What kind of response would you write?

What kind of response would you write?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...but you can't separate Muslims from the quran

They're both representatives of some of the worst part of their respective ideologies. However, the first hasn't been relevant for around 50 years and the second just says mean things.

The last one will, given the opportunity, fucking kill you in an ugly manner.

I wouldn't respond.

These kinds of people are already too far gone. Nothing you could ever say would convince them that their ideologies are wrong--nothing.

It'll all come to a boil, though.

Westboro Baptist Church don't get kids to shoot people in the head.

Nothing. They must die.

Christianity isn't a political system. Islam is. ISIS is the Islamic military

If Muslims separated their religion from their political system, I could see a difference

The majority of Muslims support Jihad, the majority of Christians think Westboro are turds.

Tell him to kill himself.

How many Christians support the WBC compared to the Muslims that support ISIS?

>christianity isn't a political system

>gays shouldnt be allowed to be married because muh bible
>children should be taught creationism in schoool
>prayer should be mandatory in schools
>muh abortion is wrong because muh bible
>muh global warming is wrong because muh bible

there is literally no difference between radical islam and average christianity

KKK and WBC say mean words in the name of God
ISIS has brought about a genocidal reign of terror in the name of Allah

The KKK is a fucking joke tho.

Ty4ctrfam

ISIS or IS is the Islamic State though.

You could send videos of ISIS killing Christians and Westerners; lot more of those videos than the KKK doing anything.

p.s. blacks kill more blacks every several months or so than the KKK has in its entire lifetime.

I don't separate them, they're just irrelevant now

Disliking something is definitly the same as murdering people who disagree.

The avg Christian won't kill you. If there's no difference for you,then you are mentally ill

False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1]
Characteristics

A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially in order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result. False equivalence is a common result when an anecdotal similarity is pointed out as equal, but the claim of equivalence doesn't bear because the similarity is based on oversimplification or ignorance of additional factors. The pattern of the fallacy is often as such: "If A is the set of c and d, and B is the set of d and e, then since they both contain d, A and B are equal". d is not required to exist in both sets; only a passing similarity is required to cause this fallacy to be able to be used.

The following statements are examples of false equivalence:

"They're both soft, cuddly pets. There's no difference between a cat and a dog."
"We all bleed red. We're all no different from each other."

False equivalence is occasionally claimed in politics, where one political party will accuse their opponents of having performed equally wrong actions.[2] Commentators may also accuse journalists of false equivalence in their reporting of political controversies if the stories are perceived to assign equal blame to multiple parties.[3]
See also

Equivocation
False analogy
False balance
Tu quoque

The bible does not have 1000 pages that say kill the infidel.

>t. race traitor

kkk was started and supporrted by the Democratic party. west bro is part of the church tbough and are welcome to freedom of speech.

False analogy.
The KKK isn't affiliated with the Christian faith, nor is it's ethos congruent with Christian dogma and tradition.
ISIS is affiliated with Islam, and its ethos is congruent with Islamic dogma and ideology

>the average muslim will kill you
>average 1.3 billion muslims
>this sounds logical in my retarded mind

Really? KKK and Westboro Baptist Church is literally a harmless nonexistent thing of the past compared to a monster known as ISIS.

Its like saying
"children are as evil as pedophiles becouse they, for example, didnt ate their lunch!"

One of them caused 9/11 in the name of something. guess who it was.

The left now saying WBC aren't evil Christians?

Also the Westborough baptist church is a political cult that maswuerades as as a church. It's not Christian it's neo-gnostic like most fringe protestant sects

Just fill his wall or whatever with execution webms

Yes, because we all know the Bible explicitly tells you to tax non-Christians at a higher rate, how many wives a man is to have, and the proper procedure for dealing with your sex slaves.

lmao no one separates the KKK, or WBC from christianity.

An intelligent and faithful interpretation of Islamic holy texts manifests as ISIS. An intelligent and faithful interpretation of Christian texts does not manifest as the Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK.

But it does have numerous about ownership of slaves and how to ho about beating them. - the slaves.

"Yes but there isn't a problem of KKK and Westboro baptist church members blowing people up all over the world, and there isn't strong evidence of christians everywhere and christian states supporting these groups."

the westboro church is a scam to generate first amendment lawsuits the entire family is a bunch of lawyers and pappy used to work civil rights lawsuits back in the day.

why does no one realize this? i thought you were redpilled Sup Forums

the KKK and the Westboro Baptist Church are informed by the bible

I do, they were a political terror group, not a religious group.

