/got/ general

Queen of Love and Beauty edition

previous

dany

Azor Petyr

>Promise me, Ned.

please do we need another thread with these skanks?

Why was the Theon fight scene so fucking retarded

Do you think Cat ever forcibly touched young Jon's penis as revenge for being her cuck trophy? Or maybe made him suckle from her breasts and call her mommy, so he'd feel like less of an outsider to her?

Down Syndrom cunt

what was the point of writing the same character two times ?

Would kill and rape her corpse

I got a theory that Bran pushed himself out of the window.

aaagghhh... promish me Jon...

season 7 dany is best girl

>please do we need another thread with these skanks?

No, just with Amelia.

What was the purpose of this character?

No, cat was the most unbearable character in the whole show, the only thing can do is bitch and moan at Ned or Robb while looking and sounding like an 80 year old woman.

first

AHHHHHHHHH SHANSHA GIVE HARRENHAL TO MY SHON WHEN HE'SH OLD ENOUGH

>it's a Sansa and Arya segment

dunno found him a bit dull

>Aegor Rivers' fan
Dude please

>that jersey
please someone burn down that pub

>they killed a better character

Could we tone down the racism a bit guys?

to... aagghhh..

GODS she looks good Dragoned out

>THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

You just KNOW she fucked Jon a couple of times just to cuck Ned back

get people close to suicide to side with him and fall in love with him only to die for nothing to push them over the edge

The fuck is your problem you manchild virgin?

We need the declaration of North Independence to find the secret gold of the order of the First Men

Did Littlefinger ever visited Lysa in the Eyrie?
Can it be that small Robert us his actual son?

Save the North while the writers hold a grudge because they were literal Renlyfags

So what the fuck is the economy of Westeros

Everything important comes from the other continent

Where's the farmland?

little bird

MEANWHILE, IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

>“The laces,” he urged her. “Be a sweet girl and undo them.” Instead she slid her finger down along the inside of his thigh. He gave a grunt. “Damn, be careful there, you — “

>Mercy gave a gasp and stepped away, her face confused and frightened. “You’re bleeding.”

>“Wha — ” He looked down at himself. “Gods be good. What did you do to me, you little cunt?” The red stain spread across his thigh, soaking the heavy fabric.

>“Nothing,” Mercy squeaked. “I never… oh, oh, there’s so much blood. Stop it, stop it, you’re scaring me.”

>He shook his head, a dazed look on his face. When he pressed his hand to his thigh, blood squirted through his fingers. It was running down his leg, into his boot. He doesn’t look so comely now, she thought. He just looks white and frightened.

>“A towel,” the guardsman gasped. “Bring me a towel, a rag, press down on it. Gods. I feel dizzy.” His leg was drenched with blood from the thigh down. When he tried to put his weight on it, his knee buckled and he fell. “Help me,” he pleaded, as the crotch of his breeches reddened. “Mother have mercy, girl. A healer… run and find a healer, quick now.”

>“There’s one on the next canal, but he won’t come. You have to go to him. Can’t you walk?”

>“Walk?” His fingers were slick with blood. “Are you blind, girl? I’m bleeding like a stuck pig. I can’t walk on this.”

>“Well,” she said, “I don’t know how you’ll get there, then.”

>“You’ll need to carry me.”

>See? thought Mercy. You know your line, and so do I.

>“Think so?” asked Arya, sweetly.

>Raff the Sweetling looked up sharply as the long thin blade came sliding from her sleeve. She slipped it through his throat beneath the chin, twisted, and ripped it back out sideways with a single smooth slash. A fine red rain followed, and in his eyes the light went out.

Led astray by a red witch. The message is God exists but the institution of religion is a farce

Cast her

oh sorry didn't realize you posted here Bessie

Yes it is

For some reason during this scene I thought it would turn out that Ned was fucking his sister and Jon snow was Liana and Ned's son.

I love book Arya, Westeros only fags hate anything in Essos though

The hand around my penis.

BESSIE!

Yes that would certainly be something GURM would do.

