What did you think of Taxi Driver?

What did you think of Taxi Driver?

It's kind of weird, creepy and uncomfortable to watch.

please be in london

very real movie, not a lie in it.

A movie about an actual psychotic killer exploring how society and the audience can cheer for a murdering psychotic if he kills the right people.

Great score and overall very good. But I like Mean Streets a bit more

You didn't get it

It's about loneliness op and what solitude can do to a person.

What can it do? Make you psycho?

A good documentary on the social life of an user

Someone I know IRL is obsessed with it and dresses like Travis. Even has the same haircut. Kek

Because we all one thin line from becoming the taxi driver, just need a small push

Lose all sort of social graces and fantasize about being a hero OR villain just for the attention.

I think it's a great movie that maybe gets the wrong acceptance due to a faction of the fanbase.

it's basically what I imagine everyone on here is like

it felt like one person wrote the first half and then gave the rest to someone else to finish

Edgy but in a good way.

It deserves all the hype

The film is self aware of its edginess, Travis is not.

JODIE FOSTER CUNNY

That gods lonely man qoute always gets me

You didn't get it, it's about autism

I don't think Edginess is always a bad thing.

SO EDGY BRO LMAO THAT GUY IS TOTALLY A VIRGIN XD

A very good representation of modern society (some 40 years early) in an almost precognitive way via the most unlikely portrayer (a nigger lover like DeNiro).

I can't sit still during the part where he takes her to an adult film.

Was Travis a good taxi driver ?

travis is literally me

/r9k/ the movie

Not only was he good at his job, he was also a good person, a real human bean. Travis did nothing wrong, not once. Not his fault she was a prude bitch.

He was good at wiping cum off his seats

He was in the right. Notice there are other couples in the scene, clearly enjoying it. But not this princess, no, she has to get all uppity and offended. Travis couldn't have predicted that, no one could have. An easy mistake.

More movies like this? Very much so in the mood for something with the same type of tone and lonely character

it's bretty gud m8