"Alright user, lets hear your pitch for a new reality show."

"Alright user, lets hear your pitch for a new reality show."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggots dating

Death Race but real. We can shoot in Somalia

It's like Big Brother but instead of being evicted, the losers are burnt in a wickerman by a bloodthirsty crowd upon exit.

We have an obnoxious business CEO run a reality show where he fires people with far more integrity and talent just to appease their own fragile ego.
Probably best set in New York City.

Teaching African refugees how to program javascript

>this is the first time im old enough to notice a president change in the government
ftfy

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman are placed in a bar with hidden cameras.

Hilarity ensues.

>find 64 of the most violent criminals in the prison system
>sudden death tournament with fights to the death (only blunt weapons)
>winner gets their freedom
>televise during the off-season of the NFL

>follow around a virgin neckbeard beta hikki NEET and put him into embarassing situations

We make a show where we secretly videotape a guy browsing weird websites for losers and act in socially unacceptable ways.

gordon ramsey knightmare coasters

just him going to theme parks and carnivals and just destroying the staff verbally

>is the popcorn fresh?
>it was made yesterday chef
>bloody hell

>round up all stray dogs in the city pound who are unadoptable due to being overly aggressive
>set them loose in a homeless shelter and lock the doors

>mount go pros on dogs and hobos

>WHERE'S THE VERTICAL DROP?!
>It's a tea cup ride chef, it only spins around
>Fuck me.

>we take a reality show star and assume him as leader of the planets strongest nation for two terms

My sides

>take DNA people all through out history (alive or dead)
>clone them
>put them in a Roman Colosseum
>every ep has the build up to 2 figures fighting it out and then the battle
>for example have someone like Genghis Khan vs Theresa May or Beethoven vs Alexander the great
>strongest of the battle has shit-tier weapons while the other is pretty well equipped
>every so often have a special where it is something like 4,000 beethovens vs 500 alexanders
>the end to each season sees the current champions fight it out and whoever wins gets their cloning stopped and is granted freedom

fuck meant to say ''take DNA from people''

>false dichotomy media house
>it's a survirvor syle show with big brother elements
> a bunch of commie SJW and nazi Alt right es must occupy a space
>competing in various challenges, the fate of country is dependent on who wins.

Finally, a show to show the true nature of 100% of America.

Airing on all major news networks.

Would definitely watch this desu

>true nature of America
Only if you stuff the house with niggers and spics too.

Oh I got a reality show for ya. You, me, the chick on my left, the one on the right. Back room. Now.

Did you assume all the commie and Alt righters would be white?

its honestly the most entertaining thing on tv right now.

lets go to detroit and film the life of some hardcore gangbangers, yano fucking bitches, shooting niggers, doing drugs n shit.

the youth will eat that shit up famalam, we should start filming asap

Putin wasn't a reality show star..

life is truly stranger than fiction

>new bear grylls show
>on mars

rusha is a joke

underrated kek

Gladiator fights to the death

cooking show staring bear grylls
mostly bbq
>bear grills

hes also naked
>bare grills

fishing spinoff
>bare gills

Stop user you're not funny.

elaborate reality show where the world pretends Donald Trump won the election and is now in charge of the free world
>the trump show

Bare Bears Grills Grilling Bare Gills

A Welshman is out back of the bar, cant get in because the door is locked and he showed up late, still ends up drunk and passed out in the alley.

Find me one self respecting pub in England that serves the Welsh.

Use your head before posting m8.

>My name is Danny Rand.
>Last year you illegally transferred $243 million worth of assets through my family's company.
>You thought you got away with it.
>But I know who you are. You killed my parents, attacked my home.

>standard reality show about a bunch of people in a house
>unknown to them, one participant is an actor playing a serial killer. This is revealed to the audience, but his identity is never given to us. A second actor is also in the group.
>someone is "murdered" on day one
>actors playing police come in and spend the whole second day questioning
>say that the camera didn't capture the muder really well, but it gave them a good idea of who it is
>It's the second actor, who is taken off the house
>Production crew comes in to tell them that because they all live in a different city, they need to stay in the house in case the police has further questions
>they're told that the cameras will be off
>the actual game starts here: The actor playing the killer doesn't have an order of who to kill, he will just go after random players. If they cannot figure out that he's the killer, they lose and are "killed"
>it's up to the audience and the people inside to figure it out
>tensions increase more and more until there's only 3 people left
>big bombastic finale as the "police" return to the house to rescue them and it basically turns into a slasher flick
>the last participant (prolly a final girl for the poetry) has to escape the house to finally be told it was all a ruse and be given the million dollar prize

How possible is this, legally?

We follow legendary producer Amy Pascal as she tries to juggle the dating scene in her 60s while handling the biggest movies in Hollywood!

This, but instead of a convoluted whodunnit, the players are told (by way of Emergency Alert System) that North Korea has fired the nukes and most of America will be converted to ash.
With enough food for about a month in a closed space, it'd be interesting to see what a bunch of reality show lowlifes would do in a survival scenario like this.

It'd prolly end up in real violence tho, so I don't think it'd hold much legally.

bryce dallas howard, christina hendricks, and eva green all have to sit on my face for an hour to win a million dollars for charity

We'll call it The Hunger Games

"We gather up all the rich twinks and let poor people gangbang them for sport"

We put American politicians in an arena with various medieval arms and armor strewn about. It's up to them to figure out. We sometimes cut to slow motion 3d cameras to highlight the most spectacular kills.

Alternatively, we can put opposing politicians on an island and have them hunted by an expert hunter. On the island are various caches of weapons, food, medicine, etc.. And we watch as the politicians either kill each other, are killed by the hunter, or work together against their common enemy.

>How about documenting the lives of the most depraved beings on Earth?
>

we strap a camera to a 5 year old and experience their innocence

Sup Forums likes our anonymity too much to submit to that level of scrutiny.

You could find a lot of candidates on tinder, 9gag, FB, and other social media, but they're not nearly as depraved.

There's precedence for lying to contestants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_(TV_series)

But really if a murder occurred they'd ask to go home and you can't stop that

A fly on the wall show about pedos and their lives.

A show about normies being forced to engage in the autistic interests of anons.
This includes anime, games, sonic, mlp ECT......

Sort of like a fear factor but with Stockholm syndrome. I would be interested to see the results. Would the normies adapt and actually enjoy the autism or would they be tortured for weeks on end.

Very entertaining. I would love to play one of the autists. Oh yeah. No scripts whatsoever.

We strap cameras to 5 year olds and leave them in the room with the worlds most depraved and experience their loss of innocence.

>The show's ending occurred on the last day as planned. The Cadets had started to gain suspicions due to increasingly ludicrous set pieces (notably the space funeral of a fictional celebrity dog "Mr. Bimby", whose ashes were spilt and had to be vacuumed up).

Holy shit

It's called patriarchy: Adventure of the Sexes.

4 CIS sexist men are given an axe, some very few tools and need to cover 46 kilometers in a race against time

6 feminist do the samde with better tools, and more maps

A different take on the truman show
Find a real schizo neet and place cameras inside his home
home
Then proceed to play malicious pranks and fuck with them until they discover what's going on or suicide

"Night At The Kinoplex" but actually make one IRL and send people to the mines/designated shooters, etc.

>It's called Hose Head! The entire premise is we just fully the same guy around all day spraying him in the head with a firetruck hose.

We film all you guys running a train on the asian chick to the left while the two other chicks are giving rimjobs to each other.

Where's my check?