Well? Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals?

Well? Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjSyZhIIiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he wasn't wrong and your white ruling class knows it

Because an American businessman is more important than your entire elected officials spic.

Your president is going to beg Trump not to make Mexico pay for The Wall. Trump will be fellated and take the fate of your country into consideration.

To ask him about the details of how do you build that wall

Trumps literally going to lose his head when he finds out Mexico isn't doing shit for him.

>People unironically believe Trump is going to save this country, let alone win the election
You faggots make America look awful. Trump is already reconsidering his immigration plans like the cuck he is.

lol, all the american butthurts, trump will lose and the mex, pres called him only to mock him when he arrives, jajajajaja.

oh man, many mexican are so butthurt in the comment section some of my friends are now claiming there is a hidden agenda

>jajajajaja

He didn't say mexicans are rapists and criminals. He said illegal immigration is bringing those things to United States.

Liberals are too stupid to understand a fucking Donald Trump discourse

i dont think this is a good idea. just EMP and secret service or watherver it is, will gonna protect trump against 9 million mexicans in mexico city...mostly far left and the far right is also against the visit. i don't think trumps cant go out alive from CDMX alive

>many mexican are so butthurt
No, we are just laughing since trump announce his presidential campaign.
>my friends are now claiming there is a hidden agenda
Irrelevant, if not, explain.

>Irrelevant, if not, explain.
didn't say much, he just mention it
makes you think...

>Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals?

Because you need our welfare so you have no choice but to kiss our asses.

He's there to make a private deal so that when (not if) Hillary is elected the Mexicans relax controls on their southern border, worsening the migrant crisis tenfold. They can then blame this on the Democrats, improving their position for 2020.

What are you talking about paco? Trump loves hispanics.

Hes not wrong about the violators and criminals part

I can't read beanrunes.

What is Mobcuck saying?

Spanish fag defending trump instead of being with the hispanic side, well now i know why they are in crisis.

>Why are you acting civilly instead of chimping out?
This is what this liberal is implying

>trump calls illegal immigrants violators and criminals
>illegal border crossing is illegal (or a crime)

Has nothing to do with nationality, refried beans.

>Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals

Cincuenta pesos han sido depositados en tu cuenta.

The only ones caring about Trump are cowards lefties in front of the PC, maybe a protest... but nobody is gonna try something big.

Maybe the Cartel, but they are not going to do shit in CDMX.

The only ones with the man power and resources to do something is the government... but very unlikely.

>Loyalty
>Between race mixed mongrel like us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moby can't read bean runes either.

Because you are rapists and criminals Edwardo

well my Satan friend, just the first thing I posted is what he said followed by Trump is no friends of Mexico

>mexicANO

Hillary Clinton Has GONE INSANE #AltRight #ParanoidHIllary

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA

You don't speak to your illegitimate father like that

He's not like us because he knows his country is shit, but instead of being proud of where he's from, he relies on compliments from others to justify his existence.
>g-guys remember when we did this?? that was cool..

>implying you're not 100% indio
EL

>expecting someone from a first world country that isn't a faggot to side with a taco peasant

Lol

Call for massive protests and shut down the airport.

You should have stayed loyale to your metropolis.

>he relies on compliments from others to justify his existence.
yeah, just like the US, oh shit, im sorry...

Mexicans can't survive a war against the US

>el chicANO
>Asspain
>First world

>Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals?
>us
Are you an illegal immigrant?

>stop calling us violent or we'll kill you

>Trumps literally going to lose his head when he finds out Mexico isn't doing shit for him.
Mexico has more to lose than we do, bud. Maybe you dont understand the reality of the situation.

Exactly fucking this! This is why you're our ally, Portugal. Mexicans are so retarded it hurts.

To try to prove you aren't violators and criminals.

You must be one of those mexican intellectuals I keep hearing about

>Well? Why are we inviting Trump after he called us violators and criminals?
Because the only reason your 3rd world shithole of a "country" is in any way relevant is because you happen to share a border with us. Your president, showing an unusual amount of intelligence for one of your ilk, knows a Trump presidency is inevitable and is looking to find a way to make it be not as horrible for those that pay him to be in office.

Can someone explain to me why Mexico should pay for the Wall? It doesn't make sense

Only poor mexicans and the top elite dislike Trump. Middle and upper class mexicans don't give a fuck, as it won't change much.

Because it's their shitty citizens that cause the problems that building a wall is necessary to begin with?

im not, im a mexican citizen living in mexico (hence my flag). I don't care much about Trump coming top mexico, is just the sweet butthurt what im in for

and whose gonna make a war about a dead candidate?

Most Americans on here go beyond that, spreading their own memes amongst themselves hoping it'll catch on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKjSyZhIIiw
>A normal day or EL peruANO

Your "emperor" is about to lose to Clinton. I don't think you understand how much the US is about to lose.

Trump said you aren't sending your best and brightest. He also said that Mexico is a pipeline through which drugs and criminals are entering the country. Are either of these false?

We give them billions every year, they depend on us.

Come on, I figured you guys would be smarter than that. Do some research. Does anyone do any research anymore?

Because the 80% of women who are raped when crossing the border illegally are raped by someone. Because the drugs crossing the border don't magically get transported and distributed by robots. The rapists and drug dealers are real.

