Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pozI5n6A_Io?t=2m5s
youtu.be/HVqANGJrZ-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aagggghhh...

But this is DEGENERACY and INCEST

Which one is Euron gonna snag?

Worst sex scene in the show.

Nice. Happen to know why she was topless at the con?

It was hot, too. Dany is such a nice aunt.

dany

J O N S A

Realizing the burden & sacrifice it was to protect him with the lie will probably outweigh any negative feelings. He'll Ned was between a rock and a hard place and was trying to do his best for Jon's sake and Lyanna's.

Then again this D&D so it will be some obnoxious plot point that lets him act bitchy and allows for an extremely transparent fakeout where we think Dany might try to get rid of him. Which of course she won't, because she'll be having his baby and shit.

>literally his aunt
>even let the audience know right beforehand
>normies probably still applauded

And they say the slippery slope isn't real

>pic
Aemond, what a cunt

BUT muh tumblr JonxDany hashtag
BUT MUH #BOATSEX

Yup, word for word. Completely deflates Tywin's death scene.

It looks way better with actual decent lighting

What did Dany do for the dothraki?

After she no longer needed them she discarded them, after everything they did for her

The 2 dragons left better fucking survive this shitshow, and they better find more eggs and shit. I just want a bunch of dragons and that's it. Just dragons living and also Jon's sweet ass.

there is literally nothing wrong with incest

The lighting makes it worse because it shows that they put Dany in the dark to avoid people seeing how fat she is.

Incest actually isn't a big deal if it's not multigenerational and since Jon is a product of outbreeding himself it should be fine. Or would be if they weren't both mentally retarded midgets in the first place.

Lets investigate why.

>directed by Jeremy Podeswa
>Jeremy Podeswa was born in 1962 in Toronto, Ontario. His father was a Polish Jewish[1] painter, and the only one of his immediate family to make it out of the German Nazi camps alive.[6] Podeswa graduated from Ryerson University's Film Studies program[7] and the American Film Institute's Center for Advanced Film Studies (now the AFI Conservatory).[8] He is openly gay.
>polish jewish
>openly gay

no wonder you just get jon's butt for most of the scene

Why did they make Rhaegar look exactly like Viserys? Are they trying to confuse normies? There's no way anyone who hasn't read the books or wiki didn't think that was Viserys

Are David or Dan Canadian? Because this is Leaf levels of retardation.

>one threw away his entire military campaign and got himself killed by fucking some foreign peasant bitch with a fat ass
>one completely betrayed the Northern lords who put their faith in him and sold away the North's Independence to fuck some foreign dragon bitch who IS a fat ass

Who was the bigger fuck-up lads?

If post number ends with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or 9 then GoT sucks

Azor Jaime

>ywn french kiss your twin

How many of them do you think actually put 2 and 2 together.

And people are just desensitized at this point. It's acceptable within the bounds of this universe, and easy to ignore when like everyone is tangentially related to everyone else in the most convoluted ways.

"hi I'm your sister-aunt-step daughter on your mom's side and your grandmother on your father's side, but also I'm secretly not related to you at all because reasons."

agreed

LANCEL!!!!!

Could we have a moment of silence for the best side character this show ever had.

youtu.be/pozI5n6A_Io?t=2m5s

Name my band

christ what a thicc ass

manlets always have the best butts and thighs

youtu.be/HVqANGJrZ-0

:(

Zombie Mcgee and the Gold-Goth Three

I don't even know where to start with this horseshit, but the first thing that comes to mind is that they're the same height, which is absolutely insane, given that Emilia is tiny - if her google height is correct, I'm close to a foot taller than her, and I'm not even that tall.

Kit, step up your fucking height game mate.

>implying

Fucking bubble butt

Robb was for certain. He should've ditched the foreign whore for the Frey. Not sure if Walder would have supported him entirely though

>there is literally nothing wrong with incest
Fuck off Cersei you dumb cunt.

Just fucking die already.

Necro-cest

Didn't he also direct the Sansa rape?

