Why are redheads so prevalent in movies even though they only make 0,0001% of the world population?

Why are redheads so prevalent in movies even though they only make 0,0001% of the world population?

Because most of them are hot

they're much more prevalent in the Anglosphere, and the Anglosphere dominates the world

Lots of Jews are redheads.

damn 80s Susie was God-tier

Because movies are dominated by the US and the UK, where redheads are more common than in most of the rest of the world. It's also fashionable for blondes to dye their hair red for whatever reason.

This is true.

people pay money to see qt people they won't ever be able to have in order to keep alive what little remain of hope might be still present on them so they can go do their stupid and meaningless jobs in the week waiting for the next qt to appear in the next retarded action movie

Jane Levy isn't a real redhead, though.

Same reason white people make up less than 10% of the world population yet make up like 70-80% of Hollywood and 90%+ of European film. White men invented film, they dominate it. Of course the Jewish contributions to film can't be understated either but to non-whites and (unfortunately) most whites, Jews are indistinguishable from the general population of European descent or Europeans proper.

Doesn't matter, she rocks it.

>MY FACE IS UP HERE, user

And by contributions I mean they're a bunch of nepotistic cosmopolitan degenerates so they dominate film way above their pay grade.

As for red heads, most red heads in Hollywood are died cunts and not actual ginger chicks.

>Doesn't matter
Gas yourself.

this

everyone wants white women with beautiful hair.

Failing that they might settle for an asian woman with dyed hair.

Daily reminder
>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[24] In 1903, 5.6% of Polish Jews had red hair.[25] Other studies have found that 3.69% of Jewish women overall were found to have red hair, but around 10.9% of all Jewish men have red beards.[26] In European culture, prior to the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait: during the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish.[27] In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[28] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair.[29] The stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.[30]

>died cunts
wowww haunted pusy!!!

I saw that picture earlier today and couldn't help but think how sexy and kind of badass Susan looked there.

Having a real redhead as a wife poses a horrible risk of having a male ginger child. Fake redheads, on the other hand, allow us to avoid that risk.

>a small population suffers from founders effect and a bit of genetic drift
>this makes it a trait that is "theirs"
The only interesting thing is that the other populations with the highest rates of gingerness also had small founding populations and suffered from founders effect and genetic drift. Even more interesting this is also how blonde/light hair spread across Europe and central Asia.

>>this makes it a trait that is "theirs"
Where did I say that you gingernigger?

Male ginger kids are only ugly if they have flat features, then they just look like albino blacks with dyed hair.

Male gingers are abominations and should be exterminated. Male ginger jews are double that.

The implication that isn't a Jewish trait is ridiculous. You know another population with high rates of Gingerness? Some populations in the caucuses.

You're being obtuse.

easy to make stand out in a shot, fun for dop

red and blonde hair is a lot better at hiding grey hair, as the average actresses age gets older it makes sense that there's more of them

I had no idea that Dina (((Meyer))) was of the hebraic persuasion. That jaw threw me off.

>female redheads worshipped
>male redheads are the scum of the earth

Fuck my genetics

>blond hair
>red beard
>tfw half ginger
>tfw gf refers to me as her Viking bf

I just followed up on the assertion that many Jews are redheads with some facts.

I'm Asian man and I know that feel.

At least your daughters will be hot. If that doesn't make you kill yourself, I'm not sure what will.

The ugliest ape.

a trip to Ireland or Scotland will dissuade you of that belief

See

This is actually surprisingly not true, redheads are on average uglier. It's just that attractive redheads are so striking that they really stand out.

>asian girls
>hot
No

Ok, some male gingers are fine. Scottish, for example.

t. shitskin who has never seen redheads in real life

Most of them are pig disgusting.

This is a weird question where the answer is already part of the question

Red hair is prevalent in fiction because it's symbolic, as well as a way to make a character stand out.

mte

>Tina Louise was born Tatiana Josivovna Chernova Blacker in New York City to Jewish parents.[2]

>From 1964 to 1967, she starred as the movie star Ginger Grant in the CBS television situation comedy, Gilligan's Island.

>Following guest appearances in ‘Dallas’ and ‘Married… with children’, she became a successful businesswoman, marketing products specifically for auburn-haired women with fair skin and freckles.

>Huppert was born in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, the daughter of Annick (née Beau), an English teacher, and Raymond Huppert, a safe manufacturer.

>Her father was Jewish; his family is from Prešov and Alsace-Lorraine.[2]

do they really? I never noticed because my entire family is full of redheaded women

how many have you fucked

She looks very European, but there are some subtle Jewish features here and there. This is probably what my daughter would look like if I were to marry an Ashkenazi woman.

Not with puke inducing pale puffy nipples.

Gayest post of the month

Tormund, Ron Weasley, Lucius Vorenus, and Captain Winters from Band of Brothers are all handsome gents.

Go back to your ice cream truck, Rupert