His language has grammatical gender

>his language has grammatical gender
How can the sun have a gender? How can a table have a gender? You are literally a brainlet from a brainlet country with brainlet ancestors if your native language has grammatical gender and you should kill yourself in all honesty

Attached: image.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8CchZsiQPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sun
Male
>table
Also male

Attached: IMG_2261.png (419x420, 8K)

A lot of english takes its roots in french the langage of kings

Attached: Charles Martel.jpg (411x512, 46K)

>Sun
Male
>Table
Female

this

Attached: frankball.png (438x425, 172K)

O sol
A mesa

Le soleil
La table

Attached: 894.png (558x565, 7K)

>his language doesn't have grammatical gender

Attached: 15380315_1832007697017277_6888227594130702938_n.jpg (763x639, 26K)

Ei
Ein
Eit

Attached: 1509723487196.png (785x757, 26K)

languages with grammatical gender are superior, for example, english speakers can't talk a language like spanish or german because it confuses them and makes them realise how shitty english is compared to other languages

>sun
>warm, round, pleasent
female ofc
>table
>rough, heavy, hard
male ofc

>sun
male
>table
neutral

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

Makes it harded on the trans people to fuck up the language.

See, because everything is gendered in male or female, and the neutral is the male form, the SJW types don't even attempt at controling language.

>tfw no neutral gender

Attached: 1490108369784.png (601x508, 127K)

Dutch has the male gender, female gender and genderless.

Where is your God now?

>El Sol
>La Mesa

>sun
Male
>table
Female

Male and female is the.
Genderless is it.

it's the other way around REEEEEEEEE

>sun
Neuter
>table
female

Objectively superiour language coming through.
I agree.

>t. a tranny

Wrong.
sun is female, table is male

@OP: why dont you go learn esperanto you flaming pooftah

>female sun
lmaoing at your lives

>sun is female
No, the sun is male

More precisely, INTI which is a male AMERINDIAN GOD.

native german speaker here

i speak english and turkish too
both have no gender

but language with gender is superior

I don't know. It's fucking stupid.

Do you suggest we switch to esperanto or something? Wait, does esperanto have genders?

Sun has dick and balls, it's hard to see the because of the flames, a table has multiple dicks. There are both males.

>Sun
>female
Maybe in your wintry cold shitholes where His glory cannot reach your wh*Teoid skin, our Father HELIOS (the SUN) is clearly a male and the progenitor of the blessed MED race

So does German, but didn't Dutch combine the first two into one

HELIOS THE GREEK SUN GOD
SUN IS MALE

TABLE A LIFELESS THING
TABLE IS NEUTRAL

GREEK IS BETTER THAN OTHER LANGUAGES

>sun is female
>moon is male

Laughing forever.

Okay Sup Forums what grammatical gender are the following words in your language?

water, fire, earth, air, moon, sea, human, dog, cat

In Bulgarian: water is female, fire is male, earth is female, air is male, moon is female, sea is neuter, human is male, dog is neuter and cat is female

Animacy

Sun and table are both female.

m f f m m f m m f

water is female, fire is male, earth is female,, air is female, moon is female, sea (mare) is male, human is male, dog is male, cat is male

What rules do other languages with gendered nouns follow to determine the gender of an object?

In portuguese, usually nouns where the last vowel is an 'a' is a female noun and nouns where the last vowel is an 'o' is a male noun. Nouns ending in 'i' and 'u' are usually male too and the ones ending in 'e' can be both equally.
I used the word 'usually' a lot because there are exceptions to this rule, so it isn't very consistent.

>water
>fire
>sea
neuter

>earth
>air
>cat
female

>moon
>human
>dog
male

But you have inanimate male names too

>his "sun" is female

Attached: 1507322855333.png (500x913, 230K)

female water
male fire
female earth
male air
female moon
male sea
male human
male dog
male cat

F M F M F M M M M

>water
neutral
>fire
female
>earth
female
>air
male
>moon
we have two words for moon, either female or neutral
>sea
female
>human
male
>dog
you can use male,female and neutral
>cat
all three again

Sun is neutral in Polish you illiterate brainlet

>sun
Female
>table
Male

Attached: 1512267154855.png (420x420, 12K)

It's all of our mother, it makes sense. Well, as much sense as gendered words can.

In Bulgarian male words end in consonants.
Female words end in -a or -ya
Neuter words end in -e, -o, -u or -i

There are many exceptions of course.

water is male
fire is male
earth is female
air is female
moon is male
sea is male
human is male
dog is male
cat is male

Tables are usually in the kitchen so they're obviously female.

the earth is the fertile mother, the sun is the powerful MALE GOD granting his seed to the planet for LIFE
only BIG STRONG MEDS seem to understand this

Nah. Sun provides us with energy, that's wouldn't call it seed.

Also, you just put images of futa sun in my head. Thanks a bunch.

Dog and cat like a lot of animals are both ambiguous when translating from english, because it can be both cachorro/cachorra and gato/gata.

