUTE!

Haha no

His wife even put her name in the fucking credits.
Jame's dream got raped by that jew Kevin Finn and his wife.

Why is a woman that good looking doing stuff like that

didn't Mike spaz out when Bootsy said he liked Sega more? anybody got a link to that?

fuck off Ryan is GOAT

Yes he did. I can't remember which video, but it was probably one their last ones. I think it may have been in one of the Mario games.

do you have black James or Asian James???

DAMN

Give me his best.

If I pull that off, will you die?

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.