1.3 billion muslims

>1.3 billion muslims
>14 million jews
Tell me Sup Forums why do some people still defend islam

1: Muslims are all savages
2: Jews decide the winners. Rly make u tink...

because muslims are nothing but animals.

We'll there used to be a lot more Jews but then the Holocaust happened

Not defend Islam-Muslims stab you, die.
Not defend Jew-Jew survives and sues his attacker, maybe not get sued.

Why defend Jews?

Kill ALL semites, leave none

tf is this pic

Almost every nobel prize winner in history worked for the destruction of israel in one way or another, that's why there are so many jews in the list.

It's a way to empower hard line leftist lunacy.

most of them were awarded to our country

arent most of the muslim ones peace prizes too?

>muslim intellectuals

Because Muslim with clay is okay muslim. I always said that Israeli citizen muslims are pretty based, hard working people. I am pretty sure that Egyptians are as cool.

lmao I got banned for posting this exact file to scare away shills
kinda ironic that you saved a kike file

>There's 14 million Jews in the entire world
>6 million Jews were killed in the 30's and 40's in a small geographical area

Hmm really makes you think..

yea ahaha, oh the irony

What a ridicules faggot you are

so many kikes in this thread

Hey, most of them are blue collar working old guys trying to send their kids to college. Spent a week working with a kebab doc.

on this board*

we are the only middle-eastern country that got Nobel in chemistry, literature and peace (the last one I really don't give a shit about).
We also have the most educated in the region if you exclude your country. Tens of thousands of PhDs in STEM from the most prestigious universities.

Yea, I think that egypt is the most 'western' muslim country. Well... after France

On this site

I think people defend muslims more than Islam.

putting those us dollars to good us

That's why you are also the firstkebab country we had a lasting peace and cooperation with. The biggest cause of kebab terror, in my opinion, is kebabs having shit lives. The kebab conspiracy, in my opinion, is kebab leaders making the kebab lives shit on purpose to get cheap desperate firepower.

And we got chem, lit and peace too, mate. But yeah, out of all kebabs you and maybe Jordan are the basest.

It's weird how I'm not disturbed by gore anymore, but I still refuse to look at gore images any more than the thumbnail.

I worked, studied and lived with them.

Just because you can warm up to a sand nigger doesn't mean you should let them roam free with citizenships and human rights.

A smart man would keep a wild animal in a cage.

GET OUT

No

Since obama got the noble peace prize, everyone should have realized it is just bullshit and doesnt mean anything

I Hate muslims as much as the next guy, but i bet a vast majority of muslims come from backwards goat fucking countrys with no proper education where as a lot more jews are in first world countrys with access to better education adn what not, this will soon change if europe has its way

People enslaved by Jewsury: 7.5 billion

Fuck off kikes.

WELL ALRIGHT THEN

the nigger who bombs hospitals and mutilates innocent middle eastern children got a nobel peace prize

the nobel doesnt mean jack shit anymore, its just a political ad

Agreed. Now go look up prizes in sciences.

We're not kebab and genetically we're not even arabs. But let the religion and race aside now.
Our core problem is that we have fucking massive population (90+million) while we don't have resources that can help us. Whatever improvement is made, it will always appear insignificant because of the massive consumption.

>implying the "goybel" prize is anything other than a jew scheme to make them look smart

>(((nobel prize)))
>relevant

Well I think the nobel peace prizes are useless af idd. But science, physics, chemistry etc are still an honor to get.

greatest ally is right they gave king nigger a Nobel prize because he was prezidentz an shiiieet

Carl Pilkington?

in this world

there hasnt been a science, physics, chemistry, medicine world changing breakthrough since 1999 son. whatever cure for whatever plague they "discover" today is a scam since all modern pandemics are fabricated today in labs and released on purpose

Being smart is the mark of the infidel invader

Maybe not 'world changing', but could still be a huge deal. Not every prize has to be world changing.

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

This!
Very true, this medal is given out here, since Sven is all guilty about something weird... never know with that tranny

Anyways the board consists of ex AP(labor,mudslime cocksuckers and even a mudslime, I call it the paki party now) and other 68-ers and ultra leftists that has hijacked that fucking board....

So yes...
You are both perfectly correct.
We are actually very ashamed of this

This price is leftist propaganda shitshow now, they will give it to NK next I bet. Politicians shouldn't be allowed there, former or not, they use it to jew.

Kikes giving kikes pats on the back.

Nobels are an awful indicator, including physics.
Truly the meme prize, it's like watching the Oscar academy awards.

damn

really makes you think

8 if peace prizes count too.

To be fair, the Nobel peace prize is a joke. Obama got it, it's nothing more than a nepotism award at this point.

Indeed. I'd much rather have a patent worth billions of dollars than a noble prize in that field.

>what is nepotism and cronyism
is there anything more of a joke than the nobel prize ?
obama and the EU won a nobel prize for peace lmao

1. Agreed.
2. Prove it ;)

>2016
>posting meme graphics

Prove it.

>Nobels are an awful indicator
Says who? Not talking about the peace Nobel shit.

Discovery of Higgs Boson

Hello Schlomo.

Is that one of the 7?

>first one
The verse right after that says "But if they wish to have peace with you, you have no right to continue fighting them"
>second one
It actually says "Muslims must not choose infidels over the Muslims as friends".Which is not a wrong thing.
>3rd one
Every religion in the world says this
>4th one
It is a false translation.It is "Crucify the infidels if they go war against you and the believers"
>5th one
8.12?I don't see any verse like that. 8:12 says "God said to angels "I'm with you, support the believers, I will release fear to those who doesn't believe, strike their hands and head".And this verse was right before a big war.
And it goes on like this.It is literally propaganda what you just posted and only proves us right.
>jews control the Nobel so why are jews winning more nobel prizes lol?

for the EU it makes sense - because it lowered the possibility of a war on the continent
obama just got one because he is black and not bush - there i agree