It's a sawyer corners the market on essential supplies episode

>It's a sawyer corners the market on essential supplies episode

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/showbiz/10-things-about/news/a96841/ten-things-you-never-knew-about-josh-holloway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a Kate flashback episode

>it's a claire episode

They sure did have an ample supply of coconuts and other easy to forage fruits on that island.

>it's a jack starts crying episode

Her episodes were good tbqh.

Sawyer was true Randkino

>it's a Mr. Eko episode

>its a hurley keeps getting fatter season.

didn't he have access to a hiddenstore of food?

>It's an extremely comfy Locke or Desmond episode

>tfw i liked desmond so much that i changed my legal name to his when i turned 18

w

h

o

>its a sawyer marries a 4/10 pan face gook episode

He looks like a character out of Point Break

lol he shits?

>A fucking celebrity that buys bottled water instead of having a slave deliver kegs of Fiji Water to his cooled dispenser at his house

Truly one of us

Hidden stash of food aside, was there ever a reason given why he didn't lose any weight? That beaner should have been as ripped as Sawyer by the shows end.

How is it humanly possible to write the password every 108 min for years? How can you never get long sleep and never miss it once?

Literally lol

>it's a sawyer acts like a complete asshole throughout but flashbacks show his troubled past and establish multi dimensional layering to his character that is not presently aware to his fellow survivors until later

It makes a lot of noise the last minute, and the fear of what might happen will get you out of the bed.

I'd spend my time trying to build a device that would press the right buttons at the right time, like obese Homer did with the drinking bird

>it's a Kate and Sawyer flirt-bickering scene

Maybe that explains why Desmond was completely fucking insane? There was no time travel, just sleep deprivation.

>not aware that there are several sleeping "methods" not only 8 hours per 24 hours
whats wrong with Sup Forums and why is it so uneducated?

When I first started watching GoT Jaime really seemed to be Sawyer 2.0. Not really inaccurate either.

There were two of them in shifts for most of it, user.

That's his wife?! What in the fuck.

this is next-level shitposting m8

digitalspy.com/showbiz/10-things-about/news/a96841/ten-things-you-never-knew-about-josh-holloway/

>Josh met his Indonesian wife Yessica at a bar when he hit on her friend. "Right when I stuck my foot in my mouth and said something stupid I got tapped on my shoulder and there behind me was this beautiful little package with a martini in her hand," he remembers. "She looked me up and down and said: 'Give me your number before you leave.'" The couple were married in 2004.
>Josh was working on a new TV show called My Roommate's A Big Fat Slut (yes, really!) when Yessica called to report that a fax about a new series called Lost had arrived. He auditioned the next day and the rest is history.

I gotta respect her punching above her weight class.

jesus christ, the guy is insanely handsome and he marries THIS?

>drinking water from plastic bottles
He's literally gay, now wonder why he's with an ugly asian

she was mega hot when she had the black hair in the flashback though

>I gotta respect her punching above her weight class.
Yeah. She must have one hell of a personality. I like that.

why do woman age so poorly?

>It's a universe reset episode

she doesn't do taco tuesdays, bro

Josh is also smart.
You don't get in a serious relationship with some slut after you hit it big. You marry the girl who stays with you and supports you while you are a nobody struggling to succeed.

>It's a everything would had worked out nicely if they stopped lying for the pettiest of reasons

reproductive biology and being beyond the age they need to fulfill the biological imperative.

Hawaii must be based as fuck to live in desu

>"She looked me up and down and said: 'Give me your number before you leave."

Gotta admire that.

Because society has conditioned you into thinking that wrinkly hairless men are attractive. It's not like as an heterosexual you're actually paying any attention to men.
Cherry-picking or virgin-rage not applicable.

But she looks fine.

ehhhhh