Cops shoot and kill innocent white man. Another murder by the police that will be ruled as justifiable...

Cops shoot and kill innocent white man. Another murder by the police that will be ruled as justifiable. Where's the riots for this dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

q13fox.com/2016/08/30/man-dead-after-charging-at-deputies-with-running-chainsaw-in-graham-deputies-say/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brb burning down my own neighborhood

Oops...

q13fox.com/2016/08/30/man-dead-after-charging-at-deputies-with-running-chainsaw-in-graham-deputies-say/

brb stealing some shoes

Brb finna rape my sister.

no mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he runs towards police while wielding a chainsaw

brb I am going to destroy my neighbor's property.

White people don't need to riot, we have jobs.

That movie is called PI.

>Charges Cops with a chainsaw.

Even our criminals are superior, are you even trying nig nogs?

He was just playing Grand Theft Auto GO. Leave him alone.

good, I'm going to loot a ps4 and a new flat screen

Remember that homeless guy in the desert the cops killed a couple years ago? Sicced dogs on him, then shot him, because he supposedly had a knife and was standing like thirty yards away camping in the sand.

Just because you wimpy white aren't brave enough to take the fight to the streets against positions of power who oppress you as well doesn't mean that you should undermine the efforts of black people to fight an unjust system.

Keep me posted

He was at work when this incident occurred, which just-so-happened to be at his house, ironically cutting down a few large trees on his property. He didn't do anything wrong. He was an amazing person.

Here's a list of unarmed white men killed by the police recently. Use it in good health to BTFO BLM nigs:

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris

And here's some additional reading on recent studies concerning police violence:

>No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

>Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

They're still parroting 'hands up don't shoot', do you think they give two shits about facts?

>fucking up my own town
>brave

Is this not a good source for them? You do understand BLM is heavy anticop right? Even their memey instagram accounts have white people used as propaganda.

When will the RACIST cops stop murdering innocent people? Oh he's white, KILL CRACKAS 2K16.

Yes, it is good.

Was the chainsaw turned on?

WAS IT ON?

I think the goal is not to change their minds, but rather change the minds of other people reading the debate on Twitter, messages boards, etc.

BLACK LIVES MAT...oh wait

When the police stop us, we don't run away, and we don't attack them. Sure the police are militarized and very aggressive, but white people are smart enough to listen to orders and save our arguments for the judge.

My understanding is that BLM is anticop b/c they believe that blacks are unfairly targeted and that whites are largely immune to police brutality. They may claim, as an ancillary concern, to care about all police brutality, but their actual actions demonstrate that they don't.

I think the intermediate goal should be to demonstrate that blacks don't have a monopoly in this area. Concede that police violence happens, but demonstrate that it is not a racial issue. This helps delegitimize BLM as a group.

Yes he was trimming the trees up around his place when the police started firing at him.

Suicide by Cop.
Sue eee Side ...
eeeeeeeeeeeee..........

>happens all the time.

Bu...but... Only black people get shot by the police. Go at a cop with a weapon, and expect to be shot. Common fucking sense.