Same except
>Dog is female in Russian and male in Belarusian
>Cat is both (female cat and male cat are different words)

>Sun
>female
As expected of wh*Tes, they fear His kiss of death (UV rays) since they lack the blessings he gave to His progeny (melanin) so they try to make Him look weak and effeminate as it would appear through the fogs of Hyperborea

Attached: cropped-tfab-masthead-master.jpg (960x328, 98K)

SUN is STRONG and IMPOSING
EARTH is GENTLE and PRETTY
NO DEBATE

Sun male, table female hans

Water female
Fire male
Earth female
Air male
Moon female
Sea male
Human male
Dog male
Cat male

Without any context, nouns still have a default gender.

If you consider a number of cats of mixed genders, the plural is still male which indicates that the word is male

the other way goes to other species, for example doves which is female despite having a male form as well, and you can see it's a female word because when a flight of doves gather we use the female plural despite having males in there.

Now, modify the verb depending on the gender of the subject

The sun cums on the earth everyday, and the otherwise small seeds that would rot inside the earth can only grow if fertilized by the energy of the sun.
Everyday the sun cums on all our faces.
But that's okay because at night I cuck the sun and masturbate onto the floor.

Doesn't count, since the floor is part of the house. You should cum outside on the ground for it to count.

cats are clearly female

imagine trying to combine these. there is literally no person in the world who could learn to speak fluently more than one such language with genders.

in russian it is neither, it is neutral. basically DAS in german. but no such thing in spanish or french or portuguese.

true
As it stands i'm cuming on the pieces of the corpses of the daugthers of the Sun.

Do you use male gender when you re reffering to group?
For instance in french, if you talk about a group composed of one man and one billion girls, you have to use male gender

>his language has gendered pronouns

It's Current year, cavemen!

Attached: 1518798908290.png (480x439, 93K)

what happens if you use the wrong gender

>not digging a hole in fertile soil and fucking it.

Probably laughter at your expense.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8CchZsiQPc

Wow French is sexist. Just wait until Huffington Post hears about THIS

Attached: sexiestlanguage1.jpg (500x309, 21K)

water is female, fire is male, earth is female, air is neuter, moon is male, sea is neuter, human is male, dog [male pies, female suka] and cat [male kot, female kotka]

Same, but in that particular case everyone uses the majority gender
Meh, if it's something informal and the group is something like 9 females 1 male and call them girls the guy will try to make some joke about being gay and that's it

hethemanwhosaiditsthecurrentyearcavemeniemi

It never happens for a french speaker, it s natural for us to use the good gender

But that's sexist and toxic, why do males have to be the default gender in most cases?
Also for dove, the default gender is male (at least in my state, it can vary though).

Attached: 979849296826957999.jpg (520x520, 37K)

Depends.

A mixed group of humans is male.
A mixed group of lobsters is female.

Then there are specific names for groups of animals which also have it's specific genders.

For example, a group of mixed pigs "the pigs" is male, but the word for "a group of mixed pigs" is vara which is female.

duh, the question is what happens if someone (foreign obviously) uses a wrong gender, i,e is it funny/confusing etc

Don't know about other slavic languages, but in Bulgarian, unlike in French, plural doesn't have a gender. It's all one plural so group composition doesn't matter.

>a group of mixed pigs
oh my

the Portuguese slang for "to fuck" is foder which was the action of making a small hole on the earth to plant something.

In fact the're a specific tool for that, and the name would translate to "fucker"

So you're onto something.

polish is same
he + he = oni
he+she = oni
she + she = one (ony archaic)
it + it = one
it+ she = one
it+ he = oni

Pretty much. The difference between male and female genders is pretty much irrelevant.

Funny but the man in the group of girls will be upset

>one
that sounds funny. in russian it is also archaic. something a priest might say

>Sun is female
>Moon is male

And they say Arabs are mysoginist

Attached: jordanball.png (438x425, 225K)

Actually upset, or in a joking manner? Here it's the latter unless he's a raging autist

Our slang for "to fuck", "taħxi" is the act of filling something. usually food related but not used anymore for obvious reasons. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I feel like making love to my homeland right now.

>brainlet ancestors
you know english used to have grammatical gender

If we're talking about people alone (no animals because it gets a little bit more complicated), then it's usually male.

For example:

A group of 5 women = female
A group of 5 men = male
A group of 5 women and 1 man = male
A group of 1 woman and 5 men = male

No, I'm not your father.

the french might suspect you think they are gay. did you know that "the french" means gay in latin america? so they might be a little self conscious about genders

>his language has grammatical gender
They are not "genders", indeed you are right that things like the sun or a table don't have gender, the proper linguistic term is "noun classes"

Attached: tumblr_p1zts9EbVL1uuqf4fo1_r1_1280.png (1280x592, 403K)

french really are a bunch of homos

explain the US

Does Arabic conjugate verbs for gender like Hebrew?

>sun
neuter
>table
male

>paraguay no gender
guarani?