Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_Portuguese_Empire
youtu.be/n46UOu59anU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Portugal wasn't a small country

FUCK we lost it all

Attached: portugal_não_é_um_pais_pequeno.jpg (1600x1121, 283K)

>Portugal is so big, we have everything. Did you know we have a phone?

>oh wow dude, you must be friends with the president

We have wolves and lynxes but they are all almost extinct

I love you

We have chameleons too! Endangered as well.

Attached: P2090007_.jpg (640x480, 82K)

We working on bringing them back.

Attached: 798789.png (853x93, 14K)

It's really difficult to call us that

Attached: 1wha_portugalcar41_empire.png (1238x591, 99K)

wtf

I need an explanation for every one of these countries

Search by youself. all of those modern countries have a piece that was part of the portuguese empire, some for centuries,others just for decades.

yes

Attached: 01mah4oePortugal.jpg (1080x268, 79K)

[[[Portugal]]] is the only true world power, they are behind everything

Attached: portugal posters.jpg (960x812, 98K)

>claiming all of China because of Macou
Wew

That is well explained on the top of the map.
still portuguese empire controlled chinese waters for 1 or 2 centuries without anyone saying a thing.

Did you know that Portugal has towels?

Attached: 54a411a4f7137f52ebea5a12bff902139527091f05966f8aca9ca3bcdaa566a5.png (1280x904, 1.46M)

Spain has caramelos, very good candies

lel

Are americans really at the point they don't know Portugal used to be strong?

Ya we were and are weak fags

Attached: Battle1of-Cochin.png (283x448, 23K)

it helped that the rulling dynasty didn't like water after the money splurge that was Zhang He's expedition

>claiming all of India because of Goa and a few other ports
Weww

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa

revenge of the poo

>when Indian Army attacks Goa with 45,000 infantry,1 light aircraft carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 8 frigates, 4 minesweepers, 20 Canberra multi-role aircraft, 6 Vampire fighters, 6 Toofani fighter-bombers, 6 Hunter multi-role aircraft and 4 Mystère fighter-bombers
>and you’re there with 3,995 army personnel, 200 naval personnel,1 frigate, 3 patrol boats

Attached: 4E812AE4-F428-4D18-8894-82B66434F37D.jpg (445x503, 48K)

Attached: 1494F15E-A625-4BE2-87D2-1AA5DAA81BAA.jpg (720x960, 107K)

>few
a bit more than that

right of the conqueror
as rightful indian as it can be

>we're strong, guys!
>in the highest peak of our empire ( more than 500 years ago ) we bullied this small indian spice trading shithole into fighting us and then we beat the shit out of them in a completely one-sided war!
>portugal strongggg :D

Attached: 1452407635082.jpg (614x614, 93K)

being outnumbered 300 to 1 and winning should allow you to brag for more than 500 years.

It's your ancestors too, Brazil.

You guys have such a poor educayion system.Don't they teach you respect in your fucking households or school?

What a pathetic cynical faggot.You'll always pive in Brazil,a poor,dangerous country where you can die any second on the streets

>we bullied this small indian spice trading shithole into fighting us
you lack context, this was a defensive war, and hilariously enough, the indians were better equiped since the turks sent them european arms and protection (although they weren't used to that kind of weaponry)
no way anyone can have that kind of k/d ratio in a war of agression

>brazil
>says some country a shithole

Attached: 46D1B33A-3430-4984-B2A1-4D30AEA1CB4C.jpg (210x295, 17K)

Fuck off delusional moor
We were a spain colony, spaniards are my ancestors

Inshort your Prime Minister told your own army to fuck off and die.
Wow what a culture.

Attached: 537E46CB-40D1-4FF2-B705-D3FE010925C4.png (750x1334, 147K)

The only thing they had were numbers though.
If I killed 300 cave-men with a machinegun from the top of a tower would that be a fucking accomplishment?

And my ancestors were poor european farmers who migrated from Austria-Hungary when WWI started.

Pls Rajeet.

We were already fighting in at least 3 fronts in africa. It would be impossible to keep Goa, so far away and against the all international community, because muh fascist portuguese,and fuck colonialism.

Attached: colonial_war_81Portugal.png (314x1970, 142K)

>The only thing they had were numbers though

>If I killed 300 cave-men with a machinegun from the top of a tower would that be a fucking accomplishment?

ummmm sweaty you’re contradicting yourself.

>Haha muh Portuguese know how to use guns

Attached: 0EF7A57C-DFEE-4B18-9F30-DC067AF7BD87.jpg (740x1064, 406K)

This chimp has no clue at all.Portugal literally fought against everybody in the east, indians, muslims(usually ottomans), japs, chinese, malay,etc and we were usually outnumbered, we had 3 things better, experienced army with great naval and inlanding tactics,big balls and some kind of fanaticism (european chauvinism) that could be expressed in bad things, but also in good things.

