Nasa: Earth is warming at a pace 'unprecedented in 1,000 years'

>Nasa: Earth is warming at a pace 'unprecedented in 1,000 years'
theguardian.com/environment/2016/aug/30/nasa-climate-change-warning-earth-temperature-warming

>This year has already seen scorching heat around the world, with the average global temperature peaking at 1.38C above levels experienced in the 19th century, perilously close to the 1.5C limit agreed in the landmark Paris climate accord. July was the warmest month since modern record keeping began in 1880, with each month since October 2015 setting a new high mark for heat.

>But Nasa said that records of temperature that go back far further, taken via analysis of ice cores and sediments, suggest that the warming of recent decades is out of step with any period over the past millennium.

Climate change deniers BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc
skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm
phys.org/news/2016-04-co2-fertilization-greening-earth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PSdix9ItHks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THICC

I'll bet her farts smell like hot cinnamon toast crunch

>Posts fat nude chick with big ass

Nope, no way this thread will go off track.

i don't give a shit about the weather...nnnnnnnngggg, i would like her to sit on me, also, sauce?

There comes a point when it stops being thicc and becomes plain old fat

Agreed.

P.S. I've always wondered this- do you or any of your Pharoah bros ever fuck with Kangz online? I can't help but imagine the laughs would be fantastic.

>unprecedented in 1000 years
>since the 11th century
Oh no, how will we ever survive!

For me its a great source of lols, I never actually saw one online tho.

So would you ride the piggy?

Who cares LMAO JUST END THIS SHIT PLEASE.

Only low test cakeboys won't like this THICC goddess

This is good news. About time we put shitholes like bangladesh under water

Only low test femboys have to settle for fatties.

I'd journey to the moon in a cabin pressurized with her farts.

There was a picture of a Twitter exchange floating around awhile ago that essentially sums up the black American attitude towards any awareness beyond their own world. It had a picture from the set of a movie about ancient Egypt that starred Egyptians. Black women were harrumphing about a white actor playing an Egyptian.

Pretty fucking funny.

Idc, I'm tired of going to the beach. Let the beach come to me. Coastfags can get btfo

That cellulite. At which point would you might as well just be sticking your dick in a tumor?

>1000 years
>meaning fucking shit

Just google 'egyptian sjw actor'

The magnetic north pole has also shifted almost 600 miles in just 5 years lol

That's likely what is causing all of this

>a 4-letter government agency says so. It must be true

You know, we could just throw millions of asteroids past our planet, in such a way that over time, maybe a couple hundred years, we could change the orbit of our planet and move us further away from the sun.

It would take a coordinated effort from all countries to make it happen, but possible.

This happened not too long ago when the last mass glaciation of Earth melted. It's a natural cycle that humans have little to no impact on. Period.

Ok take NASA's budget and use it for carbon taxing and fuck off.

The very same people that believe this because it comes from NASA also believe the moon landing was faked.

Check this shit out young faggots

youtu.be/VVZkrHYgvUc

So a thousand years ago same thing happened? The fuck is this news for and why am I paying these people?

did they say man made global warming was true? Did they claim it was humans fault? Did they predict that the future will get worse because of humans.
Yeah we really need the help of backwards niggers living in mud huts.

meh, call me back when it reaches 13k - 10k years ago shenanigans

Anthropogenic global warming believers are science deniers.

faggot

Ursula Suarez

Fuck off NASA. I don't want to hear anymore shit from you until you send people to mars. I pay you my taxes for mars, not to tell me that I am hot.

Before the ice cames the sun.

To find you answer look to the north.

Climate change deniers want to keep making money by shitting on the environment
Climate change supporters want to tax people for exhaling

There's money to be had on both sides of the argument. Which one is correct?

EARTH IS A TROPICAL/OCEANIC PLANET

THERE WERE NEVER FROZEN POLES IN THE PAST, NEVER

THE HOTTEST YEAR IN THE LAST 2000 YEARS IS STILL THE COLDEST IN 4+ BILLION YEARS

THIS ICE AGE WE ARE CURRENTLY IN STARTED WHEN THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT COLLIDED WITH MAINLAND ASIA, 600 MILLION YEARS AGO

MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING IS SCAM

High test

Shiieeeeeeettt... I guess we had an industrial revolution and cars circa 1,000 ad.

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

high test = high body fat %

It was 100 degrees in Texas 100 years ago.

You need to stop sharting in the marts all the time. That's what produces all the excess methane. Fucking americans, ruining everything.

