Christopher Reeve

Is he the most JUSTed man in the history of acting?

nope.

The chris rock bit about what happened to him is still funny.

I still love behind the scenes stuff with welling and reeves. That kid admired the shit out of reeves.

Reeve didn't deserve what happened to him. He was a genuinely great guy who suffered for the last nine years of his life.
We should allow euthanasia so people like him can choose to die peacefully instead of living in misery.

I agree

He's dead as a result of his JUST-ing.

So, probably.

how was he JUST? I read the WIKI but didn't see anything that compared to

>being literally Superman
>being thrown off a goddam horse
>can't walk
>being the butt of jokes like
Q:What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?
A: Christopher Walken
>(fucking kek)

no, Christopher Reeve is the most JUST actor ever. he was fucking legit too. great actor, great chops. Deathtrap anyone?

what behind the scenes stuff?

He isn't suffering anymore. Tim Curry is still suffering.

Tall people shouldn't ride horses

>gets diabeetus
>loses some toes
>shoots self in head
>dies 3 years later

>ride a horse
>fall off
>have someone wipe the drool off of your face for the rest of your horrible life
real life is fucking scary

Why? You can fall in an unfortunate way regardless of height

*SLUUUURP*

Honestly I'd rather die. Christopher didn't deserve this, he was /outguy/ before this board existed.

But he's happy now and is glad he lived. Killing yourself or letting them die only gets rid of the chance for it to get better.

hahahah look at top his head

He was going bald ever since he was a young boy. You can read about it in his bio, he had some fucked up hair problem that made him self conscious ever since childhood.

kek that's fucking embarrassing

>get better
>internal decapitation resulting in total paralysis below the neck
Literally the worst survivable injury besides anything that results in a locked in state.

he lived with great honor despite tragedy
he was a true superman

>feels super, man

>Reeve went through inner anguish in the ICU, particularly when he was alone during the night. His approaching operation to reattach his skull to his spine (June 1995) "was frightening to contemplate. ... I already knew that I had only a fifty-fifty chance of surviving the surgery. ... Then, at an especially bleak moment, the door flew open and in hurried a squat fellow with a blue scrub hat and a yellow surgical gown and glasses, speaking in a Russian accent." The man announced that he was a proctologist and was going to perform a rectal exam on Reeve. It was Robin Williams, reprising his character from the film Nine Months. Reeve wrote: "For the first time since the accident, I laughed. My old friend had helped me know that somehow I was going to be okay."[64]

We didn't deserve Robin Williams. He was a saint.

:(
based Robin

I used to do a classic Christopher Reeve impression, I'd ride an Ottoman like a horse and fall off and start shaking.

>BASED ME

Mr. Kreuger really fell after Seinfeld

super sweet