Why was L a nigger?

Why was L a nigger?

y r u racist?

It's racist to wonder why L was in Japan, working with Japanese police, speaking Japanese, and yet a nigger?

Really made me think

>terrible adaption for a decent franchise
>WHY WAS L BLACK?

Butthurt Sup Forumstard. I bet you are Mexican, too.

lately on Sup Forums i cant tell whos a Sup Forumstard and whos a leftypoltard since they both seem to be hating latinos

Answer me, why wasn't he Mexican?

Actually a great question

At the end he just steals a police car and runs with a gun trying to rob a white guy, so pretty much yes.

Because black people are really low key in Japan, a country famous for its diversity.

Why are you?

Black people can be Japanese

It doesn't matter the movie is shit as we predicted and would have been regardless of the character's race. Seriously, will you autists stop having high hopes for anime and video game live action movies? They are shit and will always be shit.
user annoyed with your use of the N word. Besides, there are blacks in China and Japan that learn how to speak the language. Obviously, you need to learn how to speak the language if you want to live there.
If you work in Japan, white Black, Korean, Chinese,you just need to speak Japanese. this is an American adaptation anyway, unless we got an Asian to play everyone, it would be wrong regardless.

Why are YOU a nigger?

negros are hated in the entire world, even in africa, the only people that pretend to likes them are americans

Why are blacks so racist?

He looks shit as a chink too

Americans ruin everything

he was the only good actor in this movie. he singlehandedly turned it into a 7/10

Nobody on Sup Forums is white

They put him in to trigger alt-reichers

Latinos are some of the most racist people out there.

It has nothing to do with any of that. L could of been an FBI agent or an interpol officer or a random police officer or anything else that would have made sense in the story they were trying to tell.

One thing I've always thought that would have been better in Death Note was if L wasn't actually one single person, and was a group of individuals working together in secret, and the L that the task force meet is simply a cover

>that thumbnail
>finn spying on kylo ren.jpeg

>BR has tons of niggers
>BR just also happen to have the biggest japanese population outside japan

hmmmmm

All the whites fled to 8ch

WE