AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blue state is #1
>Rest contains most of the country's black population

Why do Blacks vote Red then? Makes no sense.

That image has been debunked multiple times, the high numbers for the south are a result of the massive number of military bases present. It alao includes the budgets of Indian reservations as 'Federal" spending.

lower population white states obviously have more military bases idiot.. more old people too

>West Virginia
>North Dakota
>South Dakota
>Alaska

white as fuck

dem pixels

I'm waiting for the leaf to show up now

Nice cherry picking, the entire south is on the right side

>babbys first mspaint

>Ohio
>getting anything

have another

and another

Exactly. It's typical right wing retard whitey blaming all his problems on the blacks.

They're red states because they're full of right wing retard whiteys

But Democrats had the luck of lower interest rates and had higher inflation as well.

Niggers dont vote

The entire south is predominately right wing retards.

Didn't African Americans have a higher turnout in 2012 than whites?

Yeah we get it Bush crashed the economy.

Why does your chart end in 2012? Is it so you can ignore the 10 million jobs created in the last 4 years?

holy shit you just got fucking rekt

Republicans created billions of jobs

Indian reservations with exception of WV which is poor as fuck.

Yes they did in that election but normally they don't care or they cant because there criminals

If white people voted as racially as nigs, Trump would win in a landslide

See what happens when you post bullshit. You get destroyed by Obama Leaf.

Republicans are better at creating jobs. Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

If you flipped the demographics between the north and the south It would be different

>4 million part time McJobs

Ftfy

Same thread yesterday, bacon smuggler

Those are some really bad color fill jobs.

I can still see the outlines of the old color.

kys achmed.

This is such a misguided image. North Dakota is a pretty self reliant state. It probably gets more than it gives in due to the fact that the state is pretty small population wise.

The rest of it is subsidies for farmers and other areas of commerce that are standard across all states. Barely anyone is on welfare in ND and unemployment is still the lowest in the nation last I checked.

The list triggers the every living fuck out of me because while it's not wrong in how it is calculated, the context is missing so very badly.

>the high numbers for the south are a result of the massive number of military bases present.
>There aren't military bases in California

>mrw

You have to go back.

Oh and since I live in Minnesota (I work in ND). Minnesota is a fucking welfare state. It might as well be called New Sweden for all of its cuckoldry in the cities.

It has more to do then welfare faggot

>4 million part time McJobs

You realize it's blatantly obvious that right wing retard loser Trump voters have to tell themselves this to make themselves feel better about being unemployed, uneducated useless neets.

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

It's updated from the 2008 one. As is clearly stated.

Nice conspiracy theory right wing retard.

Last time I checked new jersey has a Republican governor.

Portugal fucking destroying these right wing retards.

>10 million people lost their jobs
>this is somehow a good thing
kek leafnigger blows himself the fuck out yet again

what defines a state as a "red" state?That's such a meme. New Jersey and Michigan have red governors, and Wisconsin has a ton of reds in the House/Senate. Same with maryland, why aren't they red states?

New Mexico, Mississippi massive spending and entitlements

Guess which states have the most diversity!

Probably

We were talking about red states in general though

you

>Why do Blacks vote Red then?

They don't retard.

You just listed a ton of NE states with low percentages of minorities.

It proves nothing about right vs left or anything else.

million people lost their jobs
>>this is somehow a good thing

Republicans destroy the economy and Democrats fix it.

What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>obamacare makes it illegal for employers to not purchase private health insurance for full-time employees
>millions across the country lose their full-time minimum wage jobs
>each job is instead replaced with 2 part-time jobs, thus doubling the number of jobs available
>this is the fault of republicans
>this is somehow a good thing

Changing the definition of fulltime doesn't count.

THREADLY REMINDER

A FUCKING LEAF

Jesus christ do I have to btfo this right wing retard conspiracy.

95% of obama job creation has been full time.

You really are fucking nimrods.

There are very few blue states which don't have the following

>75%+ white
>formerly major industrial centers
>cities are major global economic centers
>contain the permanent residencies of the .001%

red states are primarily

>rural
>poor
>agricultural or rgo based economies which receive heavy subsidies to keep our economy afloat
>sparsely populated
>contain major national parks

not to mention all the southern red states are 40%+ nonwhite

Do right wing retards actually believe this?

You realize only right wing retards think OBamacare changed the way BLS counts full time employment.

Too bad for you retards who know fuck all, BLS counts full time the same way it has for decades.

people

Wtf I'm a #PowerbottomForRodham now

niggers still only make up like 1/4 of the population or so in those states. more importantly, west virginia, kentucky, and missouri are all mostly white. west virginia in particular is like 95+% white.

in short: you're an underage faggot

red states are primarily

FULL OF REPUBLICANS

Found your problem.

no

how can u not be

so you're telling me the states with the most niggers receive the most welfare.

and spicville new mexico is right on top on welfare support.

