What Japanese think of Donald Trump

Here's an interview asking Japanese people what they think of Donald Trump. If they even heard of him to begin with
youtube.com/watch?v=EhkPE6rRlaw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang
youtube.com/watch?v=emTvCmdeags
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What Japanese think of High School Girls?

way more perceptive and accurate than i was expecting

ahh...big strong American man...peepee much larger than asian man..

Guy with blue jacket seems most informed. Especially the "he says a lot of extreme things but media takes them out of context"-line.

Its almost like high IQ populations are quite knowledgeable and reasonable

My corns are popping

JAPANESE PENIS A SUUUUU SMARRRR

Goddamn these nips are spot on.

She supports muslims in China

DROPPED

>tfw your imperialist country is nuked into submission at its peak and you're forced to give your opinion on youtube videos

Leave Japan alone!

Only people with yellow fever like this

Don't be a racist user. Who are you to say that low IQ populations are any worse than high IQ ones? I personally know a low IQ person that is really nice so your implication is invalidated. Check mate.

2:30 BLEACHED

For contrast, here are some of America's best and brightest.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

Dam nigga dats kawaii

Seriously anyone else marvelling at how kawaii the Japs are Jesus Christ man

> Donarudo Torumpu

I disagree with some of the things they said but it enjoyable to hear anti-trump people who can oppose him without going hysterical

Japanese TV media keeps trying to maintain the image that Trump is a boorish loudmouth, but Japanese are accustomed to seeing media with massive establishment bias so it doesn't require much effort to convince them that what they're seeing is propaganda.
They're usually surprised to find out that he's antiglobalization and anti-TPP. Although they don't realize it themselves at first, most Japanese hold very strong antiglobalization views.

Their answers are pretty vague, as I expected. In Japan, having any sort of view that's "extreme" is considered bad. People have a lot less opinions. But they don't sound stupid for the most part.

Of course as I say that image related is from a series who the author recently described the character in said image as a ragetarded selfish asshole who feels empty inside, and said author proudly declared he sees corruption as a necessary evil so I mean...exceptions. They exist. Fucking Isayama...

My Japanese friend always says Hillary is an evil majo and is scary then she always asks if Trump is still genki. I have never met a non-american who likes Hillary.

Even when you talk to a left-leaning Japanese, if you compare the "refugee"/illegal immigrant issue with Japan's situation, and ask "do you think Japan should allow unlimited numbers of Chinese without visas to enter Japan illegally and then let them stay even after they're caught, and pay them welfare and make public services mandatory bilingual Chinese and Japanese?"
the answer is always, always "of course not, that is insane! It would destroy Japan!"
And then they suddenly understand.
And with globalization, "do you like Japanese rice? What would happen if rice tariffs were gone and foreign rice was sold for 1/100th the price of expensive domestic rice? How do you feel about the idea of rice farms going out of business and Japanese rice disappearing from store shelves, replaced with American and Chinese rice?" the response is always one of absolute unmitigated horror.
Japanese already have a mouthful of redpills, you just have to make them swallow

the enemy of enemy is my friend

kek

> I have never met a non-american who likes Hillary

have you ever actually met an American who likes Hillary? everybody I know is a bernout who seems to be just hovering around confused in that "rawr I hate racist trump" fugue, I haven't seen anybody actually go "yeah Hillary!"

How's Japan for white flight? I don't like anime or any of that kind of shit but it seems jewish attention is elsewhere.

are those muslim wiggers in China? Because that's a slightly different situation in that they're like the Tibetans in that they're living on their own land that was retroactively made "an integral part of China since the creation of the Earth itself".
which has recently been revised to include half of the ocean

>Wanting to keep illegal immigrants out of your country is extreme

What great insight from a nation that has between a 98% and 99% homogeneous population

China has a muslim, err... outpost?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang

China's ability to hold Xinjiang would probably indicate its ability for global domination

youtube.com/watch?v=emTvCmdeags

You know how sometimes we enjoy the different culture in 2ch caps? Do nips have screencaps of all our meme magic and kek worship? Wonder what their thoughts on that would be.

but I want a buzzfeed video with a bunch of hipster liberals telling me how stupid and bad I am