>Camus
Why ?

>Paul
>Marx
>Everyone from the frankfurt school

This

Op, as always, is a faggot.

Camus encouraged people to live.

Rand advocated self respect and rational self interest.

Stirner exposed the spooks.

DON'T EVER TALK BAD ABOUT THE LEGEND THAT IS CAMUS!
The Myth of Sisyphus changed my life.

Pourquoi? Camus est un speudo philosophe aimé par les speudo philosophe comme Michel Onfray.

And don't forget about Jean-Jacques (Rousseau), who destroyed the western education. Every modern trending education method are based on the stupidity of his book called "Émile ou de l'éducation"

>inb4 bait
nope, think about it

>Camus encouraged people to live.
>Rand advocated self respect and rational self interest.
>Stirner exposed the spooks.

Where, in your magical fairy land where you interpret the world however you like?

Kunt

You should go back to grade school, faggot.

Funny coming from the person who's philosophies get taught in middle school

>Camus encouraged people to do whatever they want because it doesn't matter anyway
>Rand advocated naked greed as a virtue
>Stirner insisted that any form of organization beyond the individual is oppressive

>Camus is a philosopher
He never said he was.
He wrote great books and great articles.
Also
>speudo

>Camus encouraged people to do whatever they want because it doesn't matter anyway
No

I love seeing you anti-intellectual conservatives squirm.

>Stirner
>middle school

You must be genuinely retarded.

Literally yes
>muh absurd

>not Marx, Weber, & Foucault

What a pleb

Too difficult for you?

>implying sterner is significant anywhere outside of /lit/

This is correct.

kys

>Wrote great books
>Camus
Choose one. But seriously, what's wrong with L'Éducation Nationale? I thought French Sup Forums had more knowledge than that.

Don't waste your time reading Camus. Even Luc Ferry writes better books than him. You are seriously being cuck somewhere my dear user friend.

>not starting off with this demon
You had 1 JOB Sup Forums!
Also to include
>Martin Luther
>most (((englightenment))) """"thinkers"""""
>charlie darwin
>napoleon
Honestly the people who brought down the West are not really famous. Most of them are Jews/Freemasons who are unnamed.

>leaf intellectual
It's à bit more complicated than that

Why is Ayn Rand there?

She's extremely pro-male.

(You) only have yourself to blame.

>Max Weber
>destroying the West
u wot

Go treat yourself : youtube.com/watch?v=qbAlqvHE0Ao

Haha

>>most (((englightenment))) """"thinkers"""""

What's it like having an iq of 95?

Edward Bernays, freud's nephew

I hate this man with a passion

youtube.com/watch?v=6vFz_FgGvJI

youtube.com/watch?v=6pyyP2chM8k

>ITT Spooks

No one gives a shit about Rand and Stirner.

Thats good pic of Neetzche.

He looks depressed.

It's not really him

who is it then?

I can't deal with how fucking handsome Camu was.
I mean compare him to Satre

lol.

Yes I think Sartre was also quite upset about that. He also had Simone to cuck him so whatevs.

Most people only read her fiction and not the non-fiction.

These three faggots

Onfray's a bit of a fool, I agree.

Camus told Cioran at a dinner after the latter received his first prize that now Cioran could "enter the serious circulation of ideas." Camus might never have claimed to be a philosopher, but he certainly took himself very, very seriously.

As usual, another good Leaf post ignored.

I love you so much Russia. Never schange. One day, the world will love you too.

That one's actually pretty spot on. Hippies in general ruined a lot.

The frankfurt school is a complete meme. I love watching Sup Forumsacks screech about it. Most of the stuff they complain about can be put down to French post structuralists.

Name one french post strucutalist... Brit.

Oh dear, another country heard from. And what intellectuals has your part of the world produced? Doesn't your population suffer shaken baby syndrome from all those earthquakes?

>No Marx

Glad you included Stirner though, his contributions are often overlooked

Weber was pretty based, desu.

I would add Hegel. And he was actually great, shame the left appropiated him.

And Camus is often undervalued on pol. Fuck i'm dyiing loooool

Foucault, Derrida, Deleuze?

Do Lacan. Fuck man. How are they related to the Frankfurt school?

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

>Martin Luther
then why is the protestant world so much more prosperous than the catholic one?

>Marx
>Soros
>Obongo
>Bliar
>Attlee
>Horkheimer

>we "tricked" them into eating meat and eggs for breakfast

i mean who would have ever thought to eat those two things for breakfast right

They're not, that's the point. Frankfurt School is a meme. There's no big conspiracy.

Cut the balls.

You're an idiot. There's no conspiracy? Are you for real?

>Bismark
>Hitler
>Merkel

I think it's an old movie about him

Frankfurt school is awful but they are largely irrelevant. The only one of real influence is Marcuse, with Adorno is distant second.

If anything, the post-1930 American school of anthropology spearheaded by Franz Boas fits the whole merchantish subversion angle much better. I blame the whole "social construct" bullshit on them.

