i.imgur.com/FteK81s.jpg
i.imgur.com/xpuK3mO.jpg
>Jarablus
i.imgur.com/FfrgnMz.jpg
>East Ghouta
i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

Developments August 31
>SW Aleppo - Clashes in artillery academy technical college - SAA/Repub.Guard/Liwa al-Quds/Hezbollah made some gains
>N.Hama - Heavy clashes in Sawran as Jund al-Aqsa attempts to gain it - Khattab was held by SAA overnight
>Qarassi was lost, all other SW Aleppo gains maintained overnight
>IS offensive on two Deir ez-Zor districts and airport

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
almasdarnews.com/article/map-syrian-army-hezbollah-storm-important-southern-aleppo-base/
sadecehaber.com/abd-turkiyeye-hava-destegi-vermedi?&utm_source=canlitv&utm_medium=canlitv&utm_campaign=canlitv
discoveringislam.org/maskh_khusf_qazf.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=aTqHbiE0vl8
youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc
youtube.com/watch?v=EfgAdHBIdcQ
warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

EXPLOSION!

pol.foundation

Also Jarabulus map

Since no one is willing to update the Jarabalus map, here is the most recent map I have on the situation.

I've lost track of who must go tbqh

>tfw it's the first of September
>unemployed since febuary
where did all the time go, guys.

Nth for Ottoman when? Is just a misunderstood cutie who grew up without a dad but he's a real nice lad once you get to know him

Unemployed since may , feels awesome

>where did all the time go, guys.

Sup Forums... nothing more, nothing less.

>not joining the military to do fuck all but shit post on Sup Forums

Who else here

Leith just confirmed the last souran has fallen to the rebels.

>cutie
I think you need to talk to your optometrist there.

The only place he'd be thought of as "cute" is in jail, by sex-starved serial killers.

No but interested , what are you in as?

I will be in the navy here soon. I have about 2 weeks of free time left before I ship out for bootcamp.

Well here it is Didnt update everything cause I was making a new thread in a hurry

Interrogations

really?
i kind of hate myself for not being able to get a job
it was so fucking easy when i snagged my last one.
now everyone's either already hired their christmas casuals or they say "apply online" and the only response i get is a confirmation i've applied

fuck man, i think i might kill myself if im jobless by the end of the month
or enlisting.

fuck this place.

well i wanna join up to serve, and maybe one day see the sandbox.
and to carry on the family tradition and all that shit

why dont you have a cuban flag?
or does Gitmo have it's own sovereign ISP?

What city you in

>Sawran claimed completely free of pro-govt troops

Conquest of Hama when

Brisbane

dont kill me please

GUYS, LOOKS LIKE THE SIEGE IS BACK

>tfw its still end of august here

Mossad is on it's way.

Can someone tell me if the west leaving the middle east actually fucked things over faster or if the Syrian Civil war would have happened regardless? I still don't know if us staying would have done anything.

topkek

artillery facility is almost taken

> mfw

>Jaysh al-Izza is shelling with artillery the Power Plant of Muhradah in retaliation for airstrikes

THE MADMEN

>Moadamiyah reportedly on the verge of an agreement with Syria govt to evac fighters to Idlib, similar negotiations ongoing in Al-Waer.

Source on this? I have read reports on the technical college, but nothing on the artillery academy.

All goox aslong as not sydney or melbourne you are ok

fuck

pulling out of iraq would have always led to an uptick in violence in Iraq itself, but it was the Arab Spring and the subsequent civil war in Syria that allowed ISIS to grow. if Assad had been overthrown quickly or if the civil war had never started, none of this would be happening because ISIS wouldn't have been able to hop over the border and take advantage of the chaos.

almasdarnews.com/article/map-syrian-army-hezbollah-storm-important-southern-aleppo-base/

why?
i know they're hellholes, but why?

what city are you from, mate?

how exactly can ISIS think that they're going to have a final showdown at Dabiq when the other elements of Islamic eschatology haven't happened yet?

for example, muslims haven't started turning into apes and pigs yet

Ah, so coalition forces couldn't have done jack shit anyway?

That is one tiny country. No wonder everyone is so tense.

This is about the technical college, not the artillery academy. Aqua fresh claimed () that the artillery academy was almost taken.