How many fucking bombings or beheadings have you heard of from the kkk or West Baptist

A miltaric arm of the Democratic party cannot be compared to a terrorist group that literally has Islam in the name

ISIS follows the core tenets of islam most accurately.

KKK and WBC do not follow the core tenets of christianity most accurately.

Also, not an argument. The beliefs fueling ISIS is islam. Pointing to the KKK and christianity doesn't change that.

"pure christianity" is more like a cross between eastern orthodox and jehovah's witnesses than either of the two desu

Ding ding ding

She's right about that

She's wrong about what it is that muslims do and what it is that they worship

They're not all ISIS, but they are all members of a murderous blood cult dedicated to a deformed version of Baal, the semitic moon god. They are all dogs and deserve the gas chamber (a real one)

On every page? Didnt think so. Owning slaves is not universally evil. Some people, such as niggers, would be better off being owned. Killing anyone who disagrees with you, is pretty evil.

then you're some delusional lefty, the KK and WBC are christian organized, and motivated.

((()))

The discussion was not about avg Muslims, you colossal faggot

But yes they will kill you if they turn into the majority.

>number of beheadings by westboro baptist church: 0

>KKK barely exists today. is completely relevant. it's a joke in its current form.

>number of beheadings by islamic terrorists: potentially millions.

I hate niggers as much as anyone, but you are just making yourself look stupid.

And if WBC was breaking the law, they would be fucking demolished.

And KKK doesn't really lynch people anymore.

Just because they are criticized doesn't mean they aren't Christian. Nobody "separates" them from Christianity.

cool story bro

>Common Gay Boy
*sips semen-flavored tea*

There are more than a thousand Christian denominations and two Muslim ones...

An user posted this :
>KKK and Westboro follow 0% of the Bible
> ISIS follows 100% of the quran

Isis is more common in islams historical record than not

Violent anti black thuggery isn't a common occurrence in the Christian faith

KKK is a pagan cult with some elements borrowed from Protestantism. Only a retard would say that KKK has anything to do with Christianity.

white christians also told the KKK to fuck off into irrelevancy because they didn't like the KKK terrorizing black christians.

when was the last time the Westboro Baptist Church killed somebody? when was the last time the KKK killed somebody?

>I don't Like gays because the bible says you are a sinner

1. The bible doesn't say gays are bad they are just sinners, the asshole chooses to hate them.

2. The Quran says you should kill homosexuals

See the difference

NEAT THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARD

The Quran is like 200 page btw

Don't give that garbage more credit than is due

>number of people killed by Westboro Baptist Church: 0

>Number of people killed by KKK: around 1.000 over several years

>Number of people killed by ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups in the western world alone : 3000 only in 9/11, around 10.000 in all terrorist events since then.

Perfect

>lack of capability implies lack of intent
Opinion poll after opinion poll of third and ""first"" world muslims shows time and again the vast majority of muslims want a sharia system everywhere. If they had the force to back it up they'd do it. They've already cleansed Christians and Jews from their countries.

They will never see the difference, because they aren't intellectually curious enough to investigate it further than an edgy facebook comment that really made them think.

/thread

if we are honest, the kkk and westboro are quiet christian in what they do, they are even quiet liberal organisations if you compare them to the christians in the 18 and 19 hundreds

>Gays defending Islam
So glad I don't care about these fags anymore.

If you can separate Christ's actions from your faith in him, then you are not a Christian.

Is there something to dispute here? you'd have to be genuinely retarded to believe every follower of the islamic religion is a terrorist.

Yes, you can separate them. There just happens to be a vastly larger amount of islamic terrorists vs christian ones. KKK and Westboro aren't even terrorist organizations fuck this queer

>radical muslims think gays should be killed
>bible says to stone gays to death
>Sup Forums says gays should be killed because degeneracy

Never change, pol

200 pages of the literal word of God (or so they think) and it's filled with hate and frustration, so culturally, politically and militarily, it weighs a little more than the New testament, which is about love and tolerance.

