/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Rare Vedders Edition

/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General Anonymous 09/02/17(Sat)16:44:26 No.87229102▶ Lewd Kyle Edition

24 hours left, lads

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xKt-SmRhM
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=g4JELJbz3wA
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
youtu.be/7FVyt6UVCwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyns3F1CgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DAVID AUUUGGGHH

Does Kyle have dentures now?

Vedder is asleep, post CUTE

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Thread is evil Cooper formatting badly)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

bring back frenlopoasting

Who rewatching all the episodes before the finale here?

>rewatched part 1-6 last night
>7-?? today
>get to the scene where the formerly homeless woman thanks Mr. Jackpots and tells the Mitchum what a special man he is

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper's face popping out of a pie)

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Julee Cruise recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Brendan Fraser never unjust himself. (Pic is evil Brendan) youtube.com/watch?v=x9xKt-SmRhM

Only a few hours to go until it starts, user.

>Your Laura disappeared. But now I'm just me again. Bye, James.

What do we have here?

The face is somewhat explainable, but how did her body get so deformed?

Vedderchecked

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Les Moonves recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Twin Peaks returns for another season and is a masterpiece of television. (Pic is Good Les) Listen youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

Drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.

>when anons post best girl

>place your bets now: Will Julee Cruise cry for no reason onstage in part 18

Damn! I hadn't remembered that!

You'll see...

LEAKED PICTURE FROM FINALE

SAW IT ON REDDIT

OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK

Now this is really something interesting to think about!

Will we get adult Maddy doppleganger in the finale tomorrow?

frenlo >>>>>>>>>>>>> vedder

Oh shit!

I live in the UK so i'm watching them on my own desu

go back

Pierce is CUTE!

I wonder if we'll get a better look at Frenlo tomorrow or if he's one and done

Is it finally okay to talk about Judy?

wheres the crossroads where Richard ran over that kid on this thing?

this is the best vedder pic

Is that industrial sounding noise/track from Gordon's dream scene on the Dean Hurley album? That music is entrancing desu

Sheryl with hat off

Second best incoming

Diane upskirt is hot

Moonvest doesn't know shit

This one is the best

Sheryl with hat ON

Who wins in a 1v1?

Yeah. It's a shame desu, his slightly crooked front tooth was so CUTE

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

Alright we do not have many /tpg/ threads left so show me all the memes you guys have worked so hard on over this season.

>you will never play Kyle's son in a movie and or TV show

Had to jet from last thread after some cool FWWM discussion at the start, what'd I miss?

Eddie Shredder lol

Vedderchecked

Yeah my b already watched it

I just gotta see the david lunch post... please someone post it please

UHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=g4JELJbz3wA

david flinch lol

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

Here you go

genuinely sad this is going to end tomorrow
the only other currently airing show I watch is reddit and morty

david french lol

The fact that you watch plebbit and morty is sad in itself.

I didn't make this but it is very high quality.

>everyone who's afraid of leaks is gone
>only shitposters remain

Let's boogie, /tpg/.

Spoiler! if you want lunched like i wanted, do not click this image... it will hurt

it's mainly to pass the time

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations. Its May premiere week drove the greatest number of free trial sign-ups for Showtime's over-the-top streaming service since it launched in 2015. And while those numbers aren't ones that the CBS Corp.-owned network will divulge, Nevins emphasized the number has held "remarkably steady." In short, most of the people who signed up for that record number of trials have paid to keep Showtime the subsequent three months.

who here wants a season 4? the bulk of the statement suggests that there's a significant portion of showtime subscribers who have signed up exclusively for twin peaks so showtime will probably want it.

It's a good one!

I mean that is nice... but i want the donut LUNCHED pic... lol it will make me happy and i like it lmfao

Once everyone cancels Showtime, they'll see the impact

So can we talk about Judy now?

tomorrow: the final showdown

youtu.be/7FVyt6UVCwQ

Laura... easy on the garmonbozia

It was so hard to ride but I loved that bike...
I loved that bike...

I loved that bike...
I loved that bike that my father got for me.

HAHA thank you~ this will be my reaction to the one with gordon about to eat a donut if anyone wants to post it.... I will be all like "lmfao" when i see it

All memes aside, this is a great song youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

I don't want it to be over lads

Laura, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because I worry about you. We've been friends for a long time, and God knows the stuff we've been through - and so do you. You've always cultivated that free spirit, that weird way you have to do things, and I respect that. I don't often meddle in your life, because I know that you can handle your own problems in your own way. So when I come to you talking in a serious manner like this, you're one to know that the situation is not like it usually is. And both of us know pretty well what this is about, don't we?... Yeah, we do. That garmonbozia. You're not going easy on it, Laura, and it worries me, because anything can happen right now. You're not your usual you, you're acting strange, and I don't know what else to do. I'm reaching to you personnally, because we're both adults, and have a long history together. We both care about each other, and know when it's time to ask each other politely - as I am asking you at the momment - to go EASY. Taking it easy is not an easy thing, if you get me. You probably do, you're a smart gal. Always have been... But you're letting yourself go, and it's getting to everyone of us. People are often asking "is she going to take it easy on the garmonbozia?". Because, man, this is getting really out of hand. So, I'll say this once more, and it's because of everything we have with each other, and I believe I can honestly come to you and say it: Laura.... please, buddy..... easy on the garmonbozia.

thred theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyns3F1CgSQ

If you can fuck and drive the party starts right now.