Who cares? Even if it's not man-made, there's no reason not to try to reduce man-made effect and eventually even nature's effect. If data like or are reliable then canada would have to get 50-60C temperatures in summer in medieval times, which sounds like nonsense. If it's not, we need to prevent it from happening again anyway because along with global population, we'll be fucked.

Even if there is no global warming whatsoever, then there's nothing wrong with pursuing renewable energy since efficiency is efficiency. Why wouldn't you want your smartphone to last 5 years on a single 10 second charge, for instance? Why wouldn't you want to switch your car fueling method to something virtually inexhaustible instead of petroleum which is controlled by the jews in the first palce anyway?

Now, non-corporate carbon taxes are pretty bullshit, but that's another story.

But you can't stop it. At most you would be able to decrease the supposed "man-made" effects, but not the rest.
Embrace it.

>try to reduce man-made effect and eventually even nature's effect

kek you realize when the avarage temp only drop by 1° we are again going into an iceage?

Meaning actul food shortages, instead of more food production as of now.

If anything I forcing warm weather is more beneficial.

Remember when NASA was about space?

Wether or not we CAN stop it is not that important. Even just giving us, say, an extra year before we reach some critical point could be worthwhile, for example. And again, the technological advances that can result from this will objectively help everyone, so what's the harm in pretending (if it comes to it) that climate change is purely a human issue?

False and also you can't produce shit when the entire world is a desert.

tell me more

>at a pace 'unprecedented in 1,000 years'
>out of step with any period over the past millennium

OK -- So what caused the rapid warming of the earth a little over 1,000 or so years ago, since you're saying that the pace of warming then was at least as rapid as it is now.

A hot climate is better to humans than a cold one.

People dying every winter by hunger caused by crop failures is not a good thing

>This data ends in 1855, long before modern global warming began. It also reflects regional Greenland warming, not global warming.

The average local temperature in greenland has risen by 1.5° since the end of that graph, placing us near the top of the warmest periods recorded.
skepticalscience.com/10000-years-warmer.htm

>laugh at people who say a cold winter is evidence that climate change is wrong
As they should. But..
>turn around and say the hottest days on record are evidence for global warming
Top Keke what a bunch of faggots

>False and also you can't produce shit when the entire world is a desert.

>False
phys.org/news/2016-04-co2-fertilization-greening-earth.html

>unprecedented
>since
Pick one lol

>there's no reason
Leftist hyperbole knows no bounds
>canada
Lmao

Desert is not the same as warm weather.

We had periods were the world was much more hotter and at the same greener.

Amazon itself is hot as hell, but at the same time greener than most of temperate climate regions

Notice that since like those graphs show we were in a naturally cold period when industrialization started if industrialization causes warming the effects may be even larger than what we record since natural variations may be countering man made warming.

None of this confirms (nor even denies) the claim. As usual, "if I post random links that make my disconnected assertions true!"

>hot means desert
Lol
>canada
Hahahahaha

everything you said is 100% true and I agree with.

Now here is the trick. When it comes to enacting policy, all of that is thrown out the window and it's 100% about corruption and weaseling money away from the public *in the name of public good*.

>None of this confirms (nor even denies) the claim.

>when the entire world is a desert

Amazon rainforests barely reach 30C. Temperatures of 50C-60C won't see much of any greenery.

>Why wouldn't you want to switch your car fueling method to something virtually inexhaustible instead of petroleum which is controlled by the jews in the first palce anyway?

>implying most electricity isn't generated by burning fossil fuels
>implying the materials used in batteries isn't exhaustible
>implying you aren't lining jewish pockets when replacing $10,000 battery packs

Yeah, this is true, but that's what should be discussed instead of inane bullshit like whether climate change is real.

What's the name of the guy measuring the temps all around the world 1,000 years ago, and where is his data?

ah...happened before
good to know

Fat =/= THICC

>>implying most electricity isn't generated by burning fossil fuels
Which is why research to fix this, mostly spurred on by climate change-related fears and scarcity issues, is under way.
>>implying the materials used in batteries isn't exhaustible
So you prefer using zinc-copper potato batteries? It's exhaustible anyway so who cares right?
>>implying you aren't lining jewish pockets when replacing $10,000 battery packs
Which is why you should like the prospect of replacing your $10k battery packs once a decade instead of daily like a retard.

What the fuck are you even posting? None of your statements even make sense.

That's because we have two Suns now.

IT'S MAD MAX SOON BOYS

>Which is why research to fix this, mostly spurred on by climate change-related fears and scarcity issues, is under way.

