You're out at a restaurant with friends enjoying a meal, you look over and see this. Would it bother you?

You're out at a restaurant with friends enjoying a meal, you look over and see this. Would it bother you?

If she's pretty with nice tits, no. Otherwise yes, it would put me off my food and I wouldn't be able to control my discomfort.

no, why would I be bothered?

are you 12 years old?

No, what am I? Gay?

I wud unzip benis and put both balls in her asshole

She's attractive. I'd jack off.

I like how she's looking around for someone to be looking at her so she can cause an issue.

*** Unzips dick ***

not really. could bother me a little if she was flaunting it to make a statement or something. i mean just sit down and breastfeed, it's the most natural thing on earth, don't make it into a whole thing where you're showing off.

No
Public breeding is only wrong in US and islamic countries.

This woman looks like she wants to get offended, desu.

yea, hot and bothered.

>Say something. I dare you, shitlord.

No
that's natural
go feed your autistic offspring with kike formula

I wouldn't stop staring with my mouth open and my tongue out

Yes, toddlers are disgusting.

In a restaurant, everybody deserve a meal. Everybody!

not at all, as long as she is fine with me pulling out my dick in front of her face as i start masturbating to her milk bag
after all, my penis is natural part of my body right? after all, masturbation is also healthy and natural right?
also i would shit on the floor and piss on her shoes, after all, shitting and pissing is so fucking natural right?

No I'd just take a pic for later usage.

>muh nature
Mother fucker I don't wank on the table in public, why do you feel the need to pull out your tits

Yes, it's natural... but so is jacking off

This is the only correct answer.

I wouldn't be bothered, but I'd consider it rude if she did it in the middle of the restaurant.

Correct Answer. Shes giving the stinkeye to a woman who was looking at her, then wrote an uppity blog post about the whole thing and included this picture.

She's doing it for sheer attention, any other female would at least put a towel or cloth over her breast and baby's face.

Other than e attention whoring, there's nothing wrong with it.

no

Only a muslim would be bothered by this

It would only bother me if she proceeded to bitch at me for looking.
Don't whip out a tit if you don't want people staring.

I'd think "That's a nice boob. Lucky kid."

Then I'd go on with my meal. Breasfeeding is necessary for building immunities and providing children with essential vitamins and nutrients via the colostrum.

Formula is probably the one way to guarantee your kid grows up to be a sickly, low IQ pervert.

well she's looking around with a bitchface and whoever she's sitting with is taking pictures. that would bother me, yhea

Would get offended because kid got free meal, and i have to pay for mine. Did kid gave her a tip? NO. ITS NOT FAIR.

It depends, if i have my kids with me then yes it would bother me significantly and i would ask her to get a room.

But if i was alone or with a friend i would just laugh and call her a degenerate, under my breath of course. There's no need to get into a fight with someone who is clearly mentally ill.

>rationalizing Tumblr tier degeneracy by claiming anyone who disagrees is a Mudslime

>public breeding

Tell me more about this. Is this common in Spain?

I would be amazed that it's a reasonable attractive woman with decent breasts.

Usually it's some frumpy cow with her mole-covered flapjack tit hanging out there.

I don't think it is wrong. But I also believe it should be a criminal offense for women to hide their breasts. So yeah.

This is the only correct response.

No I would be happy the baby is white and has a father

Can I start sucking on my wife's tits in public too? You know, for nutritional reasons.

English speaking cultures can't handle a tiny bit of public nudity.

Whip out my dick and let her get upset first.

No. I'm neither an American puritan nor a Muslim.

Why are women allowed to feed baby's white protien from there reproductive organs in public, but every time a man tries to do the same its called molestation. Double standard much?

>Tell me more about this. Is this common in Spain?
Went to a restaurant last week, hot Spanish woman was breastfeeding her baby, so I suppose so. She had nice tits.

You could always offer to "tip" the mother for the little kid. You know, maybe she wants a second.

>Just finished the gym, desperate for gains
>Protein shakes not cutting it
>Need calories fast or I'll wither away
>Notice pic related

Would I be able to suckle her spare if I offered her £20? Breast milk must be filled with gains.

A white mother feeds her child.
>would it bother you?
No. Be fucking glad she has a fucking child you fucking cunt!

Flight to Euroland... nordic woman feeding her half-black baby. Shirt wide open, both sides. Falls asleep, toddler in lap.

She was basically topless for most of the flight.

You mean I get to look at nice nipples for free?

Breast feeding is not degenerate you degenerates, just because a feminist does something doesn't make it bad.

Breastmilk is provably very healthy, regardless of their political stance.

This is a completely made up "outrage" by the left.

No one is mad at titties or breastfeeding. Never seen it. Ever.

