Is this the ultimate red pill?

Is this the ultimate red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15501488
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194005/Man-died-meningitis-paramedic-ruled-suffering-man-flu-took-six-hours-ambulance-arrive.html
youtu.be/cSvcKZzbvvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are dumb as fuck. They always bring up the "birthing hurts" shit cause they literally have it easier in all walks of life.

I know a woman who cried because her leg got scratched up as it brushed up against a stiff fern bush. I doubt pregnancy is all that painful.

>Is this the ultimate red pill?

We should teach women that they have no rights because you're a warrior that assures her safety while watching soccer on the couch away from wars.

I can think of a number of things that would be more painful than child birth and last weeks rather than hours, there's a lot of horrific experiences out there, childbirth is entry level.

The ultimate redpill is that women need to be "oppressed" in order to have a healthy, functioning society.
I still have trouble swallowing this one.

Sounds like a great plan. Espania comes through when it counts.

>trips
men too, although in different areas.

a kick in the balls is way more painful than giving birth
why?
because if giving birth is such a fucking nightmare, why are there women who say "i want another baby", but you will never meet a man who says "you know? i wish to be kicked in the balls again"

Based, checked, praise KEK.

there is no reward for being kicked in the balls. plus balls didnt adapt to be kicked.

Getting women 'out of the kitchen and into the workplace' has also lead to them being less happy, as well as men being less happy.

Women were pushed and encouraged into the workplace, and now the economy has adapted, so they face a decline in incentive for being house-wives.

They effectively have no choice but to be economic cogs the way men are, only now, they are less happy than before.

Many women who have given birth claim that kidney stones are more painful.

I'm on your side but this a fucking shitty retarded argument

>Pain of childbirth
>Some fat women shart out babies and barely even notice

Never understood this.

any sane, grounded women I've met insists its really not that bad

>cheked

praise Kek for his truth

also fuck captcha

That's a good point.
Maybe it's the obligatory BBC action.
Or they are really loose because fat+gravity?

I have a big dick but I've never fucked a woman let alone a fat one.

It makes sense if you think about it dude

They've been oppressed as the physically inferior sex since our existence. For tens of thousands of years wars have been waged, women raped and men killed. They've never been in leading roles because their strength never afforded them the ability to boss others around. They are not biologically wired for it.

So the choice is to deny this and suffer for the next 20,000 years while they catch up, or to continue with what works

Men feel weaker because they have so much more energy to lose. Women are inherently weak, they go from weak to weaker, like going from 1 to 0.

Oh, I missed this.

No, they don't have to be oppressed, they only have to stay away from ANY position of control.

That's why I put "oppressed" in quotes.
What probably feels natural for them, would be called oppression in this day and age.

last night I jacked off for 3 hours and my nuts hurt sooo fucking bad. Literally the same as being nut punched.
>8/10 probably do again tonight

>Labor is the most painful thing ever
I would say that there is a limit how much pain any human can even sense and it's unlikely labor is the pinnacle of it.

Even something as mundane as getting beaten or getting into a bad car crash hurt more. Also cancer, thrombosis, nerve diseases etc. can cause more pain.

>muh childbirth while high on painkillers

i haven touched briefs since i got a partial testicular torsion

Those positions shouldn't exist in the first place. The only decisions regarding control should be made by the aggregate population, such as a tribe that exiles psychopaths.

>Spain
>"Soccer"

I smell samefag.

Women never got kicked in th balls, they cannot know that pain. They can't be blu balled, they can't have their testicles twist and die due to oxygen deprivation rendering them infertile. They can't fall and hit their balls so hard they can no longer have children.
"birth is very difficult, men just can't understand " is a fucking lie. Men's genitals can suffer much more than a woman's

How many times did you cum?
I jerked off for an hr straight the other day.

I've had multi-hr sessions but not on the same load (while sober).
Never had my balls hurt though.
It's always my dick that feels fragile first.

I think the main problem with understand the pain of childbirth is that women will cry over scrapped knees and paper cuts. There's also the factor that their body is pumped full of hormones during childbirth that decrease the pain and keep them full of adrenaline. It's also extremely hard to guage "pain".

That being said, there have been cases where women have discribed passing kidney stones are being more painful then childbirth.

>assures her safety
>while watching soccer

Hello Spain :^)

That's because fat people are barely human beings anymore, no wonder they don't feel anything.

>but you will never meet a man who says "you know? i wish to be kicked in the balls again"

oh peru, you're so naive

>Women were pushed and encouraged into the workplace
This basically. I really don't care whether or not a woman wants to work or join the military, they should be able to do what they want, but none of them actually want to, they're just being socially engineered to disrupt the traditional family.

This so fucking much. Women will cry over any minor pain

It's apparently not even that painful. Nobody would have 5+ kids if it were that excruciating.

Ever been fucking in the ass by a BIG BLACK DICK?

That is how it feels to give birth x100

Women who have had both kidney stones and given birth say that stones are worse by no small margin.

Guess what else men are more predisposed to getting.

My relations got better once I deleted all the trash I learned from 80 and 90 Murrican films about family life and made some experiments based on some bits of traditional Domostroy and some earliest alt-right leakages. Putting my earliest family life on risk of divorce was risky as fuck.
Yet I've never been more satisfied, looks like she's too. The bitch actually started provoking the spanking sprees because she actually liked it contra to everything third-regurgitated local shitlib propaganda taught her.

