If Sup Forums wrote this

I don't know if anyone here remembers watching Thomas the Train growing up. I stumbled across it recently and I found out that it went from being redpilled (male locomotives pulling around female coaches, pushing around nigger wagons with no repercussions, etc.) to being bluepilled and degenerate as fuck. No doubt this is due to the jews owning it. They're making a new movie where the one train competes against trains from other countries for some diveristy shit. The countries are to my knowledge:

>Russia
>Belgium
>India
>Mexico
>Brazil
>China
>France
>Italy

Sorry if I missed any. But this sounds like if Sup Forums wrote it, or at least had some part of it's production, it could be hilarious. What do you guys think you would do with it if you had anything to do with it?

Pic related, the degenerate Brazil train.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Y4fxv
youtube.com/watch?v=-JeOGQCy0is
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ELkzizC6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh 'degeneracy' is including other countries in a children's movie
Do mentally ill poltards like you have turds instead of brains?

Tell me what's not degenerate about depicting places like Brazil and India as places that aren't slums. It's making kids grow up with false ideas about how real the world is.

I don't think you even know enough about them to make that judgement

And even if that were the case I don't see how painting people like savages is helping anyone

>I don't see how painting people like savages is helping anyone

>Kid grows up
>"oooh I wanna go see Brazil the people there are nice from what Ive been told"
>goes to Brazil
>gets raped and mugged and killed

Again, false ideas.

> children's movie

No such thing. "Children's movie" is something you say to shun criticism of movies made by adults used to lie and decieve children, giving them a distorted perception of reality.

imgur.com/gallery/Y4fxv

>adults get their views about countries in children's movies they saw decades ago

Turboautist white nigger pretending to be oppressed "logic"

>painting people like savages
No one said anything about that
Unless that is the objective truth of your country, anyway...

They do you retard
Why do you think SJWs exist?

>Obsessing over a TV show designed for children
>Fantasizing over making it fit your backwards way of thinking
>Everything is a Jewish conspiracy

This is you brain on nationalism, kids.

>no one said anything like that
The OP did you illiterate nigger.

>They do you retard
>Why do you think SJWs exist?
Go ahead and explain why SJW ideology is based off children's movies you low iq monkey.

How are children being deceived? Are there no trains in Brazil or India?

What you see as a child influences you.
It's a shame they don't pull around slave cars.
I miss the Auschwitz train as well. He had a nice Germanic accent.

The trains aren't shitting in the streets. Kids will go to India and Brazil thinking that the people there are clean and don't shit in streets. They'll be very misled.

brown people have no right to exist and the movie suggests they do

Trains don't have human body functions.
You're just a sad memer poltard getting off dumb troll posts like this one.

>brown people have no right to exist
Says who?
>and the movie suggests they do
How so?

"whites should have dominion over the earth and browns are an abomination" - bible, james VIX

I would happily frame this comment and put on my wall. Well played.

Hey Mexico, I just think you're mad because your country's train in the movie looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JeOGQCy0is

I'm just gonna leave this here, 1:04 for the impatient

Mexiko Engine is happy at Last because it can run outside of Mexico for the tournament and will not See how drug gangs kill and rape the people it Transports .. Mexico Engine wants to forget how they made the men fight each other to the death but it cant

That's not the Beaner train

I don't even watch that animation, nor care in the slightest about its representation of Mexico.

Lawlzz
And le epic pasta was born dat day

>caring about Thomas post Ringo Starr/George Carlin conductors
Everything immediately after them was ok at best. After that there was noting great anymre.

The day I found out Thomas became CGI I actually wept. Everything charming about it was gone.

Do you think you people got their impression of America from Barney and Sesame Street? Did you get your impression of Britain from the Tellytubbies?

This is some real nigger logic your using right now.
Stop watch kid shows

Is this what you fucking retards think of Great Britain?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ELkzizC6M

I dunno man, you seem pretty sour about this movie and you're from Mexico.

Dude you're a retard

ITT: Mega-autists arguing over the politics of a fucking childrens show about talking trains

That's just your projection, there's nothing sour about pointing out retards on Sup Forums will be retards, quite the contrary.

>Is this what you fucking retards think of Great Britain?

Obviously. After all, everybody there is a fag.

Uh, many of those trains wouldn't be able to share rails in the first place. What the fuck were the creators THINKING?

This. I've never forgotten poor Smudger.

Change the gauges? It's common in trains that went between North & South Korea

This was pretty great when it was originally announced, so many great edits from it, thankfully Reddit can't help but talk about our shit so I found the main edit.

There's also this ebin stretch meme face compilation.

Fuck Satan, I wish there were more saved like that.

But aren't you a retard on Sup Forums?

Do you think only the people who agree with your echo chamber consensus' post here?

Obviously. I dunno what you're doing here then.

it's a fucking show for kids about trains

bro if i travel to a new city to visit i at minimum search up the demographics and possible areas to avoid.
if youre willing to travel to a new country let alone an entirely new continent based on a retarded kids show you saw years ago you deserve to be raped and stabbed

>Obviously.
Source?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

I've been posting on and off on Sup Forums for about 4 years, and about 6-7 years on Sup Forums in general, that's why I'm asking for a source.

Surely you're not stupid enough to believe any opinion that doesn't fit the meme consensus on this board is made by shills or 'shillbots', right?

If so you are most definitely new as fuck

>implying this whole thing itself isn't a meme

Good job ruining it Carlos, can't wait for the wall to block your dumb ass in.

>(((The Great Race)))

You got it back on track!

Fucking puns.

Which country will WIN the GREAT RACE