>Alayne murdering her beloved father
what did D&D mean by this?

Sansha is Varys' agent confirmed?

She can do better.

>Alayne

Who?

The Fyre rises

Cast her, r/freefolk.

>Where's the farmland?
Tywin burned about 1/3rd of it.

a semon demon

but it isn't rising in shiara seastar's pussy

Do you even pay attention? All the farms are in Highgarden

>It's a Arya cuts a candle to make it dark so she can win a fight off screen segment

Hermione Granger.

Post yfw Jon and Dany reestablish House Targaryen and the new words are Fire and Ice

Would explain why they're so awkward around each other.

cast him

Me too. She was my favorite character. A shame what D&D did to her, and how she'll now be remembered.

that is the most unattractive "style" I've ever seen, is it some Flinstones cosplay?

hermione is black, retard
Rowling confirmed it

i would cum

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

GEORGIE

>She was my favorite character.

Kill yourself you dickless numale

Jeyne Poole

This will be right before or after the Alayne chapter where she seduces Harry for kino purposes. They'll rhyme like pottery.

Yggritte's sister who Jon passed on because she has a receding hairline.

Hey /got/, show writer here XD can you guys help us write out 2 LOVE scenes between Euron/Cersei and Brienne/Jaime to play together next season? We'll select the best answer and then COMBINE it with Reddit's best answer, awesome!

seek mental help

Arya was so fucking awful in this season after getting to winterfell. Suddenly she acts like a total edgelord, somehow is better at combat than Brienne of fucking Tarth, her speeches make me physically cringe, and her fat goblin face just makes everything worse

Why are her fingers so stubby?

Isn't Bittersteel pretty much the proto-Stannis?

Aegor got the better part of the deal, Brynden was a cuck.

Propose marriage dozens of times, she keeps rejecting you, fucking other men and making you jelly and you still wanna wife that.

With Brynden's greenseer powers and spies, he must've seen and known everything too, every creampie she took, the sounds she made as she was double stuffed by peasants, knight and nobles alike, who she came hardest with and who was bigger.

Sad

Oh yeah who was your favorite character? Stannis? Real original you fucking melvin.

middle is TOP CUTE

Guise, as a non-book reader, can somebody explain why Robert Baratheon was so deeply in love with a thot?

She fucking married Ray Garr. How could Robert love a woman that literally ran off with somebody else? Obviously I know he thought she was kidnapped and raped, but how could his love be so strong for a woman when it clearly wasn't reciprocated with the same strength?

Alayne Stone, Littlefinger's clever and beautiful baseborn daughter.

>nipslip
aw yeah

he was cucked

>Varys
who

reminder daenerys is a blackfyre

the merman

It turns out the bear she Brienee fought was a faceless man and was wearing Jaime's face this whole time, as he's fucking her from behind he yanks the mask off, roars in her face them mauls her to death, it is all graphically shown including Brienne shitting herself post mortem with a loud "BRAAAAAAP" noise

The local succubus.

>use tree powers to try to keep yourself from getting cucked
>send visions of Shiera fucking Aeron and Maegor and the Red Widow for all I know
>Accidentally give your past self a cuckoldry fetish
>it was a causality loop all along

Explain yourself

>dickless numale
Ironically my second favorite POV character is Theon.

Stannis is also great.

>Arya is wounded pretty bad
>Her assassin who always beats her comes at her
>She cuts the candle so no light
>She somehow wins the fight
>She then returns to Jaqen who sent the assassin
>"I suppose you truly are the faceless man" and lets her go with a lunchbox and boat

So it turns out faceless men are no big mystical thing they are just assassins for hire and not even noble causes.

Lancel where are you?

who is qt?

Literally who? there's no such character in Game of Thrones.

>You think darkness is your ally
Really Dabid?

I think I'm the only one in all of /got/ who wants to fuck that nutjob meme haired one

It kind of makes no sense than Jaqen would let her go after training her for a long time. Because that would mean pretty much anyone could join them (if they let that person in that is), received training and then quit at one point. Would make them look like a retarded organization more than anything.