Truly order start from the family upwards, and order is about control. If men won't control their women and children, some Joo will.

recently received a surgery to reduce my soft palate because of a bad case of sleep apnea. ENT told me it was an extremely painful surgery and that patients say its immeasurably worse than child birth. It wasn't so bad, desu.

I don't remember having fevers that are particularly painful.

so it is very enjoyable?

Judging by your flag, I'd say that you have plenty of experience in both fields.

I'm a masochist

> listening to Beatles "love you to"
> see this gif

High as fuck simulator

That's nice, the amount of women i've heard complaining about their feet hurting at work would make their fucking head spin out of their "muh stronk womyn" fantasy

As a Swede would know of course.

To quote Larry the Cable Guy:
>I have met people who have given birth and I have met people who have had Kidney Stones. I have heard women say "I think I'm ready to have another baby" several times. I have NEVER, EVER heard someone say that they're ready to have another Kidney Stone.

Yeah I've had a kidney stone was bretty bainful

On second thought, that may have been Jeff Foxworthy, but the point still stands. He even asked people in the audience what is worse and the women have had both said the Kidney Stone was way worse.

When illnesses that affect both sexes are compared men's pain tolerance comes out on top near 100% of the time.

They asked your mom that same question and she said child birth because the pain of a kidney stone passes, but the pain of having you as a son has lasted a life time.

>mom
>i had no pain when birthing you, its just new moms are dumb and dont know how to relax

wonder why theyd be unhappy about having to work

Kek including in polling numbers

I always thought women were often more tolerant to pain than men
is it just kipa brainwashing?

triggered
going to eat jelly donuts until I go into diabetic coma because I was born that way you ableist jerk. born eating foods

There's no evidence for it.

Oxytocin makes them forget how intense the pain really was so they can get pregnant again without any fears

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15501488

nice. this explains the modern obsession with seeking out oppression even when they are not oppressed

I think that's something new. Minorities do it too. Actually children do it, too.

Hmmm really makes you think...

>Soccer
Git aut guiri de mierda.

Wtf kind of shit argument is this?

Like you can compare the pain of some fever with a snatch literally being ripped open.

A good kick in the balls however...

You should redo pic related.

Lol this is a point on "man flu" or whatever.

Meanwhile:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3194005/Man-died-meningitis-paramedic-ruled-suffering-man-flu-took-six-hours-ambulance-arrive.html

anyone know what real life shirt this pepe's shirt is based on?

I NEED IT FOR MY VISITS TO WEST PALM BEACH

>I need a shirt
you sound pretty femine for a male

says the little dutch boy.

why don't you go skip back to your flower fields in your wooden shoes? I need to look smug when i'm slamming pussy in delray

>little
dutch are the tallest people worldwide
why are u such a jelly manlet

I imagine women were more happy working on the ricefields and oiling "not metaphoric" cogs.

youtu.be/cSvcKZzbvvo

Most women get an epidural anyway, so the pain is massively reduced.

Just women complaining about the performing their only purpose in society.

ya te vi iniesta

Kek speaks the truth

I to also have a hard time thinking this one through

fevers can be kind of nice if they are inbetween see a hospital and minor inconvenience

>Women are dumb as fuck.
You could've stopped your post there.

how do I get a flag?

My 80 year old grandmother who has given birth 5 times said to me just yesterday at the hospital that she would rather give birth again then relive the pain of her arm fracture.

Have your father punch yourself and then your mom and see who's more tolerant to it.

Underrated

to add, men have the foresight to anticipate energy expenditure and calculate risk potentials well in advance of any action

women run into things, get into trouble, and call the man to come fix it

entire industries are built around this fact.

>plumbing
>IT
>food delivery because woman is too inept to cook

etc

having had renal colic attacks, women don't know shit about pain

I had chronic kidney stones for nearly a year, fuck women who complain about birth, don't have kids if your worried about it.

I had gallstones and still have my gall bladder in, bruh I can tell you about PAIN.

Never had kidney stones, but I gave up soda, and that's a major contributor to them.

>Women
>Not a product programmed by jews to cause chaos

I think the argument is that men don't take a sick day until their fever is more painful than childbirth, which might very well be true.
The only times I've ever taken a sick day are when my boss ordered me to.

If you give birth you get a child, which to many people is a beautiful thing. getting kicked in the balls brings nothing beautiful into your life.

Holy shit where can you get these A S T H E T I C Pepes

Christ! You saying cunts shouldn't take a day off when they spew out another mulatto? How is this even a thing? I was born 3 weeks early because my greedy mother kept on working until her water broke.

I barely take sick days aswel. I'm just saying there's limits. Fuck the cunts that created this entire situation by abusing social security systems in the first place!

I'm one of the few people with the original. It's legit rare.

HEY ASSHOLES

WE NEED MORE BABIES

PREGNANCY DOES SUCK

THE MORE WE PRETEND IT IS NOBLE STRUGGLE, SOMETHING *ONLY* A STRONG BEAUTIFUL COMPLETE WOMAN CAN DO

THE MORE BABIES THERE WILL BE

RESPECT WOMEN

IDIOTS

WE NEED BABIES

BABIES ARE GOOD

PREGNANCY IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT DOES SUCK

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR AUTISM TELLS YOU

YES BLASTING A 6" BABY SKULL OUT OF A 2" SKIN HOLE DOES HURT A BIT

kek

It's like the Joe camel of Pepe's smooth

My autism tells me that I'm not the most autistic poster ITT.