Exactly. Although she wouldn't dare do it in person, she'd come home and complain about it on the Internet

No, but since the only women who breastfeed in public are actually fat feminazis with tattoos, piercing, dyed hair and problematic glasses looking to start some shit, yeah, people who purposedly go somewhere and do something in order to get negative reaction and upload the video on youtube should be exterminated.

I'm there because I'm hungry. So is the baby.

TL:DR
No.

No.

Dicks out

It's unseemly.

you're missing the point. Fellow Pablo mentioned breeding, not breastfeeding

The thought of that is triggering me desu

This, she is looking around to see if anyone is staring or maybe complaing about it so she can start screaming about women rights and her body.

I was more making a joke about how that Spaniard said "public breeding"

Would it brother her if I started shouting, "hey lady! Nice tits! Pop out the other one and jiggle it round let me see!"???

Did you just call a breast a reproductive organ, friend?

>Would it bother you?
No, and I'm not going to throw a tantrum because a baby needs feeding.
Jesus Christ how sheltered must people be if seeing a tit bothers them? it is hardly like women are doing it for attention, their kid is hungry.

Why I be weirded out by a baby eating? It's a restaurant afterall

Filthy attention seeking whore !
I would go over and complain loudly an flip table over knocking babba to ground an volley kick it towards the toilets

It would only bother me if she didn't offer me a hit of that too.

> must be filled with gains

it literally has HGH in it. People use breast milk as a steroid all the time

Not really, im not 5

Breastfeeding is a perfectly normal part of raising a healthy child, and doing it in public isn't really a problem.

However, if it's a relatively high-class place, I think it's reasonable to expect parents not to bring their children since they might make noise and disturb the others. If you can't manage a night out without the kids, you'll just have to wait until they're old enough to behave - that's just the sort of sacrifice you have to make for a child.

>Would it bother you?
Of course. Make photo, call the police.

ITT: retarded people who have fooled themselves into thinking we aren't savage mammals

you all need to get over your sensibilities. it's neither gross nor disgusting. just look away and let the cycle of life happen.

get out of your moms basement as well, once in a while.

>Public breeding
this is my fetish

I've never understood why this is an issue.

Peru... pls...

Get in line

Not me personally, but there might be kids or more sensible people and not sensible in the sjw meaning, so it shouldn't be a thing in a public place if she really has to do it she should go to the bathroom.

>Baby eating dinner
>In a restaurant
>IT'S AN OUTRAGE!
>COVER THAT SHAMEFUL, SHAMEFUL TITTY!

Conservatives actually think this way

>offended by titty

>sven has niggers cucking him with his wife but is very polite about it

>leaf

>mfw (8).png

CTR has 8 images to use now?

>Mfw when im on a website looking to buy breastmilk

Probably won't go through with it, but its hilarious none the less.

>if i have my kids with me then yes it would bother me significantly and i would ask her to get a room.
Why? Your kids have probably sucked a breast before and will probably be fondling them behind the bike sheds in a few years.

>jacking off
>natural
sure degenerate pretend that your hand is a vagina

>also i would shit on the floor and piss on her shoes, after all, shitting and pissing is so fucking natural right?

Yeah you're right. Natural functions are so disgusting. Time for you to stop breathing now.

i'd wave the waiter over pointing my finger and say
>ill have what he's having

I hope she brought enough for everybody

At first glance, no.
Second glance after I start getting a boner, yes.
Bitch is distracting a perfectly good meal.

I hate having people distract me when I'm eating.
Food is one of life's most basic pleasures, it needs to be respected.

>Not being distracted by a titty while you're trying to enjoy a meal

Nope. I actually approve of it.

How hard would it be for her to put a bib or similar in her handbag and just cover the baby up? We need stop appealing to the lowest common denominator.

in a restaurant it would bother me. i mean at least keep the attention whoring at a minimum

But he's right. I mean, what is wrong with feeding your kids in public? As long as it's not a nigger or a sandnigger it's simply nature being beautiful.

Nobody actually thinks in this way though, this is the boogeyman. It's just like how SJWs think that everybody is "secret interalized-racist" and they just don't know it, and there's an invisible force called "the patriarchy", "secret-controlling" everything and we just can't see it and don't have any proof of it.

Correct answer right here.

I say to me friends:
Hey, look tits!

>breast feeding is the same as sexual actions

this why when Sup Forums says they didnt go to college because "uni is a meme" its actually just cause they probably made a 2.3 in high school and couldnt get into any respectable uni. they say shit like this.

My friend's wife does this all the time in public. She literally looks around the restaurants to find anyone staring at her so she can yell at them. Very unhealthy behavior. And she's kind of fat but has like HHH size tits. Also her kids are 4 and 5 years old. She posts stuff about breastfeeding in public on facebook all the time too. Some woman found a starving can't and instead of giving it medical attention, the lady whipped out her tit.

damn thats a sexy kid