She has a point Sup Forums

She has a point Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

isitunhealthy.com/is-eating-a-mcdonalds-salad-unhealthy/
youtube.com/watch?v=dKX5pmflSV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe people should just refuse to eat out with fat people, the problem solved itself. Personally I refuse to eat out if nobody is with me, it just looks depressing

>Being this autistic

>Caring about what other people think to the degree it affects your diet.

Women.

> be such a fucking glutton that even salad made you fat

So let's recap. Can't eat unhealthy because self conscious. Can't eat healthy because self conscious.

This is win/win for humanity. She should just plan one huge meal alone in her place. Consume everything. Then go in the bathroom and hang herself.

>I cant eat around people
>weighs 300 lbs
She should spend more of her days around people.

Who are you trying to kid, fat people don't have points.

I think nothing of other people eating, unless they're being sloppy. What this girl actually has is a problem with her self-image and she's projecting that shame onto others. She wants to get better but she hates that the process is so difficult and uncomfortable (especially when her body's screaming for fats and sugars) so that translates as the world looking at you. she should ask herself how many people she watched eat lunch that day, and if she did, tell her to ask someone else who they saw eat lunch. Eventually you realize how much you're only focused on yourself, realize that it's the same for everyone, and address who's really projecting those thoughts (i.e, you are) and learn to counter them. The greatest enemy to self improvement or change is your own mind's love of complacency. Learn to fight your lizard complexes and think clearly.

The reality is, no one gives a fuck whether this land cow eats a salad or a cheezburgr. So long as she doesn't accidentally shove you in her maw.

She does
Sup Forums btfo !!

>Whatever I do there is no point in trying to lose weight

look.... don't make fun of fat people eating a salad or at the gym. Make fun of them all you want at the buffet.

still caring what other people think of you especially strangers
>current year
>frog god

What I don't understand is why she cares so much about what others think of her when she doesn't even care about herself enough to be in good shape.

Good health is not hard.

this

>Don't be a fat fuck in the first place
Problem solved

Fukkin good one m8

This
>Ha ha the fatty is trying to lose weight. She will never keep it up
>Ha, look at that pig snarfing lettuce, we all know you eat 20 cheeseburgers a day
>Who are you kidding luv, I bet you get a chocolate bar later
>Salad seems like a fair choice, she'll probs lose a few pounds
>Good for her going for the healthy option
>She looks great, must be all the salad
Last one, now in woman:
>Look at that smug, skinny bitch lording it over the rest of us. She just has good genes. So triggered right now!

>she has a point
>she

dropped

You missed out:
>Fucking patriarchy and their beauty standards. She's internalised misogyny.

>she has a point
And diabetes probably

In fairness you could do a whole parallel progression chart starting with
>You go! So sexy, so empowered! Healthy at any size, no man has any right to BMI rape you
and ending somewhere around
>She has thrown away 200 years of feminist progress and become a symbol of hatred, ungrateful Barbie whore REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know about anyone else but I really don't like people being able to see me eat. I don't like seeing others eat because I think it's pretty disgusting to watch, so I guess I'm projecting my thoughts on to other people who wouldn't even think about it unless otherwise mentioned.
I'm just severely autistic or something

>2016
>giving a fuck

isitunhealthy.com/is-eating-a-mcdonalds-salad-unhealthy/

And that's why "fat acceptance" will never succeed, since there will always be the self-criticism spiral of "but deep inside they despise me!"

Actually, she doesn't, because she cares about opinions of non-lifeforms

A good video on this subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=dKX5pmflSV4

Yeah add the fries and liquid beetus they have with it.

Make fun of fat people whenever and wherever, if they had any self respect they wouldn't have ever gotten that fat in the first place

People are so harsh on Mcdonalds.

Out of anyone, they've worked the hardest to make nutrition information not only readily available but they include information that isn't even required. (Like daily value percentage next to sodium etc) on their website.

Not their fault people get a large coke and a large fry with their 500 calorie main course four days a week.

I would suggest that you get glasses, but all the jews I know already have them, so...

The side salad without the huge piece of fried chicken and dressing is only 15cal.

What's the point here? All I see is some fat fat fatty making excuses.

>caring about what other people think about you

insecure plebs

everyone in this world gets prejudiced

fuck off fatties

this is the problem with these people. Always fucking worried about oh what people will think about me. You stupid fat cow you aren't the god damn center of the universe nobody gives a flying fuck what you do always putting your own thoughts into other people's minds

>you aren't the god damn center of the universe

She probably is given her mass

>Chicken has fat
wtf i hate meat now