>Egg...Egg...I dreamed that I was old
I teared up irl reading this

Man I really love Qyburn. He doesn't give a shit and he's just a sciencefag.

WE NEED TO GO THICCER

Why does he deposit fat like a woman?

PLUMP RUMP

The guy directed some good sex scenes. It's not his fault that Emilia and Kit cannot do a good sex scene.
The 1x01 twincest dicking was better even if they were clothed.

Because according to Dany, Rhaegar and Viserys have the same hair

I want _______ to sit on my face
Hard mode: no Emilia

Where'd all the comfy book discussion go?

>llanarth rodge hosts a game of thrones debut party, he's caught up on the series after buying the dvds with his redundancy pay
>turn up at llanarth rodge's with a pack of cider
>he opens the door
>"cider glider is it shag? You look like death warmed up son"
>walk in, Bryan from llandenny is there with raglan moses
>"right rodge, let's pop it on then"
>rodge looks each of us in the eye
>"so who has got sky go then?"
>fucks sake rodge
>bit-torrent the episode, rodge shouting in the background "i don't agree with this mind you!"
>sounds of tins opening
>get to the ed sheeran scene
>rodge looks like somebody has lit a fire under his ass, he jumps out his seat, "is that dai larrop's brother who used to fish off the wye bridge?"
>moses raglan weighs in "dai larrop's brother fell down that steep bank by the a442 half a decade ago"
>rodge nods, "he owed me a pork pie"

Estrogens, low test.

Kit

>ah dany, did i ever tell you about master aemon, he was a targaryen much like yourself, he passed many a wisdom to me, once he said "a targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing", he was a good friend.

>I want _______ to sit on my face
Brienne. No question.

Usually short hair men are high test. Makes the ends of the long bones ossify faster so they stop growing sooner.

There's no more books, your grace

>tfw no twin

This is like the size of western europe

where's everything else

Jon did nothing wrong

He got the North a much better option to fight the WW with than giving swords to little girls and a future marriage alliance with the iron throne

SAY MY NAME: _______

I have a twin. That shit's fucking gross.

God I want to make love to Emilia so bad.

thats outdated, there no asshai and shadowlands

what a semen vacuum

Just imagine being balls deep in that bp and spanking him to make him clench your dick and watching that pained/gormless expression on his dumb slut face

Next you're gonna tell me Dorne is white.

agun

mah name is aaygon tahgairien

Gary Snow

Pleb.

Jahaerys Targaryen

aunt fucker

Westeros alone is the size of South America.

So you're ugly is what you're saying.

How do I get dat ass?

It's there, it's just not labeled. Far far right bottom corner just by Qarth. You can see a bunch of cities in Essos not labeled.

game of thrones is bad

>pic name
Man, I hope they will use this song more when they'll start filming the D&E stories. It's so good and wholesome and pure.

>Jahaerys Targaryen
kek

By getting fucked in it

Frey didn't give a shit if Robb kept mistresses, the man has dozens of bastards himself, he just wanted his daughter to be a queen.

Robb is such a fucking qt, holy shit

Jon is a fucking gormless faggot

>"...he can't stop that whore classification and that worthless classification of certain types of women and it just galls Peter(Tyrion) who is, like it or not, a gentleman."
-Alex Graves

This is just after Tyrion's strangled his ex-lover and is about to kill his dad on the shitter.

Of course it is.

If they pass him off with a bullshit sentence I swear to god we riot.

>It's so good and wholesome and pure.
The song is about trying to get someone to try oral sex.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

so did he even watch the episode or did he record his commentary while jacking off on skype?

JUN SNUH

t. Only child

Nope, tall and good facial aesthetics. My sister is quite a looker as well.

Is this real? If this is real, I'm going to have the wank of my life

Only one of these actor's characters are dead yet we attribute GRRM for killing off major characters.

What is he thinking about?

>I know
>I know I've let you down

To the west past the Sunset Sea.

Who /Farwynd/ here?

I do have a sister actually.

Nah, the whole essos west of the bone mountains is missing

THE PROTECTOR OF THE REALM

Moon ≠ egg. Moon = godess, sun. It is known.

Meh