This THING plays WonderWoman

>this THING plays WonderWoman
>the american female superhero
>is a literal jew

I would not push Miss Shekelberg away, no sir. I would give her 1-dollar bills for hours on end. Miss Shekelberg is my true Wonderwoman.

good thing americans and their "moral" are all for sale (including their daughters)

Lucy Lawless a long time ago would've made a great Wonder Woman.

Hi Mouseketeer

Hi Kikeketeer

Same with your politicians.

French politicians and German politicians and Swedish politicians all take part in the giant underground child trafficking ring.

Just look at the UK, they find it to be hilarious, especially people in Jersey where child sex laws are almost non-existent.

>your
>names germans, french and swedish cucks
>no netherlands

>american """""education""""

holy fuck
what is the context?

american woman, in hollywood. what do you think is happening? she's selling herself for money.

I'm giving examples of how Netherlands and America aren't alone, you jackass.

You fucking faggots have open prostitution and drug use all over your country.

jew gets an acting job.. how is this news?

>she's selling herself for money.

For... birthday cash?

Lol. A genuine derp.
Stupid white niggers.

>muh cousins tho

#1) Wonder Woman was never an American superhero. She comes from the island of Thymestra (sp?) and is an illegal alien in the USA.
>is a literal jew
#2) Looks Mediterranean enough to me. Wonder Woman is a greek. I'm not going to complain about the lack of body hair.

Still not planning on seeing this one after the shitty Man of Steel and Superman vs. Batman movies. DC comic movies generally stink with only a couple of exceptions.

So she's a shitty hero, that was in a shitty movie, who is going to be in a shitty solo movie that nobody will see

Who cares?

Even superman was created by a jew.

Context is Demi has always had a huge bean-boner for boys. She snagged Kutcher when was barely legal as well. She was 19 in this video but still, she's totally a shotafile.

Well daughters are worthless so whatever. If I could sell my daughters legally I totally would.

Thanks.

>60%

is she ugly or something?

>jews run the media
In other news, water is wet

yep, horrible casting, and she's quite overrated

>capeshit

Except she looks like what Wonder Woman is supposed to look like, and I highly doubt they plan on rubbing her being a Jew in our face. Its not like they cast some black she boon as Wonder Woman. Count your blessings.

if only a famous leading actor would speak out against the jews in hollywood......

If only...

she looks like an isreali lady

So?

Don't watch Jewywood

I like her 2bh

who is she?

This is the standard.

>Wonder Woman
>American

fucking normies shouldn't be allowed to talk about capeshit

Jews are not a blessing.

the niggers and arabs fuck the women and the men can fight overseas for the jews or they are part of the lgbt community and cut their dicks off. what a mess this country is,how could they fuck up more than germany when we are the occupied victims of their alliance with the jews