youtu.be/NwWaGSVX3cY
madamenoire.com/697539/whats-black-men-love-seinfeld/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do what? What am I looking at?

>Americans have normalised it so much they don't even notice

christ I thought it was just a meme

>making this thread again

Wearing shoes indoors.

The answer is yes. We never know when we might need to do something useful outside. You wouldn't know anything about that though.

Obnoxious New Yorkers

NO we don't!!!!!

>Americans are so unfit that putting on shoes prevents them from being able to leave the house swiftly

Indeed OP, consuming crisps while standing is possibly the deepest manifestation of American anticulture.

dominate the world so extensively that everyone in the world speaks our language and spends all day mincing trivial things from our 20 year old television shows?

t. chinks

Stop pretending it's not normal, because it is.

SAGED

Actually a lot of Americans I know don't. When I have guests over I don't really require them to take their shoes off. I don't have kids though so not really worried about dirty floors.

>americans move swiftly
Kek

>Hey Cregg, would you mind taking your Hoonday and driving Meegan to Walmart to get some urbz? We need bayzil, orEGGano, and cilantro. And don't forget the aigs, Gram Crackers, zucchini, and eggplant. Oh and remember to check your meer sweety! We don't want a Neesan hitting your trunk like last time! oh and make sure there aren't any squirls in the yard when you leave, I think they're nesting in the ruff again

>putting on your sneakers just to go down the hall to take a shift
Americlaps everyone

>dominate the world so extensively that everyone in the world speaks our language

which language is that? american?

>I don't have kids so

Ahaha fucking chinks will defend this to no end. So if you have kids, and people don't take their shoes off, they'll all instantly die of superaids? Maybe your pathetic progeny with their shit genes. But don't imply that Americans are somehow the weird ones for not being superstitious retards.

don't leave the fan on while you sleep either Wang

>Be European
>Don't have indoor bike rack
>Don't stand up while eating a whole bag of ruffles in six minutes
>Don't still use dial phone in 2017
>Don't decorate your fridge with ope sports cars and superman magnets
>Don't wear Nike sneakers with business casual dress shirts
>Don't have a knee-high blue obelisk in the corner of every room
>Don't have kitchen stools that make it so you are hunched over when eating at the counter
>Don't have Jewish friends
What do you even do on your continent?

>go to pub with Yank lad from my work
>need a piss so I tell him I'm going to the bogs, ask for a pint
>he said he'll get one too
>come back from toilet
>he's sat there with an empty sainsbury's bag and eating a tub of ben and jerry's
>ask him where the pints are
>he apologises and pulls "mine" out the bag

what the fuck?

I have vans slippers that I wear indoors, the seinfeld guys are different though because it's filmed in a studio so it's not like they're trying to adhere to reality, they're just wearing their wardrobe and the camera doesn't usualy pan to their feet.
I can understand the rationale of not wanting to track dirt in your house but I'm not someone that's super anal about it.
clean your house regularly regardless if you're a sock nazi.

>take a shift
What, is he going to work or something?

filing this one under "American humour"

I remember the first time I visited my aunt and cousins in California. I had literally no idea American's microwaved their shoes, and was totally dumbfounded.

you don't have friends

being jewish

>this is what Ameristan natives find """""funny"""""
yikes!!

Are Americans the most lowly and despicable race on the face of the earth?

lol yuropoors are hateful subhumans, stay obsessed.

>go to L.A. to visit a friend
>he is working, I decide to take a stroll around town
>cross a street, police car turns around, flashlights and all
>'where ya going?' across the street I answer
>don't go there, it's dangerous you gonna get mugged and shot
>ok, go back in the apartment watch TV, miss Europe

Do Europeans really do this?

i dont, not even asian but its fucking gross. my parents were always huge on this. if you wear shoes indoors you might as well just dump garbage all over your floor

>going to LA

jew yorkers aren't real people, they're garbage people

Dude lol. I was agreeing with you. I personally don't take my shoes off but I know plenty of Americans that do. I can see how leaving shoes on might be unsanitary to some people but I don't worry about it. Like I said, I might if I had a baby and he was rolling around on the floor. Not because of fear of getting sick but because I am a slight germaphobe.

encouraging middle eastern immigrants to rape and murder them is a euro past time for the ages

Can Americans ever hope to rise to the sophistication of British humour?
youtu.be/NwWaGSVX3cY

Same. I'm otherwise pretty OCD but tracking dirt in the house is fairly benign imo

>american """"""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""

ameriblobs are weird

where did your friend live, south central?

No
if my neighbor burst into my apartment I would stab him.

>if your fried came into your apartment, you'd kill him
Fucking why?

Yuropoors destroyed.

That's not even Americans, just shoe fanatics. They are barely even people desu

I don't have any friends, a fact I enjoy. Miss pusy tho :^(

>be european
>wake up
>accidentally slam your bare foot on your cobblestone floor
>put on your pair of 300 year old boots that you've inherited
>trek 800 kilometers through mud to your shift at the syrian refugee camp, can't drive because petrol costs 4 billion quid per gallon
>get home after being robbed
>"flat" is occupied by a gypsie family
>your look of disdain when they're wearing shoes inside

>it's an Sup Forums cuntry war thread
Fuck off.