Research has been underway for decades and the efficiency of "green" energy is still garbage. Why keep throwing money at it?

>So you prefer using zinc-copper potato batteries? It's exhaustible anyway so who cares right?

My point is building batteries only to one day find themselves in a landfill is every bit as bad if not worse for the environment.

>Which is why you should like the prospect of replacing your $10k battery packs once a decade instead of daily like a retard.

My fuel efficient gasoline powered car doesn't need a $10,000 part every 10 years to keep working. Any money you save driving an electric car will be absorbed by replacing failing electrical components. Why not stick with the technology that has worked for 100 years?

>t. Someone with zero knowledge of paleobotany or paleontology
The planet is ancient and had a tremendous variety of life going back hundreds of millions of years. Evidence suggests that global temperatures were at one point 20 degrees higher and during this time the most phyla appeared in the history of our planet. You have no understanding whatsoever of the this planets history. Stop reading stupid fucking infographs and thinking you know what you're talking about. It's fucking embarrassing.

>there were 10 billion humans on Earth millions of years ago
Please come back once you're out of kindergarten.

Is she a real nasa astroactor?

>temp rises 1.5C globally
>rainforest temp rises 30C
Fucking leafs.
>replacing $10k batteries every day
This is why no one takes you seriously. It's just one hyperbolic and outlandish statement after another.

The carbon footprint from creating your batteries is larger than the entire lifespan of a fossil fuel engine, and the zinc is way more toxic.

Your claim of these super long lasting batteries that take no time to charge is just showing astounding ignorance of the laws governing the transfer of energy.

In the dino days, CO2 levels were 5 times higher than today. And the land was so productive it could support giant creatures the size of a house

Oil is compressed biomass. All of the Carbon sitting underground was at one time in the air. We are simply releasing that trapped Carbon sitting unproductively underground, so it can once again be used in the Carbon cycle

I don't think building a wind/solar farm bigger than Trump's wall (that's just to power all homes in America; it doesn't include fuel for cars) is going to solve the "global warming issue"

We had some of the worst winters these few years, and I'm told the winter this year is going to be worse. Which is it, science, is the Earth cooling or getting hotter?

Its quite funny no one of the pro AGW folks ever mentions the ecological and environmental impact of the lithium batteries they are so fond of.

That's not my point. My point is that humans should care about human survival, not whether or not extinct lizards could survive.

Of course things are getting warmer, the planet is still coming out of the last ice age.

Desertification is more likely to happen in a colder world, as the glaciation of the Arctic would drain moisture from the air long before water from the ocean. Eventually, ocean water would be drained causing more landmass to appear which would exacerbate the effect.

There has never been a warming period that has had negative effects on organic life. In fact, the opposite is almost always the case. The number one fear of global warming currently is the political-ramifications of rising sea-levels and the large amount of population centers near coastlines.

This would cause financial and political chaos dangerous to the elites currently in power and leave an exploitable opening for governmental change. When this shift eventually comes, borders wil shift or become non-existent, migration for food and safety will occurr, and all of this wil threaten the current power structures status quo.

But in the end, man will overcome and actually find a world that is easier to live off. Not talking about living comfortability, like we have now, with our TVs and technology, but an earth that will provide more agriculture and not have harsh cold environments.

But there will be an ice age after the Arctic completely melts. And the rising CO2 levels are also worrying.

It's as I intended. I love the heat. :)

Are you clinically retarded or merely pretending? Please respond! I must know!!

it's cold over there, one of the coldest summer in years. Keep your bullshit and your spinning ball and shove it up your ass.
Winter is coming.

>Winter is coming.

well if the trend continues we are seeing a la nina.

Ocean surface temps are as low as 2012 (when got the last one)

Meanwhile, hottest year in the 20 years I've been in Canada over here. First time without snow on christmas, for example. SIgnificantly higher average temperatures this summer.

NASA lied about the moon landings and they will lie about this, too--just another globalist tool

That's because the lack of ice in the Arctic allows for less of a global-tilt causing you to get more direct sunlight.

you got a hot christmas what does it prove?

also as a reminder, this happened 4 days later
snow storm in montreal, Dec 29th 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=PSdix9ItHks

Nah fuck you OP, posting that cock tease of a webm without at least giving the god damned source.

You don't deserve a discussion.

>posting that cock tease
how high does she rate for the average anglocuck? 10/10?

Well then.
All hope is lost.
Fuck it.
Drive end if you got em.