hark.com/clips/kftmtywpjq-i-can-see-russia-from-my-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinks chink
japs jap
slavs slav
in the cold, tho

What did you fucking expect? A culture?

That's where the Chinese store their fifth column.

vodka and cheap cars

Most of Eastern Russia is uninhabitable. About 80% of the Russian population lives in the European part.

oil and other resources

Eskimo's to the north. Canacucks in the middle, followed by burgers, with mexicoons to the south.

Drunken people and suicide

But living in Vladivostok can be rad, you can go to Japan by the sea

Many gulags friend. Pray you never see them

Why does Siberian Federal District looks like a penis?

Fish.

SARAH PALIN SEES IT FROM HER HOUSE

Free land.
Want to live there?

rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

Western cucks will never find out.

North Korean logging camps

Are you having brain problems my man?

Basically a lot of heroine, krokodil unironically, booze and suicide. Also Vladivostok, which is kinda ok.

You are looking at South East Asia's supply of white whores.

Bears shit in the woods.

some russian population that mixed with chinks and mongols long time ago

she never even said that

>gulags
British education

Snow Chinks

Chuckchis live there

Russians in Siberia

youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM

tigers, bears, volcanoes, asian immigrants

A major colony of whites need to move here and the surrounding areas in America Canada and russia

I'm definitely moving to Russian far east, I don't care the living conditions, I alreadyy left the country I was born because if niggers, now I'll leave Germany for the same reason.

See you guys there

Looks like they want to move 500K Ukrainian refugees to here.
Read in the wiki.

Sakhalin has a sizeable Korean population who were forcibly brought there as labourers by the Japanese and weren't allowed to return home by the Russians after the war.

Haha yeah right. Good luck with that pham

that means lots of half white half asian chicks
yeah

Well you got trips but then he got trips too. Kinda cancels out.
>tfw you'll never live in far east Russia the only land far enough for you to be free

Stuff you don't want to know about.

wait, wait, so what is kek implying ?

But..

>winter is coming.

Yes it's a mainstream meme.. and a real threat.

You Russians have no idea of how is life of white male in the West, if i was Russian i would already be there. I would give all my stuff to live in a white only country. Even if I've to build my own cities

You get abducted to build railroads

It snows.

Yay.

The dems are finally learning how to meme

>bit late though.

>flailing a husky

Thanks, I just woke everyone in my house.

hark.com/clips/kftmtywpjq-i-can-see-russia-from-my-house

Coldest inhabited place on earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oymyakon

It doesn't even get below zero where I live.

Truly an ignorant paradise here.

Fuck me that is brisk.

Kanker flikker
Kys

that's from an SNL skit you retard

notice how it isn't a video, which would make it obvious

Any Russbros ever been to Lake Baikal? That's pretty far east isn't it?

The region on the map isn't Siberia. It's Far East.

Yes, it's Far East. Never been there. Doubt many russians were there. But lake Baikal is very famous in Russia though.

Be born without a country and see how you will feel

Because of the cold or what?

Holy fuck that.

Absolutely nothing. Put this into perspective, population of Saint Petersburg, second largest city in Russia, is near 6 millions and population of Russian Far East, region highlighted on the map, is near 6 millions.

What's wrong with your country? And no, Russia is not white only, there are plenty of muzzies. Peaceful, but muzzies still. And i imagine the eastern part must be drowning in chinks.

Is Vladivostok a nice place?

Shitty terrain really

Siberia is ogreswamp to the west and hilly to the east, but the far east is just mountains and some shitty air event makes it horribly cold (and also ruins the climate for pretty much all of Asia)

one of my life plans is ridding my how do you say it
hog? bike? to Vladivostok
had that dream since i was 9
might do it in 5 or so years if the world still exists

Yeah I always had a similar dream. When I was a child I had a globe and I just put my finger somewhere and think about how it would be to actually travel there (you know, without flying)

Vladivostok was always interesting since it seems to be a lively place but is literally on the ass of the world

Never been there and don't live anywhere close, but from what i heard it's pretty nice by russian standards. AND cheap jap cars. Don't know if it's still a thing, but nineties through early 2000s people would buy cars there and drive through the whole country back home just because it's cheap.

>hog >bike
I assume you mean something like a motorcycle? You had the terms correct if so. That sounds fun.

Good luck dude, russian roads are fucking terrible, and the drivers are just as bad. But I guess you're used to that already where you live.

I know a chinese guy who was riding his bike through half russia. Even made a TV show about it

That might be more interesting, on a motorcycle you have to watch out for other drivers and the road condition a lot more carefully.

only one who has it right
stop memeing Sup Forums, fuck

The Problem is Niggers and mudslimes, I just want to go as far away possible from them. Here they are everywhere and half my work is taken to pay them

Just move into a rural area m8

Because only natives could live without internet magistrals.

I like how this song sounds. Russian usually sounds irreversibly ugly. Is it some weird Siberian dialect?

This is normal actually. The main rule is "blink faster".

t. South Siberia (-45C)

It sounds like something cosak. I think it's Sothern dialect.

