This movie was awful, but what would you do with the Death Note?

This movie was awful, but what would you do with the Death Note?

I would probably just short stocks and kill the CEO a few times until I was mega wealthy, then just chill.

Finally stamp out communism....with that gone, the dominos fall into place.

Murder the 1% and their families until they agree to redistribute the money they hoard to all of society.

kill adam wingard. Ruined this and will probably fuck up the remake of I saw the devil.

>find deer in wild
>give it a name as I am allowed to by virtue of being superior species
>write its name in the Note while thinking of its face
>specify the method of death is a lightning bolt which cooks it perfectly to 360d while throwing up onions and radishes from the earth and cooking them too

Kill Donald Trump, conservatives, and important white nationalist leaders in order to cause massive butthurt on Sup Forums.

You have to go back.

thats against the rules

>i never posted in Sup Forums

Kill all white people and republicans :^)

f*ck rules and f*ck society

Watching all 3 this weekend

There are 4

why do all modern chink movies look dumb as fuck and are acted horribly? It wasn't long ago that they made kino

light up the new world is pretty good

reddit pls go

Wait WTF.....? Tell me more

Probably something like light did, but in a far smaller scale, all the deaths would be made to look like Suicides rather than heart attacks and certainly wouldn't give the killer a name, the more attention it's given the more people wouldn't want it to stop.

does that include the spin off new generation/new world?

see

Honestly this. Not white people of course or even all repubs but corrupt politicians who sell out to oil comps are bye bye.
>inb4 on a list now

Found it , grabbed it.
Who is that little kid I saw in another thread?

Death Note
Death Note The Last Name
Death Note L Change the World
Death Note Miniseries
Death Note Light Up the NEW World

>little kid,
if it's the live action one, it's from L Change the world.

This is the best one by far. Ryuzaki is great. It's actually a good movie unlike the rest

As a Democrat, that's an easy one.

>honestly this but not really this
Are you clinically retarded?

Change the WorLd came out like ten years ago and was low budget even by Japanese standards. That's not really representative of anything.

why weren't Near and Mello in this movie?

>as antifa scum, that's an easy one
ftfy. Stop giving real democrats a bad name, queer.

I'd take down all the globalists.

This Kid

Friend watched the NETFLIX one, said it was retarded. So gave him the 3 I had on USB, now I find out that there is 4?

As a Democrat, you are mad.

Kill oneitis bfs until she had no choice but to be with me

This. I'd like a nice meal of perfectly-cooked venison with onions and radishes.

Kill Trump, kill Clinton, kill Putin, kill Kim Jong Un.

Just basically kill anyone that acts like a dick until someone good comes up.

Kill all of the media live on air.
Kill all SJW

I think the moment Putin died Russia would instantly fire all their nukes at the rest of the world so that's probably not a good idea.

I come here to remember,Yoshikage kira has better than Light yagami
Yoshikage kira it´s from jojo.

What if I write that he destroys all nuclear missiles before he dies from drowning in cum at a gay orgy?

It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump's supporters is not in charge of the Death Note in our country.

they're in the sequel

Even Kira from Star Trek is better than Light Yagami. Light is a jerk.

>give all nuclear weapons names as I am allowed to by virtue of being animate
>write their names in the Note as they are launched
>they all fail in midair except one which goes into space and then descends
>its nuke is not activated but it crashes into earth hot, right next to a deer and some onions and radishes
>dinner is served

Netflix Death Note -> DCEU BvS

Yeah, because you'd be in Gehenna.

I'd probably just kill a couple of celebs I hate, like Bieber and the Kardashians.

I'd kill chinkmoot.

Kill the children of all the politicians and dirty CEOs

Probably kill George Soros, Hilldawg and as much of the Rothschilds family as I could. I really don't know. I don't have a juvenile sense of justice so that lame shit about improving the world doesn't seem particularly interesting

I'd kill certain politicians and CEOs in the most undetectable ways I could think of. Probably accidents, illness, and suicide.

I'd start with Kim Jong Un, Putin, Trump, and every Saudi royalty I can find on google. Then some big oil CEOs. Maybe some chinese leaders and african warlords. Drug kingpins. KKK leaders. Spaced out every few months to avoid detection.

I'd only ever go after internationally known people so my location could never be narrowed down.

Sup Forumsfags go home

looks awful

Probably kill a few bucks, maybe some does, in a manner where I could feast on them afterwards. Might eat some onions and stuff too

Best film of 2017

Probably just kill serial killers / rapists in the most fucked up ways, without ever going full autismo "I BAM AGOD" like Light

kill as many men as i can so women become desperate for partners with a shortage
instant qt gf

Just tell the first girl you see about your killer book.
instant gf

muh free shit

Give names to all the other Death Notes in existence since I am a human and this is my right.
Kill all the other Death Notes.
Find some deer to settle down with and raise a family.