Ukrop convoy got wiped out on a road headed toward Avdeevka

Perth , more opportunity for neets in sydney and melb less excuse for unemployment

>muslims haven't started turning into apes and pigs yet
well they are high on captagon so they may see others as pigs and such

maybe he messed up. All the reports are about the technical college

Everyday routine:
>Rebels pull back from some buildings
>SAA comes in with some BMP's and maybe a tank, probably get hit with ATGM's while doing so
>SAA takes over empty buildings for some time
>Rebel artillery blows the fuck out of SAA armor, ATGM blow up small groups of soldiers and SAA has to retreat
>Continue next day

>coalition forces couldn't have done jack shit anyway?
they could have stayed home and not destabilized the ME.

Reminder: Souran has fallen.

Who's taking bets? Maan or Maardas next? My money's on Maardas.

Munbic is ours.
Tonight you'll see.
We'll extent our IS into world's first Islamist Pirate Republic.

ALLAHU AKBAARR!!!

The population of syria was prone to explote sooner or later like any multi ethnic state. What could have been better is that Assad would have been able to take full control again at a much earlyer stage. But with all the support for the oppositon this conflict was set up to become more chronic and more bitter/fundamentel than if had to be. Still i think the West should have stayed out completly if there were no Muslims in our countries we wouldn't even have to worry.

>explode

Yeah, in both ways.

Though yeah, I was always wary of which way the war went, because IMO, there really was no winning it.

>Syria multi ethnic state?
You mean arab , more arabs and some kurds?

You forget the Assyrians, and some other minor groups.

They could have taken Maan already if they wanted

arabs,kurds,armenians,circassians,chechen,turkmen,assyrian,alawites,sunni,shia,...lots of diversity in Syria

Yeah but that might alert the regime and give it time to fortify the big towns

Now the big towns have fallen time to secure the perimeter

hey roach

what does this say?

sadecehaber.com/abd-turkiyeye-hava-destegi-vermedi?&utm_source=canlitv&utm_medium=canlitv&utm_campaign=canlitv

google translate suggests burgers helped isis

The problem is that SAA just keep losing lots of men. Sure they can keep throwing cannon fodder of the fresh SAA conscript and NDF but images of big casualties is bad for morale. This trend is bad for the regime.

>for example, muslims haven't started turning into apes and pigs yet

That's not part of the eschatology.

Plus, you're also insulting SAA fighters and their allies who are putting their lives on the lines. Typical cuck.

abd supposedly was going to give air support when we clash against isis but even though they were called they didnt so the turkish planes came for the help.

sorry for writing abd, i meant usa. abd is the turkish translation of usa.

Syria was multi ethnic for over 1000 years. With the rise of nationalism, things become more complicated for a multi ethnic state to exist.

>if there were no Muslims in our countries we wouldn't even have to worry.

Most refugees came to Germany after the syrian civil war started and not before. And Western countries were involved since the beginning.

I was alluding to this since the Problem is the Same in many arabian countries that often rural low iq and religious fundamentalist repruduce at a much higher right than all other Segments of the population. A similar thing happend in South africa with the Black Population. Through such a Shift the grid of power becomes less and less stabel.

Anyone got the video?

huh? i was taking that from a hadith

discoveringislam.org/maskh_khusf_qazf.htm

Anas bin Malik said that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: " The people will establish cities, Anas, and one of them will be called Al-Basrah or Al-Busayrah. If you should pass by it or enter it, avoid its salt-marshes, its Kilaa (vicinity in Basra), its marketplace, and the gate of its princes, and stay in its suburbs (or outskirts), because for it, there will be Khusf (landslide or the earth will swallow up people), Qazf (bombardment, pelting with stones, Earth will throw out the dead people after they get buried ) and Rajf (tremor or earthquake), and there will be people who will spend the night in it and become apes and swine in the morning. (Abu Dawud) Al-Tibi commented that the Maskh is supposed to happen to those who do not believe in Qadar." (Abu Dawud)

Groups involved on Suran/Souran front N.Hama:
- Jund al-Aqsa (originally part of al-Nusra, friendly to ISIS)
- Jaysh al-Izza (supplied with US Fagots/TOWs)
- Ajnad al-Kavkaz (Chechen jihadists)
- Abna al-Sham
- Jaysh al-Nasr

Addiontally some groups are active to the northeast near Ma'an beside the above:
- Faylaq al-Sham
- FSA Central Division
- Ajnad al-Sham

Did SAA do any advances in Aleppo or they are only getting BTFO in Hama? :S

Abna seems to be similar to Ahrar, some are wondering if it's a breakaway faction

Also wasn't there a group called Jaysh al Fatiheen on the Maan front?

