>Le mass appeal action man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ffs_5DMJLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1, Arnuld
2. Sly
3. Bruce Willis
[Power Gap]
4. JCVD (does he even have any memorable movies outside of Bloodsport and Universal Soldier?)

>JCVD
>ever being relevant

nigga, i randomly saw him being smashed drunk in a club last year.
and i live in fucking Bulgaria

wha happen

Rocky I >> Die Hard >> T2 >>> Underseige >> Bloodsport i guess

in terms of mass appeal, underdog gainst the man iconography

>tfw there is no more "Le mass appeal action man" and we're stuck with badly done politically oriented female empowerment and nu males that can't be strong or they would be part of "Le patriarchy"

I want Bruce Willis to hug me from behind and tell me what a good boy I am

Sly>Willis>Arnold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who the fuck cares about Van Damme?

Sleep tight, pupper

JCVD came on the scene comparitively late and had a shorter career because of an incident of self sabotage where he called a movie studio drunk/coked out and demanded as much money as Jim Carrey was being paid. He basically got black balled.
I don't think he belongs with the others. He's more a Steven Seagal or a Dolph Lungren tier player

This.

Street Fighter sure was memorable

>Street Fighter
>JCVD
>Hard Targets
>Timecop
>Double Team
>Double Impact

Fuck off

You are retarded.

Rocky I is not an action movie. It's an action drama, so is First Blood.

Pure, hard dick, cocks out, big ball actions flicks, the ranking is as follows:

Predator > Total Recall > Terminator > Die Hard > Lethal Weapon > Cliffhanger > Commando > Running Man > True Lies > T2

>Cliffhanger
You liked this garbage?

learn to read snot-nose i'm talking what enduring sentiment appeals to the working masses the most, raw underdog struggles that pass the test of time. Rocky's still the champ.

>cliffhanger
pahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahah

>Having T2 that low

Please, desu.

>Le mass appeal action man

>*action* man

The only action in Rocky is the drama.

t-they took er

>Conan
>Conan 2
>Terminator
>Commando
>Predator
>The Running Man
>Total Recall
>Kindergarten Cop
>Terminator 2
>Last Action Hero
>True Lies
>Jingle All The Way

Those are just his big ones, not counting shit like Eraser and Raw Deal. No one will ever reach this level again.

Arnold will always be the King of action

Arnie free, what kinda question is this, whattsa matta with you

Best Filmography: Arnold
Best Actor: Bruce
Most Talented: Sly
Best Fighter: JCVD

>not counting shit like Eraser

You're luggage

Not because of him, though.

Dolph, of course!

He;s back for Creed 2

myvnigga

Who's the most underrated actor of all time?

>When shooting the film, Sylvester Stallone decided that for the shooting of the fight, he and Dolph Lundgren should hit one another for real, so as to increase the intensity of the scene. After doing three takes of Rocky taking shots to ribs, Stallone felt a burning in his chest, but ignored it. Later that night, he had difficulty breathing and was taken to a nearby emergency room. It was discovered that his blood pressure was over 200, and he had to be flown on a low-altitude flight from Canada to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, where he remained in intensive care for four days. What had happened was that Lungren had punched him so hard in the chest, Stallone's heart had slammed up against his breastbone and began to swell, cutting off the blood supply and restricting the oxygen flow throughout the body.

You think he's gonna kill Stallone for sure this time?

see

JCVD since Double Team is unironically the greatest film ever made.

Me

Pff, Bloodsport is the best Van Damme movie ever, even though Frank Dux is full of shit and probably doesn't even know how to fight.

If you grew up in the 80s/90s, early enough to see Jean Claude in his hay day, he had something Arnold, Stallone, and Bruce never had. I always consider him up there right next to Arnold and Sly. Bruce is actually the one I don't consider an equal. Did Bruce even lift?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ffs_5DMJLw

Just because he wasn't roided to the gills like Arnie doesn't mean that Bruce was DYEL mode

True he wasn't roided to the gills - nonetheless he was still completely average looking.

Only a fat and out of shape person would be impressed with 80s Bruce Willis

jackie chan > anyone in that image

>he was still completely average looking.
That was his shtick as an action star, though. Die Hard was so refreshing because it sold the idea of a relatively average guy getting into all these situations, as opposed to a living GI Joe like Schwarzenegger.

>contemporary period action man winner
Sly - Rocky series, Rambo series

>Sci-fi / fantasy action man winner
Arnold - Conan series, Terminator series

>Lesser imitations of both
Willis and JCVD

>and JCVD
You take that back.

I only know one thing; Arnold has turned into the biggest cock sucking commie degenerate libshit cuck of them all.

The fuck out of here with your "le French accent" man.

Based Kurt has always been able to play anything, and is what Sly and the others aspired to be.

r/the_donald

Rocky movies are dramas though

>like we didn't hate limp-wristed faggot liberal sensibilities before Trump ever thought of running for office

Why do you idiots keep acting like this is new?

Time Cop, Lionheart, and that shitty comedy he did with Rob Schneider about underground Chinese knock off cartels were kino

Van Damme is indistinguishable from Rocco

Purely based on action kinos? Arnold and it isn't even close.

Bruce and Sly are far better actors though with a more diverse range of good movies.

JCVD isn't even in the same league as the other 3. Arnold, Sly and Bruce were the tier 1 guys. People like Dolph and JCVD are 2nd tier. Some good flicks but nothing special.