I don't get the hate for the movie. I actually thought it was pretty good

Kill Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, Donald Trump and all Muslims.

The 1% have been getting free shit for years.

>Murders the 1%
>People below the 1% become the 1% because nobody without autism likes commies

Deer here. I would prance and stamp on the note until it was buried in the ground so that no one could ever cook or eat me! Then I would run away, I would run really fast!

Time to rev up those helicopters.

>Defending your reptilian overlords

>look at picture of a large group of "refugees"
>write in Muhammad
>at least half of them die

Just have to keep letting the sociopaths filter up to the 1% and kill them off until you finally get a good batch.

You can make people do one last thing before they die right? I'd get Trump to launch a bunch of nukes on Yellowstone. It's time to end American hegemony for great justice.

Write down the name of every nigger in America. One by one.

Envoy of Dept. of Fish and Wildlife here. If any deer OR deer hunters get a hold of a Death Note you are to remand it to the custody of your local Ranger IMMEDIATELY and you are NOT to use it to cook venison OR to hide the Note and escape. Is this clear.

>mfw this shitty movie is a lot of people's introduction into Death Note

they're all too low these days

>successful people are inherently bad
lmao

Antifa are real dem now, you cuckold

>Implying I'm not a part of 1%

I guess that's possible when you see words like "dem" as nothing but labels with no concrete meaning. Crazy what happens when an entire generation knows absolutely nothing about politics or economics beyond "punch people I don't like". Thanks Obama.

>Thinking that people motivated by money and power will ever equate to a "good batch"
Rich people looking good is because of their marketing teams.

Kill as many people as I possibly can

KILL EVERYBODY and use all their shit to live of,then die, like humanity is destined to do... just quicker... :)

>arrange a sit down between trump, Trudeau and Putin
>They get into a 3 way knife fight with no survivors
Also Kim Jong un commits sodoku

Go on /pop/ and ask for all those infographics listing the Jews that run the media and Hollywood, also politics etc and write their names in one by one, also their children's names.

stylistically this movie was cool, I really like dark stuff filmed in Vancouver. The writing was lazy as hell, the black nerd ninja detective was a stupid as shit character, I had to pause and rewind it a bunch of times because a lot of the dialogue is incomprehensible (the levels are all fucked up it seems).

the rules and how the book does its thing are fucking stupid, by the end it basically became a mind control do absolutely anything you want book. great idea ruined by fucking stupid netflix bullshit appeal to everyone style of approach.

fuck netflix fuck everyone involved in these jew movies

every movie is going to have a cool/weird/nerdy black guy now, the main chick is gonna be a slightly alternative mousey girl that looks like half a dozen other actresses, and the main guy will be the outsider who actually in reality is normie as fuck

fuck this fuck u all im out

this meme seems interesting

I watched it, I thought it was not that bad considering the source is garbage. The director did the best he could by changing the story in ways almost everyone agrees are bad in the original, such as not making L die, making the annoying girlfriend not just a tsundere, and making Ryuk less of an inconsequential unfunny comic relief character. Ryuk actually felt at all intimidating in this!

Of course the effects are shit, performances were not great though nigger L and Dafoe put in any work, and it's pretty fucking cringe with scenes like the school dance but... still enjoyed more than the original Death Note anime.

In the least I crave a sequel for all the butthurt it will bring.

In the anime there's like 3 rules
Name
Face
Can't kill other deathnote users

My god this rendition of DN is absolute trash, however it does depict what American entitled millennials would do if they got ahold of the DN. Nevertheless, I am rewatching the original anime to cure this cancer.

I recommend Naruto and Code Geass for a man of taste such as yourself

Watari doesn't have a full name, feelsbad

Its pretty much a make a wish note but the leveler is someone has to die. Id just write in that somr rich fuck adds me to their will to inherit their fortunes and no one questions why. Then kill em by way of sexual asphyxiation.

Am I the only one who would go on a random spree killing random people? Bunch of moralfags and mysideisbetterfags in this thread.

So who was suddenly added to David Carradine's will?

Nothing. I can't see how anyone's death would help the fact that my life is shit, and always was shit. The ones who don't understand that are just delusional, or still young.

Write your own name.

t.guy who doesn't understand how DN is used.

You don't really need a magic note to kill yourself. And it's not like something will change if you die today instead of tomorrow.

What if this was Wingard's goal all along? What if that's how (((Hollywood))) wages war against anime, one of the things loved by conservatives?

And i get a heap of pussy while its happening.