Moby's latest facebook post

"Excuseme, porque no puedo escribir muy bien en espanol... ¿los estimados amigos mexicanos, por qué usted está invitando al Trump a su país? él le ha llamado los “violadores” y los “criminales”. #Trump no es ninguÌ�n amigo de México."

>pic related

he's a cuck hahaha

>The feud started at last year's Grammy's, when Moby called Eminem ''a misogynist, a homophobe, a racist, and an anti-Semite.'' Eminem responded with a few lines in his recent hit ''Without Me,'' addressing him with the words ''you 36-year-old bald-headed fag, blow me.'' Moby says he didn't take that personally either, writing, ''I think that Eminem is talented and interesting, but I'm kind of stunned at the anger that he has for me seeing as I'd never met him up until [the VMAs].''

he's the first nu-male

>dat broken spanish
Why?

>Accuse someone of being a misogynist, homophobe, racist and anti-semite
>Pretend to be surprised when they get pissed off

Also, literally who?

>anti-semite

aren't half the kids of trump married to jewish people?

>. ¿los estimados amigos mexicanos, por qué usted está invitando al Trump a su país?

But the mexican people aren't inviting Trump, the second tier telenovela actor posing as their President is the one who invited Trump.

It's like our President decided to rape dogs in the ass and some retarded bald fagget twitted "why are le costa ricos raping dogs on the streets"

Moby should have written in english instead of these embarrassing broken spanish since the Mexican people who use twitter probably know english , but like a typical SJW he has to patronize the people is he supposedly defending.

What an asshole.

mexicos president used to be in telenovelas?

>mexicos president used to be in telenovelas?

No

I'm being sarcastic

Why are SJWs so fucking dishonest?

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

Not him but his wife... But he has been pushed by the major television network down the ignorant population throats since he started his political career. The same network which was the monopoly of tv years ago when democracy was not existant, so it has always been allied to the dictatorial party that used to be the only ruler back then.

>second tier telenovela actor posing as their President
I like this

Why everytime there's a thread about Mexico there's a spanish leech comenting, you are doing the same thing as argentina, not even the other south american countries do it. Why?

nice

not really, his wife was an actress. but he's got a strong affinity with televisa because "corruption" everyday.

you can come and stay as long as you want buddy

>retarded bald fagget
kak

>He called us rapists and criminals
When? I remember saying that about the illegals but nothing about the entire country.
Trump is more friendly to mexicans than any single goverment member.

and this is the whore, Sup Forums

You are the popular kids in the hispanosphere, wei

>1992
>1.95 usd = 5 pesos

>2016
>1.95 usd = 36.77 pesos

it really makes you think

And moby you can get stomped by oby, you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me, Its too late you're too old nobody listens to techno

>''you 36-year-old bald-headed fag, blow me.''
>stunned at the anger

Observation isn't anger, but telling a faggot to fuck off with blow me could be seen as gay.

beieve it or not this is the first lady

I meant the guy was talking about