Drawthread

Draw actors or characters from any media (film/television/documentary).
Other anons guess who it is

Bump

RIP

Marlon brando playing homer? Nice art user

ococki on Sup Forums when

umparino, gonna post some kino

Code lyoko?

arya stark?

Face looks almost like CIA

nope.
I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

I really am starting to think I need mental help. I've also started wearing various shades of blue lately and not until reading my own thoughts did I realize it's probably because of this fucking movie. I browse Sup Forums for around 5 hours every day and the amount of time's I've watched that plane scene in the past week is more times than I've thought of my family, friends or parents. To those who are new don't watch this, and don't get into it. I posted "BANE?" at least once a week for a year, and it has actually addled my brain. The sound of a plane alone sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter.
nope. Hint: _ _ _ _

B.A.N.E?

Is this supposed to be Ariel Winter? If it is, I think you may genuinely have a brain disorder.

sadly, no. A waste of fine dubs.

Hint: Superbad

Guess this one.
why did I spend one and a half hours on this

I should have seen that coming.
Also, that was actually a pretty good caricature.

The one true Joker.

Yep, the joker baby.
Here's the shot I sort of traced over.

It is.
When is the last time you have seen her?

she comes out of nowhere

for our amusement

Requesting Jedi John Wick

>tfw n one got it