>It's your ancestors too, Brazil.

Maybe if you are mentally ratarded they are, in the real world they are not of course. brazilians are a mixed bag, of some european blood and millions os slaves and amerindians

A bigger achievement in my opinion is being a global super-power, with all that military and economic superiority, plus lots of gold-mine colonies and still managing to fuck up and become an irrelevant country when you could be as important as the UK right now.

how do the real portugese feel when a 56% american from rhode island claims he is 1/2 portugese

Are you crazy? we don´t want to be "relevant" what is relevant these day's? is the UK relevant? in what terms, having London full of shitskins? that's what you call relevancy? we don´t want any of that. We just want our identity, quality of life, that's how we win.

is not portugal already filled of blacks from former colonies??

Isn't mexico 99% brown/amerindian?Filled with cartel violence/organized crimr,corrupt cops and politicians?

Lisbon suburbs yes, not os Paris or Barcelona levels but if nothing changes i seriously don´t know what's gonna happen. multiculturalism is a bad experience in our coutries, and as far as i know my people and other pop's of europe the things will be not pretty

i'll take that answer as a yes

Portuguese arey dark. Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, almost a nigger.

UK is culturally, economically, militarily and scientifically relevant.
The fact that we are speaking in english instead of using our precious portuguese is proof of that.
Enjoy your "identity" and "quality of life" while you still can, portuga. All the monkeys you bullied around the world are coming back to culturally enrich your ass.

LOL

>I take that as a yes

>Peru
not even close, fag

Spain >>> POORtugal

>t.chimp projections

>UK is culturally, economically, militarily and scientifically relevant.

Cool, how many terror attackss had Portugal and how many had Britain? how's crime rates there? and here..... sure sure

>All the monkeys you bullied around the world are coming back to culturally enrich your ass

That will only lead tho make portuguese people wake up again and forget multicultural propganda spoiled by our tv and educational system, and after that, ships or planes to make them move?

Ya ya learn you own history pal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peru

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_Portuguese_Empire

How many recent globally famous people did Portugal have? Any scientists? Musicians?
Are your country a major exporter of some kind of commodity or resource?
Are there any famous portuguese writers with books being read world-wide?
Are people interested about what's happening in Portugal?
I can name half a dozen famous african or eastern leaders but I don't even know your president's name.

Portugal was strong 500 years ago. But right now you're the very definition of irrelevant.

>Portugal was strong 500 years ago. But right now you're the very definition of irrelevant.
LOL a portugese monarch would have never imagined that someone would say this in the future

>How many recent globally famous people did Austria, Netherlands, Italy, Norway have? Any scientists? Musicians?

Sorry, I though this thread was about how strong Portugal is.

>how strong Portugal is.
>how many musicians has portugal and how many writes it has, your president

Evrey singles portuguese thread, there it comes a uehu hue, always, i've never seen something like this, is not inferiority complex it's an obsession

Please, at least turn your browser's spell checker on, if you can't even type properly.

Saramago, Egaz Moniz, Fernando Pessoa, you?

never heard of them
the only inventions from portugal i know are Brazil and Marmalade

>is not inferiority complex
it's inferiority complex, he must put others down so he looks/feels less like shit.
he's probably some pardo with low self-esteem, so he convinced himself he's germanic and thus somehow superior to his peers (which most likely descend from portuguese)

We just learn about them colonizing niggers and the Americas with some lesser interactions with Asia.

They were both nobel prizes, medicine and literature.

and yet nobody knows who they are except you LOL

That’s called whataboutism.

>nobody knows
>a paquito from mexico doesn´t know

>Chile
why how

Atleast we know who Joaquim El Chapo Guzman is.

even in India they talk about him???

probably some jesuit misson that got lost

Ohhh god yes. El Chapo is famous along with Escobar and Cali cartel.
Blame netflix mang. They spam us with this shit.
youtu.be/n46UOu59anU

hahahaha no
i can't believe it

>this thread
Why Portugal just can't accept that they're literally a weak cunt now and is irrelevant?

>Vampire fighters
Shit

Shut up nip, least we send a couple of unarmed priests that will make you exile yourself for a couple more hundred years.

Not joking, cartel stories are very famous here. The video I showed you is the ORIGNAL ad of Netflix that they air on TV.
Even I opened Sinaloa Cartel’s Wiki page and learnt about them.

My ancestral kʌJnd :)

>Salazar with the last portuguese charge

Attached: portugal_ano_1938_gMocidporgueseMP.jpg (1334x1000, 92K)

Shush chink, go praise your american overlord.

>Uk
>relevant

Those dudes are fcking epic, the last portuguese with huge balls, just look to their faces

They were paramilitary branchs, of the regime, some kind of ss or sa