I honestly thought Sup Forums would be the last place where a lot of discourse against Rand would take place. I do disagree with her as far as racial egalitarianism goes but almost every negative critique of her that I have read is in error and has glossed over her arguments. She never advocated to be a complete asshole nor was she hypocritical in using social security, as her defense in doing so was pretty sound

I figure it has something to do with her having Jew blood, despite the fact that she is antithetical to the majority of Jewish political beliefs

>marx

> I blame the Chinese room

This guy (on induction, empiricism, and scientific method) because, he got BTFO (on those subject) by...

Can you guess who, Sup Forums?

Let me guess... By Zizek?

Depends whether you interpret the term as a time period or a movement.
They were many great 18th century thinkers (Condillac, Turgot, Kant, Montesquieu, Baumgarten, Berkeley, Herder, ...) but they were typically not the "enlightened" ones. Hume is my only exception, and including him in the enlightenment is already a stretch.

Perhaps it's because I'm French, but the word "enlightenment" is usually restricted to either edgy cucks (like Voltaire, Diderot) or to absolute cancer (D'Holbach, La Mettrie, Helvetius).

BASED
A
S
E
S
>Uncucked

>stirner

I think he's hilarious. He dismisses everything that doesn't fit his worldview as some childish ghost story meanwhile anywhere his commie bullshit has been implemented in real life is a literal hellhole.

if the labourers can do such a great job themselves, why don't they?

Don't know about Zizek other than he's funny and kinda obtuse/abstract.

No, it's this guy.

Russel was BTFO by everyone he met.
Godel curb stomped the pretensions of his symbolism.
Whitehead (the only one who did anything relevant in the principia mathematica in the first place and let Russel add his name on the book) btfo him several times.
Poincaré ridiculed his discussion of mathematics.
Wittgenstein retro actively destroyed him.

Russel was a turbo-cuck of incredible magnitude. Even Georges Clooney is probably less of a cuck.

>the fact that she is antithetical to the majority of Jewish political beliefs
If one Jew splits off from the main group, and spreads an ideology among the goyim (gentile, non-Jew) that splinters them politically, that helps the Jews, who find it much easier to rule over a large population that has been set against itself, than over a unified people. To say that someone who spreads anti-government ideas among the goyim, like Ayn Rand (birth name: Alisa Rosenbaum) did, and softens them up for Jewish control, is "antithetical to the majority of Jewish political beliefs" is the argument of either an ignorant person or a troll.

>Bismarck
He literally unified a country and made it a power, unlike today, he was pragmatist, and attempted to keep peace in Europe with the balance of power.
Wilhelm II Fucked everything up.

that's not really the issue; the thing is he did it by inventing a fake "national physician association" to send out press releases adding adding bacon and eggs to the actual physician's recommendations, which were simply a hearty breakfast.

I mean the prick invented the focus group for goodness sake, if you can name one culprit for western civilization's demise, it certainly is the focus group.

thanks, I guess

>soulless materialism and being self serving above everything else isn't a Jewish idea

Wew lad. drop the kikey libertarian shit. It's nothing but Jewish propaganda.

>muh open markets
>muh social degeneracy
>muh drugs

Why do you think bankers have been pushing for the dismantlement of western manufacturing industry since the 70's?

I don't actually want to be a conscript in a race war desu.

That's hilarious, user. Can you point out an example?

Come on, guys, we don't have to nitpick them now.
Just say it like it is, Germans and Jews destroyed the western world.

What will happen, if the glorified workers will mostly end up to be robots?

It's also a very black and white, stereotypical and superficial view on work processes only someone completely removed from it like a "intellectual" and teacher, who in the end died in poverty, like him could come up with.

But other than that Stirner was: OW THE EDGE!

An example of what? His cuck status?

The man literally wrote against marriage. Not in a pick up artist or MGTOW manner. Against a man and a woman being sexually exclusive to each other.

Reminder that "spooks" is codeword for "triggers/things i dont like" and that Egoism is retarded.

>a leaf
> leaf
>another leaf

Irrelevant maybe on the isle: in Germany? Absolutely not. Especially not, if you include Habermas, Erich Fromm and Popper, the latter who had an ambivalent or even hostile relationship the Adorno and Habermas.

Tbh, I don't think they wouldn't necessarily support people like Soros. I am uncertain, but there is a possibility Popper would think that Soros has betrayed his heritage.

>stirner
>believing in free will

The "Ego" is a spook, as are property rights by Stirner's own criteria.

Fuck Stirner.

ITT :people who read nothing about philosophy try to comment about philosophy

According to ISIS:

At least we can agree on one thing.

Camus should not be in that group.

Locke
Montesquieu
Rousseau

Glad,to see so many people defending Camus.

I'd like to remind your two that sigmund was the laughing stock of europe until his nephew (this guy) sold the idea of psychoanalysis to americans, where it became widely popular and made its way back to the old continent.