youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o
youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
realjewnews.com/?p=1143
youtube.com/watch?v=FpL6Fwu0wkw
youtube.com/watch?v=lAWAndggiOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jewish

Jared Taylor is ok tho. Also i don't know whos in middle guy? Anglin in disquise?

Sam Hyde

>Current year
>Not watching brother Nathaniel destroy the Jew world order
>Not knowing who Sam Hyde is

How new are you, Serbia

>woke up
>implying my pattern recognition is turned on yet to compile through the disquise of samuel el haid
>implying nathaniel isn't controlled opposition.

So smug
Im surprised nobody made a pepe of brother whatshisface

Does he have FAS?

Mossad has killed for less.

Who is that guy? Looks comfy

Beat ya

winner winner chicken dinner

>not knowing Brother Nathanael
youtube.com/watch?v=Qeyx9PuPoGQ

literally the most redpilling man ever lived

Our better version of Stefan Moylineux.

youtu.be/2I3q543ryEM

he's a jew who did acid in the 60s and was anti Vietnam war

The man is actually excommunicated from the Orthodox Church and suffers from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

He is actually a de facto heretic and wears priestly robes and even a hat reserved for bishops, despite being excommunicated and having never been ordained by any recognised branch of the Orthodox Church.

Tread carefully with him, some of his videos are interesting, but he is proper mental.

didn't he predict a happening? What ever happened to that? did he baba vanga it?

>No Returnofpmtmr/Jim How

wew. Hes the most based person ever

Truest answer. The man is a buffoon.

My own selection is pic related. He talks a lot of sense though desu

Fuck... should I believe either of you?!

I met him once in NYC, he really is Jewish and exactly how he acts in the videos. Also got the impression that he is an honest to goodness great and enlightened person unafraid of reprisal by those most vile people he used to call kin.

i too like crazyrussianhagger

interesting, but of course he would be officially excommunicated and perhaps outright refused to be ordained because of what he fights against. So this doesnt exactly raise any eye brows. Also who wouldn't suffer from a personality disorder being what he is and doing what he does.

Nobody ever mentions Michael Jackson

He gets ignored because he was a pedo, and rightfully so.

>he actually believes Michael was a paedo

Like Paul Mooney said, Michael Jackson was definitly X-FIles, but not a paedophile

>grown man hosts sleepovers for young boys
>in his own bed

Uh, yeah, he was a pederast.

Every time I watch one of Brother Nathanael's, he never really sits right with me.

He claims to not practice the jew faith and he converted and tells us all about how jews are bad and how they are behind a lot of shit and how they undermine stuff.

And yet, it never really sits right with me. Something is off. It's nothing about the way he talks or his mannerisms. He is well spoken. Its like. I feel like I am being lied to in plain sight or something. Like he is doing this for some dubious agenda.

Hunter S Thompson is far from redpilled

>wanted to breed with a nigger
>redpilled

dude brother Nathaniel is the walking, living, embodiment of redpill.

She can't even hide her power level in public. She has redpills falling out of her orifices.

Every single detail about him is appeasing. The ton of his voice and how he speaks. The gentle swift his robe makes. The beautiful scenery he's always in.

>you cross will never shine with eternal glory

he defends George Soros, he's an enemy of the white race and all Christians. Into the firey furnace he goes

Hunter S. Thompson is a fucking degenerate animal abusing drug addict cunt

Should've been gang raped by 20 niggers and sentenced to death by slow slicing.

She only exists to discredit our faith and our loyalty to the Nazis.

Claimed. Btw

You'd have to remove his hair, he'd be unrecognisable.

Where is Tupac, Bob Marley, Hitler, Goebbels, Taylor Swift & Pewdiepie?

Hero or villain?

Pewdiepie is public enemy now.
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM

he could however write like the Archangel Gabriel, hopped up on Acid and speed, and had a turn of phrase which would put old Vilhem to shame.

Attributes you do not have.

I'll pass for a Jew Empire.

Why does Sup Forums always have a thing for people of a group they don't like?

Ben Shapiro, Chocolat Moelleux (jews)
Milo (gay cryptojew)

What means cryptojew? Pic related?

Didn't know Stefan Moly was Jewish, now I know.

Always knew and distrusted Milo & Ben Shapiro tho

>actually thinking he was defending Soros's intent

Why are you so bad at critical thinking

Oy vey goy stop exposing our agents

Heather Mac Donald

youtube.com/watch?v=YfRgvfruhPo

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw

Did she get a boob job? Pls tell me not.

Barry Chamish RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

I would give my left nut to brutally rape her before impregnating her with my baby batter

Henry Makow
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o

Gunther Von Hagens

It was a different time.

Could you imagine him as a young firebrand now, doing Fear and Loathing on the Trump campaign trail?

It would be fucking epic.

This. David Icke is based as fuck. Based David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August of last year. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. David Icke overdosed on red-pills. Truth is stranger than fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ

>Current year
>No Bobby Fischer

Shameful

Controlled opposition. Sorry.

Is ISIS losing in Syria now?

PRAISE THE LION!

>The man is actually excommunicated from the Orthodox Church and suffers from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

Sounds a lot like what Jews say about Apostle Paul to discredit him too. Nathanael gets slandered a lot as a "self-hating Jew" by the usual suspects to keep people from listening to what he says. It isn't true and it doesn't work, as people still listen to him because the redpills he rains down upon people speak for themselves.

Recently he talked with Archbishop Gabriel on the new laws going about in Russia, regarding keeping John Hagee tier zio-Christians, Mormons, and Islamic radicals from evangelizing door to door and poisoning the Orthodoxy.

realjewnews.com/?p=1143

He's also in good standing with ROCOR, the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.
realjewnews.com/?p=1143

After looking at some videos of Molyneux im convinced he's on our side, despite having a Jewish mother.

Although I wouldn't trust him completely he does seem to demonize those we know to be on the enemy team.

This good be a ploy to earn our trust and promote war among goyim, so I'm not entirely convinced though. For now, he's spreading the word, but he should definitely be looked at with skepticism.

Even though no one denies that Brother Nathanael is very cartoonish and flamboyant, his videos are extremely informative and fact based. He always includes sound evidence and reasoning in his videos.

That being said I'll be on my guard because I don't trust Jews by principle.

my niggerleaf! bobby was based

WTF Sup Forums, people literally voted one of us. A guy completely redpilled on the Jewish question, who makes videos on youtube about it 24/7, into the US senate and you faggots don't even know it.

Die

No David Duke

Literally kill yourselves.

Perception Deception

I think so too
youtube.com/watch?v=FpL6Fwu0wkw

Read the book.

Its all bollocks...yes ALL of it

The one and only

Common Filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAWAndggiOc

>nobody mentioned this guy