How have been your day /sg?

>civilian
Pretty good beard for even for a salaf- I mean civilian. Obvious civilian :^)

i love war, maps are wonderful

You mean like yesterday, when the saa knocked down thendefenses in the southern and central part of the base?
this is nothing like previous attempt because the saa holds positions in technical college for multiple days by now.
they also never broke the defense lines of the rebels in the tedhnical dollege, which they now did.
report by now are claiming that 50 % of the arty college have fallen as well

Is Minnesota dead?

>Jarablus military council says US special forces deployed in area between Turkey & PYD forces to prevent clashes

Lmao got BTFO so hard they have to suck US dick again

Yeah, t*rks killed, raped and ate him

No the muslems in france and Germany which were radicalised have been living here often for decades even if there were no refugees and we were not involvt some would still Start shit like the koran dictates them.

playing the multiculturalism bf1 cuck game, its pretty fun espesially the tanks

Is it that either tanks are OP or people are too stupid fighting against tanks?
I was standing on g the whole team just slaying off one after another.

Maan and Tal Bizim liberated. Kawkab next!

I got couple 30-0 and 40-0 games with a tank today/yesterday, that shit is broken af.

Liberated by moderates such as Jund al-Aqsa, Jaish al-Nasr and Ahrar ash-Sham. Truly a great vicyory for revolution!

yes its good, but tanks in ww1 were ment to be scary and feared because they were new technology

Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel
BREAKING: Technical College liberated!

Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel
50% of Artillery Academy captured too

so much for ceasefire
#terroristturkey

>Jaysh al Nasr in the same category as the other two

Boy you don't even try anymore

>no evidence

Camera battery ran out lel

They have to withdraw from Tel Rifaat, Mennegh and Deir Jamal until then no ceasefire on Afrin front

Reminder: Bashar al Assad will be dragged to hellfire

youtube.com/watch?v=aTqHbiE0vl8

>SAA losing ground in Aleppo after a week long attack from moderate terrorists
>SAA then tries to take it back those few blocks for a month, with air support and everything
>meanwhile moderate beheaders take whole cities in Hama in days
Honestly I'm getting tiered of this incompetence. Imagine if instead of incompetent arabs vs. incompetent arabs this was Murica or Nazi Germany vs. incompetent arabs - they wold steamroll whole Syria in hours.

>Jaish al-Nasr isn't an islamist group

Uhm maybe because aleppo is a metropolis, while the now captured cities are all really small? Those cities were only held by ndf.

fpbp

maybe because aleppo is a metropolis, while the now captured cities are all really small? Those cities were only held by ndf.

We didn't eat him man. That's barbaric.

Islamist =/= jihadist or do you consider Hezbollah and Iranian militias jihadist?

You seem to think any group without a translated English name is jihadist LOL

did some work on the car with the help of a neighbour who is a mechanic, bought a bottle of coca cola, and now i'm here. wbu?

he's away fishing!

also what song are you guys listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc

>maps haven't had a date next to them for several threads now
What is this shit, /sg/? Get your shit together.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfgAdHBIdcQ

Islamist=cancer though. Islam and politics aren't a good mix

Wow dude, truly a good argument! I can change it up and call all the groups with an english name if that makes you happy :)

warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/

>An incident that occurred in February of this year may serve as an example of what lies ahead. Engaged in heavy clashes with rebel forces near the town of Harbinafsah, militia leader Ahmed Ismail called on his fellow warlord in the neighboring town of Baarin for desperately needed reinforcements. Fadi Qaribish, head of the Baarins armed men, rudely refused the request. The following day, feeling betrayed and with a local ceasefire having taken effect, Ismail turned his guns against Qaribish. Before long, he was joined by detachments from Hama’s air force intelligence, looking to support their preferred client and squash the insubordinate militant. But Qaribish successfully fought off the combined attack and subsequently established his own checkpoints along the roads in the area, cutting into Ismail’s smuggling routes to the rebel pocket. The regime has not dared bother Baarin since.

Only total victory can come, friends.

In this particular order?