US university hires ‘de-radicalized’ Al-Qaeda recruiter

>Published time: 31 Aug, 2016 12:36
George Washington University has hired a former Al-Qaeda recruiter and founder of a jihadist propaganda outlet to work as a researcher at its center on homeland security. He is the first “de-radicalized” Islamist in the US to be offered such a role.

Jesse Morton, a former Al-Qaeda propagandist previously known as Younus Abdullah Muhammad who publicly vowed to “terrorize American unbelievers” and destroy society by waging jihad, was dubbed by the New York Times one of the "most prolific recruiters for Al-Qaeda."

“As many people as may have traveled, or may have committed criminal acts, because of my words, I hope that I can deter just as many,” he told the newspaper when asked if the public can trust his sincerity.

“I may never be able to repair the damage that I have done, but I think I can at least try.”

Born in Pennsylvania, as a young man Morton sought to join radical groups, developing a view “that society – American society – is not protecting me.”

Morton was twice imprisoned on drug-related charges, and later met a Moroccan radical Muslim in Virginia’s Richmond City Jail, who became his first imam. The Moroccan then began what Morton described as his “indoctrination” process.
>source & more
rt.com/usa/357762-alqaeda-islamist-university-researcher/

>>what can go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_(espionage)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American counter-terrorism agencies unaware of the concept of "taqiyya"

Oh wow, this man is smart. Learn the inner workings of USA intelligence gathering mechanism and hit them where they are most vulnerable.

How is a US citizen joining al-Qaeda not considered treason?

The US seems to have abandoned the concept of treason aside for exposing corruption.

>workplace violence within 6 months

>now working for U.S. government

except he's not

>‘de-radicalized’ Al-Qaeda recruiter
>founder of a jihadist propaganda

Dude I fucking go to school here. I'm at the whole foods on campus right now. What the fuck man

How pissed are the other applicants for that job that they hire a former Al Qaeda terrorist and prisoner over them?

Throw bacon at him and check if he kills you. If not, he's 'cool'.

Kinda reminds me of Sasha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_(espionage)

Double agent...

americucks

rip

So what if he's pretending to be a double agent to fuck both sides up in the end?

>de-radicalized
That's what they wants you to think, kafirs.

I'll let this thread keep talking, but it's literally as simple as setting up cams and microphones around the area of the classroom so no kids are doing any shady shit

Checked, satan

Is this a step towards progress?

Maybe he finally went to a titty bar and got laid

>this was aired here 24 hours ago
>presented like hero and idol to look up to
>my first though - deceiving (dunno arab name of it)
>second, how hes not in jail for life

Obama is clearly homosexual

how anyone could deny that is funny to me

>going from overt jihad to convert jihad

The west is so fucking stupid. This guy is still a fucking theocrat.

>covert* jihad

What the fuck!?

How can this terrorist get a fucking good job while I can't even get hired at McDonald's?

>JIMMIES: RUSTLED

bump..this is more important than your replies tho why has germany bigger cock than us or some shit

I just don't see it. Proof?

How is supplying Al-Qaeda with TOW missiles not considered a treason?
>don't worry goyim we just want to fight Assad