How many refugees/muslims are in germany atm?

How many refugees/muslims are in germany atm?

Do they keep taking in "refugees"?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/germnaysmusrape.htm
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flüchtlingskrise_in_Deutschland_ab_2015#Zahlen_und_Fakten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone?

Who even knows anymore lol

Look up german demographics and measure the population change. Then multiply that value by 1.5 and you're in the ballpark

Only one in 10 rapes in Germany is reported and just 8% of rape trials result in convictions, according to Minister of Justice Heiko Maas.
rense.com/general96/germnaysmusrape.htm

About 1.8million are currently in germany half that much are waiting at the bordering countries and turkey trying to get in.

The cunts won't even tell us.

2015 was like 800.000
2016 expected to be about 300.000

That are just the people who applied for asylum though, who fucking knows at this point. Most aren't Syrians btw.

Fortunately albanians and such get sent back pretty fast

Germans will be a minority

This is all a plan by ((them)) to get whites to go GTMRWN. Once they start making their demands and declaring war against us we will say "oy vey we have to protect ourselves". Then we will cleanse our lands and the middle east. The Jews will say good goyim as we make Greater Israel for them.

In the end this might actually be a cool world.

what the fuck? are they waiting for there to be six million before they come up with a solution or what?

I'll move to the US if Trump wins, this place is fucked beyond repair. I expect sharia parties to pop up in the next two years.

4 million refugees in Germany, at least, and 99.99% (that's the real statistic) are sucking down welfare and loitering around transit hubs. If you go to major German cities during the day, 60% of the people you see will be young brown male jihadists who fled Syria and other failed Muslim areas.

just save your country germanbro. get arrested for funny hatespeech or something. i don't know. check my flag for what a country fucked beyond repair looks like. and there's still people like dan roodt who are trying to save it. rise up and fucking save europe for once you hun bastard.

This pic gets me every time.
Every. Fucking. Time.

it was roughly 1 Million last year, but 100.000 didn't register in Germany and went on.
Half of those 900.00 will be granted either asylum or refugee status, or some other status.
Figures are dropping since march, but it won't be over all too soon.

t. working for federal office of migration and refugees

imagine living it ukrainebro

>working for federal office of migration and refugees

can you put in a word?

>How many refugees/muslims are in germany atm?
>Do they keep taking in "refugees"?
Around 1.5 million in total, of which 1.1 million arrived in 2015 and 2016 (850.000 in 2015 and 250.000 in 2016 so far). More than 1 million arrived since 1990, but 70% left again.

>Do they keep taking in "refugees"?
Yes, currently at a rate of 16,000 per month, 80% of which come to Germany via Greece and Bulgaria.

What?

Forgot the long term aylum claims since 1990

I don't actually think they are. The only ones getting kicked out rather quickly again are Eastern Europeans.

We have two upcoming state elections though and the establishment will lose a pretty decent amount of seats in both state parliaments.
So we have very good chances that they will ramp up the deportations in an attempt to get the voters back for the federal election in 2017.

put in a good word for me? i need refugee status. only problem is i'm a white ethnic european so not really wanted in europe.

How many German cities have you been to?

It would be pretty much impossible for any South African though, because ZA is relatively stable. Maybe you have a chance if EFF get's elected and persecutes whites for beeing white.
At the moment, even as a white farmer (because they are targeted) you won't have a chance, maybe as a white zimbabwean a few years ago there would've been a good chance. But I'm sure nobody applied.

I'm sorry. It's pretty hard for people from a non-civil war country

> ZA is relatively stable
>non-civil war country

who says germans don't have a sense of humour?

High crime-rate doesn't constitute a civil war. I've lived in South Africa. It is quite alright I think

>WHITES DON'T BELONG IN AFRICA ANYWAY
>BUT WEST MUST KEEP THEIR BORDERS OPEN

Most likely at the end of the year it will be 2 million total, if not more.

bump for more info
thanks so far

ugh, wrong numbers much?

i thought it were 1,5 million in 2015 alone

Those are processed asylum requests. Doesn't account for the ones that couldn't be processed in due to the sheer numbers.

It's one of these typical spin graphics that the media likes to use so much.

million +

If you want more accurate numbers, then you have to look at the EASY (Erstverteilung der Asylbegehrenden) stats.

You can actually find them on the german wikipedia page:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flüchtlingskrise_in_Deutschland_ab_2015#Zahlen_und_Fakten

So fucking sad to see Germany getting cucked. I was there when I was a kid with my family and it was beautiful. The culture, the people and nature. Now you're Sweden 2.0

officially? 1 million
the real number: 4 million

officially it's actually something like 1.3 million