War! What is it good for?

Redpill me on war
Is it ever justified?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

umm, yes? If the civilized world hadn't gone to war against Hitler and his rabid horde of brainwashed, genocidal maniacs, we'd all be speaking German today. It's necessary to stop true evil from running amok.

Bump

The tree of liberty must be routinely watered by the blood of patriots

Well if it's over a bucket then duh

Jobs, innovation, a common purpose.

Elaborate
I can't tell if you're being ironic but good point

War is justifiable when your nation's beliefs are being challenged by a group with different beliefs. The idea of war is to fight to defend those values to keep them in place. The United States hasn't been very keen on focusing on "progressives" and communists in our country that wish to turn our nation into something else, so we're seeing the result of it today when war isn't enacted.

Asked the uk cuck after his country colonized 50% of the planet. English became internal language, won a lot of wars and has a nice country thanks to war

Gtfo lad

Sometimes an user gets bored with modernity and needs to fuck shit up or his dick will stay soft.

War is hell

I think the "progressive" ideals are indicative of living in a "post war" world. Some of it is understandable giving the fact that we're heading closer and closer to a world without war since we're becoming more interdependent on each other however pragmatism is important.

Fucking gypsy just because your shithole of a country hasn't done anything noteworthy ever no need to be jelly

Damn I love reading that letter.

gypsys have a country?
>Breaking news
>White nationalist is a chickenshit

tldr, quick text that shit and post it with a dank ass meme

I.m jelly nigger
I hate dumb fucks like you that ask dumb fucking questions

Compare your country to mine and answer your retarded question yourself

>gypsys have a country?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania

War is only justified when you're defending your homeland from invasion, or fighting a rebellion you deem unjust. Implying otherwise is nothing short of jingoistic.

Faggot gypsies are not from Romania, they're nomads, alot of them live there but it was not established as their countr

Name one fucking coutry just fought only to defend herself and was/is agreat nation

Protip you cant

>redpill me on

Where the FUCK are these useless mods?

Sage rule violating threads boys

The very picture you posted was justified

meh there is pretty much no difference between the two so why care

All the time. Too many degenerates taking shit for granting and having no perspective of how things come to be. Faggots actually believe safety and security just falls out of trees. A good war, preferably before lunch time, can sort that shit out.

Tat seems awfully isolationist, foreign intervention can be justified if you do it correctly and for the right reasons.

Self defense is the only justification
Breaking windows doesn't make us richer

Yea why ca?e you fucking ignorant nigger

Saging itself is against the rules tho

to expand elites global influence nothing more nothing less.

So by your fucking standard the cucktry of Germany will become the country of mooslims because they're the majority? Just cause roaches infest a pantry that does not mean the roaches come from the pantry.

>All the soup within

Human nature. The need for more and more. It's an insatiable appetite for destruction. We even swat ants and flies that's did nothing to us.

I don't know how to put it. There's nothing peaceful about the human being. Even God came in human form, and was met with violence.

what the fuck are you talking about
all I am saying is that both gypsies and romanians are brown skinned, smelly, poor, lazy, criminal scum so I dont really see point in differentiating between the two.

To line the jew's pockets

No it is noninterventionist.
Isolationist is cutting all ties with the world
Non interventionist is as Thomas Jefferson said "commerce with all nations alliances with none".

When people call this stance isolationist it is typically neocon warmongering faggots

why bully? :( we are white

Give me one instance foreign intervention was justified other than the Russian involvement in the Syrian Civil War

It has come to a point in Europe in which any opposition to the controlling liberal parties is unironically considered fascistic, and they will do anything and everything to stop it, going as far as to replicate fascism in order to 'prevent it.' If anyone who speaks out is simply going to be arrested, then by this point, the need for war starts to become apparent.

You'd lost your freedoms to do pretty much everything but think the wrong thought. What do you do next?

A war which is only happening due to American intervention btw

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

That's why Russian intervention is justified. Western powers skewed the balance of power against the legitimate government who are an ally of Russia so it is perfectly reasonable for them to be there under the discretion of their long standing ally.

War is responsible for creating and maintaining your quality of life. If you are not prepared to fight to keep what you have, you better be prepared to lose it and make good with your creator, because you'll probably die in the process.

Do you know why medieval, dark ages Europe was the way that it was? Arab piracy from the Levant and Maghreb essentially shut down sea trade because we Europeans weren't prepared to fight them for what was ours.

The Islamic """ Golden Age""" was directly party to our misfortune.

Those fucking pagan Vikings didn't help the security situation much at all.

PHYSICAL SECURITY allows you to live a comfortable, even prosperous, life.

War is sometimes justified.

One of the most annoying things about the living generations is they think any kind of violence is not justified (unless it's blacks doing it).

War is awful, but was the civil war not justified? Was WWII not justified? Sometimes you must pay an enormous price in order to do the right thing.

>canada
>speaking german
Yea no

It has solved more disputes in history than anything else.

21 years in the military here. our bombs and missles have a shelf life. we need to use them up before they expire so we can order more from the military industrial complex. also we like to have combat veterans training troops so every generation needs a war to keep our military strong. right or wrong it keeps us strong.

Actually feel sick to my stomach reading that btw. Any more like it?

At least this was before direct Russian involvement, now this plan would be much harder. Still won't stop them though. KIKES MAKE ME SICK.

It's super good at killing people and breaking things.

kys.

>that's why.

>nothing matters.

Beautifully written response much appreciated for use in my essay ;_;

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
~John Stuart Mill

>War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
Your mum takes that award

ded

Agreed.

Killing all the Arabs
Before they infest London

Holy fuck, absolutely spot on.

Genocide in Rwanda.

No one starts a war - or rather, no one in his senses ought to do so - without first being clear in his mind what he intends to achieve by that war, and how he intends to conduct it.
Carl von Clausewitz, Prussian general and military theorist

And what did it accomplish?

"War is terrible, unacceptable, but even more terrible and unacceptable is slavery."

-Karel Čapek

P E R F I D I O U S

Nothing, we didn't apply enough force to solve the issue. But it was justified.

war is dysgenic, killing the brave.

maybe back when there were swords and spears, you had to know what you are doing, but we live in a time where a no-jawed plebian can mow down an army of the bravest men ever assembled while eating a cheese burger with a drone.

Oh, if it's a poli sci, you have to mention industrial revolution vs. flesh.

>even an inexperienced village boy could mow down charging horses saddled by the bravest of armies with the modern machine gun

then artillery

fact is, in times before the industrial revolution (save for the romans), wars would be fought mostly by bluster and retreat. only since the industrial area do people get killed en mass

except the romans, they literally invented military discipline and butchered their way to the biggest empire anyone had seen because that bluster shit didn't count

your teacher will lick that shit up--especially typing to the ind.rev.