Damn... she has a really good point actually

damn... she has a really good point actually...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78nSonToMno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol not really.

I don't see him being forced to stand during the anthem.

Protesting peacefully doesn't absolve you from criticism.

>exist
>Get criticized.

If you can't handle it fucking kill yourself.

The guy isn't even black.

fpbp

/thread

she doesnt

Well put

>White people: "Shut up, niggers."

truly makes one ponder....

But that's not what he did. No one even gave a shit. It wasn't until he started honking his oppression horn across social media that this even became a story.

The same people got mad at these WLM protesters at the NAACP building.

Wtf i hate white people now....

precisely. She's also ignoring the background of the guy. He's a multimillionaire.

Typical nigger , nig nogging. Talking out her ass, probably a stolen tweet anyways. Also two different scenarios. He might not have burned a gas station down and looted it or stood in incoming traffic, but he disrespected the men who gave him what he has today. He's an attention seeking ant. Yes, the people running America are psychos but he's protesting something that doesn't even actually exist. Its just everyone is so brainwashed and infested with the jewish media to listen to hip hop all day that all these white kids, boys and girls, want to be apart of the norm and stand for equal justice, when really they are all just puppets and niggers

Shut up nigger

Actually, I don't feel they should be protesting at all. Issues within the black community only rear their ugly head when they include individuals outside the community. Black on black crime contunues without even a peep being made. Perhaps if they weren't so hypocritical of the issues, people would take them more serious.

Also, sage.

>Why don't people automatically agree with me and support me?! I'm protesting, that makes whatever I'm doing noble and correct because I'm standing up for what I believe in!
>PS kill all white people
>PPS why do white people get so mad at me when all I'm doing is protesting, an act which is self-apparently good regardless of my specific grievances

True

that dumb little lipped nigger wannabe was raised in a White Household after being abandoned by his nigger parents.

He should be more grateful to America, anywhere else in the world he`d be a minimum wage slave.

Excellent post. It's really all or nothing with the leaf.

>>exist
>>Get criticized.
>If you can't handle it fucking kill yourself.

USA exists, USA flag exists
if you fucks can't handle USA and its flag get criticized, fucking kill yourself sissies

this one really made me think

underrated post

nah

Wow, xe totally dismantled xir argument yet still clung to xir position in the end. That really caused my brain to think thoughts.

Notanargument.webm

Besides, we all have guns. We can handle a bunch of butt mad euros and smelly spics criticising our country :)

>Celebrity virtue signals
>"People" think it's in any way sincere

Top kek, I bet #FFFCCC is sitting in one of his mansions or one of his yachts, just devastated, thinking about the tragic loss of all these criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=78nSonToMno