They're niggers or women, and no, they're not people.

We don't have to trudge through rivers of blood in the streets from moderate terrorist attacks every day so it's not really a problem

Europe knows they're inferior. These threads never actually go anywhere.

why do burgers get so butthurt when you point out how retarded it is to wear shoes in the house

I can never tell if this is just a joke or not, do they actually wear shoes in their own house?

I know in sitcoms they do but surely that's just sitcoms right?

Why do black women not "get" Seinfeld?

madamenoire.com/697539/whats-black-men-love-seinfeld/

>do they actually wear shoes in their own house?

too fat to remove them, so every floor in every amerihouse is covered in dogshite

>Wearing shoes indoors.
very practical, you never know whenyou´ll have to run from another terrorist attack or gang shootout

I wear shoes in my house. I'm not a pussy though so theres that.

name a single thing that's actually wrong with wearing footwear in a building, I'll wait

You get all the dirt from outside in your house and its uncomfortable are you retarded?

you've said why it's wrong to track dirt in your house, not why it's wrong to wear shoes in a house. as far as what you consider comfortable isn't an objective reason.
go on, I'm very patient.

your feet must smell like shit when you take them off
or do you sleep in them too tough guy?
wipe your shitty ass moron

You have to remember that Europeans live in cramped, filthy old cities. They have no concept of clean, well maintained American suburbs.

Yes, Americans are disgusting slobs and wear sweatpants in public as casual wear.

Americans have to wear shoes indoors because at any moment a light breeze could blow down the balsa wood walls of their McMansion and fill their house with floodwater

>Americans

>I don't wear shoes at all because I am concerned over my feet smelling
lolwat

>thinks he's tough for having to protect his delicate feet 24/7

Just take them off and relax, it's what home is for

Ahh. Now I feel bad. This whole time I thought Europeans were just retarded. I never took into account the poor living conditions. It all is falling into place.

If you are guests in someones house and they have wooden floors they might not care as much if you wear shoes.

>>you've said why it's wrong to track dirt in your house, not why it's wrong to wear shoes in a house.

If you wear shoes inside the house you bring dirt in your house fucking hell you are stupid

I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE Lorde.

You mean Mr Goldberg's runt batteries?

Americans are literally just worker drones

old cities in the US are fucking filthy so I can only imagine being in shit hole yurop. they probably legitimately are tracking around traces of the bubonic plague on the bottom of their shoes so I can understand their concern.

I visited Paris a few years ago and it was appallingly gross.

nice body on that slut

Where the fuck is the garden fence at the back?

You will never experience having a high school party in a big backyard with red party cups. I get why you guys are salty.

Oh no! The horror! A microscopic amount of dirt came into my house! Hahaha are Europoors this pussified? That is hilarious.

>I do don't make my friends take off their shoes.

In any civilized nation, guests assume that their shoes are coming off when they go to a friend's house. Jesus Christ I thought this shit was just a meme, as well.

>Yuros don't microwave their shoes to radiate all the germs off so they can wear their shoes indoors and even to bed

this only applies if you're wearing your shoes from outside in the house, and even still there's numerous ways to mitigate dirt from your footwear contaminating your house.
are you unable for some reason to clean your shoes or floors?

>What is a vacuum cleaner?

woah

who wants to look at smelly naked feet, you fucking chinks are twisted.

You wouldn't know a proper house party if it hit you on the head

In Britain we don't piss about with beer pong or that nonsense, it's a proper party. You'd be ringing your mum to pick you up in the bogs as soon as the ket came out

I cut my teeth on wedding rings

With close family/friends generally no. When company is over/holidays we generally wear shoes. I don't know why though. Like a proper thing to do I guess. I'm from the South though. No idea how they treat this in other areas of the country.

do you think youre clean when you walk in and lay all over your furniture? you take shits in your house and your worried about shoes on the floor? how much time do you spend on the floor?

The way I look at it, it seems childish to make guests walk around in their socks although I can understand if you have new carpeting instead of hardwood floors l.

In Japan they'll literally sudoku your head off on the spot with their concealed katana if you dare to walk inside their home with your filthy gaijin shoes on and since Japan is literally prefect in every way, no shoes indoors MUST be the way to live. Try to argue against THAT you filthy fucks

God britspeak is so lame.

but what if someone tracked dirt in your house?

Jerry Seinfeld actually thinks he's funny, which is so embarrassing.

and they say white stereotypes don't exist

Oy govna, da fuk yoo say about me mum you fucking poof!

>it's a proper party.

But what are you doing the whole time? Just drinking and talking to each other loudly?

oh wow you're so cool man, only britain has drugs. proper knickered, just off my tits envying your life. wow.

>swn cut her teeth on my foreskin
jdimsa

>aigs