>10 thousand jobs
ahahaha even when the source is obama himself the numbers are pathetic

>Under the ACA full-time status is 30 hours a week. Employers can use a look-back period of up to 12 months. Employers typically use 27 hours as a safe harbor to ensure employees qualify as part-time status.
ahaha nigger have you even read anything about obamacare

>not to mention all the southern red states are 40%+ nonwhite

this is simply not true, just look up the demographics. at MOST maybe mississippi is like 35% nonwhite.

also, hmmm i wonder why all those major businesses and reach people arent moving to your conservacuck utopias? i thought republicucks were "business friendly"?

why does your country even exist leaf?

your bait is

>unfunny
>agitates newfags
>degrades board culture
>ruins threads

but here

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

>10 thousand jobs
ahahaha even when the source is obama himself the numbers are pathetic

That's 10 million actually.

And then you wonder why I call you right wing retards.

Please go back and finish high school so you can read simple charts properly.

Thank you.

Check out North Dakota and Texas, faggot

u mad bro

have some more

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

yep hes mad

your bait is
>agitates newfags

I see that.

>this triggers the leaf

North Dakota:

According to the 2010 Census, the racial and ethnic composition of North Dakota was as follows:[44]

White American: 90.0% (88.7% non-Hispanic white)
Native American: 5.4%
Black or African American: 1.2%
Asian: 1.0%
Pacific Islander: 0.1%
Some other race: 0.5%
Multiracial American: 0.2%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota#Demographics

Texas:

White American 70.4 percent (Non-Hispanic whites 45.3 percent)
Black or African American: 11.8 percent
American Indian: 0.7 percent
Asian: 3.8 percent (1.0 percent Indian, 0.8 percent Vietnamese, 0.6 percent Chinese, 0.4 percent Filipino, 0.3 percent Korean, 0.1 percent Japanese, 0.6 percent Other Asian)
Pacific Islander: 0.1 percent
Some other race: 10.5 percent
Two or more races: 2.7 percent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics

Look--I get it. Conservacucks are unemployable and worthless. But no need to rub it in everyone's face.

Do you have any past trauma you'd like to talk with someone about?

literally not even an argument, and it wouldn't even matter if they are 100% full-time jobs because obama has no control over that

the only thing obama himself has done to impact jobs is make it more difficult for low-skill people (mostly teenagers) to find full-time employment

Bush crashing the economy triggers me?

Yes there's this from 2 nights ago. I still can't stop laughing about it tbqh.

>he thinks US federal budget is financed by taxes

>Every state in the south can tax Hollywood to pay back the government

>the only thing obama himself has done to impact jobs is make it more difficult for low-skill people (mostly Trump voters) to find full-time employment

Couldn't disagree more. Obama has done a lot for you right wing retards. Why don't you appreciate it?

Proofs that it was bush?

They don't vote you stupid leaf
Stop pretending you know anything about American demographics and politics

>Spics and niggers in high % in the leech states

Those brain cells sure are activating

THERE IS NO PETRODOLLAR
THERE IS NO PETRODOLLAR
THERE IS NO PETRODOLLAR

I'M NOT PAID TO WRITE THIS

>they don't vote

Where did this right wing retard meme come from?

falling since 1950s
thx obama

>remote 1 full-time job and create 2 part-time jobs
>suddenly there are less jobless people
>change definition of unemployment to exclude more people
>suddenly unemployment drops

It's almost like Democrats are using the welfare state to turn red states blue or something!

>unemployment is falling falling and falling

>Blacks
>Vote

Turns out you don't even need Jim Crow to keep them away from the booth

Should read, "states that are cucked out of money" and "states that cuck those states out of their money". If those blues states were businesses, they'd be in the red.

To be fair, a lot of those states in the red column are going to be blue very soon.

In one fucking election out of hundreds you fucking retard. Only because of Obungo did they turn out.

>>remote 1 full-time job and create 2 part-time jobs

Right wing retards believe obama took a magic kenyan cleaver and chopped jobs in half.

They actually believe this.

Even though I already showed you that 95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Can you please provide FACTUAL PROOF that there has been a massive increase in part time employment in America?

Go ahead I'll wait. I also guarantee you will fail this task.

>The states should be making money for the Federal government! DC needs some profits!
Retard

So they do vote.

Dude, the FRED is the most accurate and reliable database of economic metrics in the entire world. If his graphs are from FRED, you need to trust them.

Are you suggesting the unemployment rate has been continually falling since 1976?

btfo