ISIS literally beheads children

>KKK
Practically doesn't exist, just used by liberals as a boogeyman. No reported KKK killings in decades

>Wesboro Baptist Church
Another boogeyman whose only fault is being too annoying. Has never killed someone

>ISIS
Kills innocent people everyday, sends terrorist oversees to bomb Christian and liberal countries. Huge sex slavery industry, etc...

Wow geez those fucking Christians right?

No one says
>The KKK isn't Christian

But Libshits fall all over each other to says that ISIS is not Islamic

Know the difference.

>What kind of response would you write?

I wouldn't write one. I'm all done bashing my head against a wall trying to talk with dishonest leftist pieces of shit.

The worst thing WBC has ever done is go hold up offensive signs and be in general disrespectful asshats.

The worst ISIS has done is slaughter tens of thousands of people, brutally murder people in the most hideous ways imaginable, all while videotaping it in HD. They torture people, murder, extort, steal, rape and pillage (just like their buddy Muhammad did back in the 7th century :^).

Radical Islam has its roots in the Koran, the Sura and Hadiths. Is simply put, is completely Islamic, and there's reason jihadists justify their actions; they get them from their prophet.

WBC is a vile organization, but they aren't violent, and they are kind of a joke honestly.

>potential damage outweighs probability.

Just 4 Muslims have killed over 100 people in France and Belgium in the past 5 months ALONE.

That's a 25/1 kill ratio. Say 10 million muslims decided to commence violent jihad against the western world.

You are dealing with 250.000.000 casualties.Two hundred and fifty million.

That's of course presuming that we react to every attack with hashtag campaigns and facebook filters.

You're not counting the gigantic amount of honor killings in the Muslim world.

One was written by a warlord/pedo.

Ohh, well shit, Only 200 pages telling followers to kill infidels. You sure told me! Islam is the religion of peace!

If you can separate the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church from Christianity then you should be able to separate islam from ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, GIA, Taliban, Hamás, Abu Sayad, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya...

> WBC has less than 100 members
> the KKK is estimated at ~ 5500 members nationally

But radical Muslims?

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Where in the new testament does it tell you to stone homosexuals?

I know. I said roughly 10.000 people killed in terrorist attacks ALONE in the western world.

The numbers could be up to 100.000 if you include homicide.

those are the best parts of christianity

>Another boogeyman whose only fault is being too annoying

But the left is happy to conflate these faggots with the brutal paleo-fascism that is surging in Islam. Why? Because muh patriarchy. Daddy's the worst because he didn't buy SpecialSnowFlake a poney for her sweet sixteen.

Christian Doctrine explicitly preaches against the types of behaviors of the WBC and the KKK

Islamic Doctrine explicitly supports the actions of ISIS.

The KKK main tenet is racial supremacy, they just happen to also identify as christians.

If Christianity is racial, then it is for jewish supremacy, because the people that founded the religion were ethnically jewish.

it's pony not poney.

If I marry you do I become Swiss?

>WBC is a vile organization, but they aren't violent, and they are kind of a joke honestly.

How are they vile? Saying "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" is edgier than shit but it harms absolutely fucking no one and it does the tremendous public service of helping to protect free speech rights as they challenge all attempts to ban them and court (and usually win).

Irrelevant.. That just indicates Muslims are apparantly more savage than Christians. It doesn't mean the KKK and Westboro Baptists aren't Christians. Which they are, obviously.

Call him a cake boy

THIS

ISIS aren't a racial supremacy group. They will kill anybody that doesn't strictly adhere to the tenets of the quaran.

They're vile because they raise their kids as pawns in their retarded little game..

Well, I can't separate WBC from christians. They ARE the ultimate christians, and had we not pwnt christians in USSR, the whole Europe and USA would be cucked by this faith.

Simple, Westboro is like six people who've never actually done anything to anybody.
KKK hasn't been relevant in fifty years, and are down to, what, less than a thousand members, most of whom are FBI plants? And when was the last time they killed anyone?

Meanwhile, ISIS is huge, and has international reach, and has killed thousands of people all over the world in the past few years. And their MO is to pretend to be peaceful immigrants in order to sneak terrorists into foreign countries. Gee, I wonder what the difference is?

oh and they say that everyone who is not white and is not christian should be killed. Tell me how many black popes there have been ?
There wont be a black pope in the next 100 years cause christians are white european people and nothing else