That's the Far Eastern District. It includes the Jewish Oblast where Stalin wanted to settle them

Fish, wood, oil, cold, high paychecks with high prices, cheap jap cars.
Very snowy winters, very hot summers. Also gold and diamonds, especially in Chukotka.
Locals are like injuns - irritable, dead drunk, very few in numbers. Insanely boring without the internet.
An electrician on North Sakhalin oil fields is one of the most well-read persons I know, mostly because there's little to do besides reading even during work times. The internet is somewhat shitty there, and due to 6-7 hours time difference with major Russian population centers in the West he has problems talking to new people in real time. And he no speak weeb.

Also, about weebs. During the 17-21 Civil War really nipps thought of conquering the Far East, but suffered very high losses due to frostbites and related illnesses, much less Cossack raids, so they soon evacuated back to their cozy humid rocks.
Same for Manchus. The Jurchen tribes used to hunt rocks and fuck deers on middle Amur as hunter-gatherers, but the moment Mongol-like Khitan taught them pastoralism the Jurchen fucked off to China and future Manchuria en masse.
If locals didn't like it here even, you can guess the rest. Russians made life her much better with central heating and electicity, but Soviet forced labour camps tarnished local reputation for decades.

>American education

literally nothing

Most of shit goes down in Primorski Kraj, where Vladivostok is. They produce a lot of food, timber, fish, machinery, aircraft, boats and shit. It hosts also the biggest Pacific Fleet base.

>>>blink faster

Haha, now that sounds like industrial grade fun.

Also, makes me remember a historical novel about Russia I read as a kid. Where a nobleman is leaving Russia and wants to ask a horseman for directions on the road. Turns out it was a cossack scout who was caught by the buran and froze solid standing with his horse.

Holy shit! A couple of years ago we had -20 at night and -10 during the day for two weeks. I was a mailman at the time. It was hell.

A lot of people missing fingers and noses where you live?

You live at the Netherswamps. It's quite arid in Siberia. Your swampy -20 would be like -40 there.
A friend of my wife from Tomsk boasted on her walking in skirt at -30 (fur skirt, but still), then visited our common friend at St. Petersburg at -7C or so and got her kidneys inflamed, because Piter stands in the sea and humid cold air sucks, what a surprise.

Still I have no idea how people live in places like Yakutia. My friend from Aldan tells that even local Yakuts hate local climate and can never acclimatize in their whole life to scorching summer - freezing winter cycle, and they've been there from XII century or so.

It was a very dry cold, though. No clouds. Clear blue skies. At night there was no wind, so I could easily walk outside without my coat, but riding on my bicycle during the day was painful.

People who have never lived outside of their own country have no perspective on what they actually have.

The Russian romanticism and inferiority complex is awful. You can't see what you truly have. Russia is not as much a shithole as many people with Russian flags here seem to think.

Sakhalin is japanese clay

Siberia= Gulags and a railroad

>snow, snow and more fucking snow
>like one person lives here
>buffer zone to protect from China
>gulags full of frozen soviet-era corpses
>big ol' railroad with no purpose other than being record breaking
>salty Japs
>border with best Korea
Pic related, just replace the flags with those of China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia and the Koreas.

Sweden is Russian clay. Return into the monster you've created, weeaboo.

Well then, not your type of clay to settle, maybe South Africa is your type of land.
Must be genetic. I had problems with summers in Belarus already, Moscow region summers are awfully hot and humid. The winters here are great though, top crusty snow.

Sweden is somali clay.

>Sweden is Russian clay.
'no'

Lots of Chinese immigrants to prepare for the future takeover

You don't just disavow your eldest son, Hans. The clay and the house is ours by inheritance, not your Somali squatters.

Typical Russian folk singing.

Chinese immigrants are a hoax. They already hate it in Manchuria, more to the north only the most desperate or the most entrepreneurial would even think of venturing.
They come for typical jooish activities, like cutting wood illegally or smuggling runs, not living there. The Yellow Scare is just a local method of getting attention and budget fusions from Moscow.

Holy kek for an instant I thought you meant your bicicle. You would be a fucking madman to do that.

>South Africa

Too many nogs.

I love my current climate just fine. We barely get below -10 (maybe a few nights) in the winter and our summers are mostly around 23 during the day. Perfect for my germanic genes.

Too many nogs indeed.

I've never seen snow but I'd rather live in fucking ass end of Russia than deal with nigs

Vladivostok expat here, AMA.

I'm telling you the future of the white race is there..Europe and America as always but we need to put that region of Russia back under the control of white people, its the best spot to create a SETTLEMENT far from this chaos with MAJOR benefits geographically and strategically..really Alaska east Russia and the Pacific northwest are being hidden from us

Yakut Shamans are based.

Yakuts are Turkic. You guys are Turkish. Not related because they are real Turks while you are Greeks and Armenians speaking a turkic language. They (Yakuts) don't like your nation, Kazakh and other real Turks don't like you either. Stop trying to force the whole Turanbullshit on them, they don't want to be a part of something with you, they don't to be related to you, which they arnt.

How is it there in Vladivostok? I plan on vacationing there a week at the end of September