What is his best episode ever?

What is his best episode ever?

What is his worst episode ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0gVLv5eg4Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno but that Jamie Foxx episode was dreadful, Joe was kissing his ass the entire time. Thank god it was only an hour long

alex jones was actually goat

Eddie Bravo
Eddie Bravo

>Best
Lawrence Krauss or Louie Theroux, I can't decide
>Worst
Any where he has that fat Italian guy on

probably the one with daddy Jordan complaining about blue haired girls

>fat italian guy

Joey is cuban

Yesterdays, or any of the old ones with duncan.

His breath must smell like tonsil stones

How can a guy talk so fucking much? btw that's not bad, I like his show.

>best
alex jones
>worst
any episode where joe is with his ufc buddies talking about buff men holding each other

I only watch his stuff when it's live cast, but Les Stroud was a good one to watch from the archives. He told some weird stuff from the dawn in the forests etc.

Alex jones is undeniably the greatest podcast of all time

Any podcast where they dont shut the fuck up about ufc or some shit is horrible

alex jones

worst are the ones where he bullies his "friends"

Did we ever find out what was the least gay way to suck another guy's dick, /jre/?

Best for me is a tie between the 2 Jordan Peterson episodes and the Alex Jones one. Honorable mention to the Kreischer and Segura weigh in episode.

The most recent one with Steven Crowder was pretty shit. Most Bravo episodes that devolve into flat earth shit are lame.

kill yourself

Joey Diaz is life user

Unironically kill yourselves.

whatever you say closet homo

Why don't you kill yourself homo?

Ron White was a comfy as fuck episode.

Might have just been because I listened to it on a bus while it was raining but man I enjoyed the hell out of it.

His worsts are always with Joey Diaz. For how much Rogan kisses the man's ass you would think that his stories would be entertaining. I feel like everything the man says is a lie. That 1000th episode was garbage and I bailed after an hour of listening to Diaz talk about his shits.

I heard this guy interviewed James Hetfield. Did they talk about redpill shit?

Nope they talked mostly about bees. Was kinda comfy

The one with Alex of course.

If you're interested in a doozy of an episode check this one out youtu.be/0gVLv5eg4Xg

Haven't listened to a whole lot of them but as someone who's fairly into fitness I really liked Dorian Yates. Guy was super insightful and honest.

The one with Steve Crowder was hilarious, that guy was so buttblasted.

>youtube comments not available
Legit have to go to leddit or here(which isn't really allowed) to discuss his shit now, fuck him

Does anyone know the song usually played at the open and close of his podcasts or is it an original piece of music?