And some, I suppose, are good people.

Because you can't hold anything against him for being 100% correct.
Not like he needed to be invited anyway, he can show up in Mexico whenever he pleases.

>mexican intellectuals

I can't believe nobody has figured it out yet.

Your President is going to insult Trump to his face, to boost his terrible polls.

That is exactly what I would do in the Mexican President's shoes. Insult one of the most hated people in Mexico so I can be called a national hero.

This invitation is a trap set for Trump.

this. Mexicans are by nature, autistic, needs whitey's help

You're the kind of cuck that's fucking up our country you shill faggot

But is your country and the wall is in the american side, do you really expect someone to pay for your things? Did you wanted to vote for Bernie Sanders before his backstab?

Trump's goal is to stop illegal immigration, not to humiliate Mexico. Payment can take many forms. What if Mexico got serious about working with the US to stop illegal immigration?

>autistic
>a fucking leaf

Ignore the other replies. For US trump supports they know fucking DICK about what Trump's policy is. Trump is going to eliminate the trade deficit with mexico. When that's done, the money that would have normally gone to Mexico will now go to the wall.

Easy.

>these dumb fucking yanks actually think Mexico will write a cheque

Thank you Ireland for delivering today's bants

basically you will be the one that will pay for the wall? and why did you give them billions every year anyway?

Why the fuck would Spain take the side of a shit stain country like yours? Put on your work boots, Pablo. The wall is going up and your cow asshole eating country is going to pay for it.

Also, remittances are higher PER YEAR than the cost of the entire fucking wall.

Our president is brain dead. Maybe even literally, that will never happen.

>But is your country and the wall is in the american side, do you really expect someone to pay for your things?
>do you really expect someone who's done your wrong to make restitution?

> Did you wanted to vote for Bernie Sanders before his backstab?
Of course not. I know you're Italian, and as such not renowned for your intelligence, but some on Tony.

>Who is going to make a war for a dead candidate

You are right, who would make a war for Hillary?

Yes the US will be paying the money but the money would have normally gone to you.

But he's a business man, he knows "MEXICO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL" is easy to grasp for commonfolk who don't understand economics

Arguments that are infallible.

CTR has us now.

Yeah, this much was obvious. The hard part is figuring out Trump's 10d Parcheesi strategy.

now this makes more sense

He invited Trump so he could deport him.

No, that's the white trash Americans who don't do shit about their problems.
>having to wait for someone to step up before taking action
Most of you guys are betas, which is why your ideas will die off with you. The population of white males is decreasing every year in the US, and its you guys who are going extinct.

>>these dumb fucking yanks actually think Mexico will write a cheque
No, the idiots who oppose the wall thing that. Nearly everyone who supports Trump understands that payment for the wall could come from numerous avenues(taxes of remittances, revocation of aid to Mexico, and as you stated the removal of the trade deficit). Only idiots are taking the literal interpretation of the words "And Mexico will pay for it" to heart.

The first two replies to that guy asking said the same thing, that's all. Hey man if you know that then cool, good on ya.

>Peña insults Trump
>Mexican siding with Peña
i know my mexican intellectual has its limits but this is ridiculous

Oh come on. How is being nice to Trump going to help your President? He's going to attack Trump so he can be praised as a national hero.

That is exactly what I would do in the Mexican President's shoes. Lure Trump over, so I can embarrass him to his face and win political points.

Because the truth hurts but your corrupt ass president has conceded he will win

If mexico stops trading with america, america would collapse in the first two weeks, period.

Crazy how much money it adds up to though...

Our president has worst english than the average 5th grader here.

>colombia
>didn't understand

Okay then mate, fuck off commie

worse* JUST.

>He invited Trump so he could deport him.

>Hey man if you know that then cool, good on ya.
Well thanks, but as I said, it's usually those who oppose Trump who will take the literal interpretations of his words to heart, because then it lets them make great straw man arguments.

Holy fuck that is some terrible Spanish.

In English, proper nouns are also capitalised.

Nice try sucking up to the anglos

he's going to be assassinated by the cartel, screencap this.

Do you even know what a trade deficit is?
You realize most of trade comes from private companies.
Trade deficit does not equal to losing money you fucking americuck.

I'm a white male from South Carolina.

Trump has a TWO percent approval rating in Mexico, which makes him an easy target in Mexico.

Attacking Trump to his face will raise the Mexican President's approval ratings, and I would do the same in said leader's shoes. It's a simple political calculation.

This is not a hard thing to figure out, I don't know why it's oblivious to everyone else.

Attack a guy even more hated than you to win political points.

>he called us
Just curious -- do you have any individual identity at all, or are you just another blob of undifferentiated brown tissue?

>would have normally gone to you.
i don't know what are you implying with that phrase but i read the other post , I get it thanks
I was lucky to find a British that explain that better then all of you americans together, bye burger enjoy your 60%

it's like the word illegal's meaning has been lost to us.

Lol no one wants to actually go to your toilet of a country. That's why all of your disgusting people come here.

>he thinks trump expects them to cut a check for 10 bil

They don't get to set the import tax rate, numbnuts. Making them pay for the wall is entirely divorced from what the mexican govt is willing to do

Shouldn't you be mowing my lawn?

>87236312
just bored, that's all.

shit, i meant to reply you this