Why does nobody talk about this show?

Why does nobody talk about this show?

Seems to go under the radar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fuC4ZTbbPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the newest season isnt out and the other already released seasons have been talked about like crazy. what new observation will you really add? you didnt even do it with the OP, dumbass

Because it's fucking stupid and shitty.

Saw a couple clips on youtube where the flash fights a talking gorilla king and another where he fights a talking, walking shark.

It's just fucking dumb, for autists exclusively.

Because it's bad, but it's a sort of bland, in-offensive bad. There's nothing really polarizing about it so there's nothing for shit posters to really latch onto.

shit posters are young white males for the most part. they look like the main actor. so they leave it alone

youtube.com/watch?v=1fuC4ZTbbPQ

I quit watching it once the emo drama bullshit took over. Last couple of seasons had the bad guys show up only as some afterthought/sideshow to the emo/dramafest.
The show turned to shit several years ago. Even worse than Arrow.

You can't really argue about it because even the people that like it think it's cheesey

1st season was great fun.

So the 2nd started with great potential. I literally talked it up to people as being better than Nolan's 3rd Batman movie during that episode when Zoom breaks Barry's back or whatever.

Then it quickly went to shit. The same lame bland CW type of shit all their shows go into. I'm eternally embarrassed.

Also, Sup Forums has more consistent threads on capeshit tv

>It's a flash gets defeated but he tries again and wins episode

Because there is only so many ways you can have an argument and end up at
>yeah, the speedforce is dumb and inconsistent
>it's probably impossible to not have any plotholes if it's present

it's a terrible show. if you saw the pilot and thought this is a show worth watching, you have absolute shit taste.

i enjoyed season 1 but season 2 became a photocopy of season 1 (speedster villain turns out to one of the friends/team) and the stupid illogical-science (like gifts that are magnetically attracted to their device is polite and will go through windows instead of a straight line through roof) so lost interest mid-season 2 (it was clear who the villain will be). interested again now because of draco.

but the if-i-use-ice-powers-i-become-evil annoys me. are they saying using meta powers will turn you evil? or are they saying a physically-cold heart becomes evil?

>Baddy of the episode gets the intro
>Cue Barry, feeling doubt about his power
>Baddy of the episode shows up, flash moves to intercept
>Despite being the fasteat man alive, jobs to baddy and gets hit by dumb shit that hyper awareness and superspeed should easily allow him to dodge, baddy/flash retreats
>Drama, someone apologies to someone else, says thats not good enough or some shit
>Star labs team cocks up some bullshit logic on how to beat baddy
>Baddy shows up again, flash moves to intercept
>Flash tries new tactic, its not working
>"GUYS IT'S NOT WORKING, I DUNNO IF I CAN DO IT"
>someone that barry likes or looks up over mic: "lol yeah you can just run barry run"
>Flash is suddenly OP
>Beats bad
>Everyone is happy, drama gets resolved now
>Overarching plot villain does some sketchy shit, kills a guy maybe
>Credits

Repeat ad nauseum

aaaaaa cisco help me

Cause it's awesome and Sup Forums are a bunch of fucking GOT loving retards.

It actually gets more frustrating to watch it as the show goes on, the guy is a literal retard and has made almost no progress in trying to get creative with his speed. Every new technique is taken straight from other speedsters

Because is shit.

i wish they would make pied piper a regular also and a member of team flash. he's so handsome.

Pretty good

went to shit during s2 and s3 was just shit

s1 was great though cause wells was amazing

Season 1 was GOAT with Wellsboard
Season 2 and onwards went to shit, not Arrow post season 2 tier but still pretty bad
>mfw Arrow season 5 had a better finale than Flash

Sounds like kino to me.

CW trash.

Poorly written with shit acting and lots of soap opera drama.

i hate how soap opera writing and dialogue has invaded all genres including scifi and horror (like smallville starting season 3) but season 1 and the season 2 eps i've seen weren't soap opera style. but maybe it is after i stopped watching.

Fuck you must be new. Had weekly threads, an image that was updated with each ep, huge talks that crossed into Sup Forums and then when season 2 hit the two boards banded together to mock the shit out of it because it became fucking trash.

>but season 1 and the season 2 eps

i'm referring to flash season 1 and season 2 here (in case my mention of smallville might cause others to think otherwise)

Just wow. If you watch this and are over 16 years of age you should be embarassed.