Should tits be covered up in public?

Should tits be covered up in public?

why or why not

Should butt holes be revealed in public?

Yes
Future muslim countries

Should testicles be covered up in public?

why or why not

Should hairy shart butt holes be covered up in public?

why or why not

both men and women are required to wear pants

Why should women be required to wear a top?

If they want to show us their tits so badly I say let them

yes, muhbreastfeeders can fuck off too

But you can't look at them!
Unless we think you are cute then you can.

Because they have sex organs attached to their chest.

Them going around topless is as indecent as a a man walking around with his dick out.

I mean if you're hot and have great tits go for it, if you're 4 feet tall and 5 feet wide and your tits sag to your waist bra plz

>Because they have sex organs attached to their chest.
tits play no role in reproduction

I mean, if they're nice jucy tiddies, i'm all for it.
If it's saggy grandma tats, no thanks desu

Should eyes be covered in a true muslim country?
Some people find them attractive.
thats incredibly haram

>No one has ever in the history of man viewed tits in a sexual manner

That's a lie and you know it.

>we
Show us your tits.

>No one has ever in the history of man viewed the male chest in a sexual manner

Tits play no role in reproduction. Tits are not reproductive organs.

Am I talking to a retard?

depends how nice the tits are desu senpai

Nah

Nah

Nah

Nah

only attractive woman with small pink nipples should

Who cares. I don't go outside anyway.

Tits evolved for the sake of sexual arousal. Every other mammal has tits only when they are breastfeeding, but female humans haver permanent tits. The evolutionary function for this has nothing to do with breastfeeding.

>Tits evolved for the sake of sexual arousal.
and what purpose do male nipples serve again?

Don't go walking into a store or some shit but if a women wants to pop her to off laying in the park or something who cares? Wherever a man can a woman should be able to as well

It's le current year who hasn't seen tits before

Americans (and leafposters, I suppose have a really weird relationship with tits. Like they have no problem showing ultraviolence on TV but if a nipple pops out it makes the news. It's made even worse by the fact most of the posters on here are virginal shut-ins who've never seen a pair in real life.

They're just tits, man.

We ain't talking about nipples sonny.

We're talking about decency laws, retard. The nipple is the only think that needs to be covered.

A woman's nipple is the only thing that needs to be covered. What makes a woman's nipple different from a males? The context: it's on a woman's breast. If women didn't have breasts, there wouldn't be a distinction. But, women do have breasts, and women's breasts are naturally sexualized because that's the function for which they evolved. The very fact that most men like to see women's tits and find them arousing is proof enough to anyone with common sense. It's not like some strange artificial fetish that resulted from an arbitrary social convention.

I welcome some titties, some ass too, as long as they're attractive

that's why women say a man has a nice chest, not nice tits right?

It's taboo so it's sexy. There's plenty written about human sexuality and customs.

They do change, (looking like a cholera patient was considered attractive at one time) eventually tits could be non-sexualized entirely, it'll just be hard for the current and last few generations to deal with. Especially if we keep importing Mudslimes who will lose their shit over it.

It's all shaping up to be a lovely cultural battle. I'm just going to grab my lube and my popcorn and watch it all unfold.

That's all find in a feminism and cultural studies classroom, but we don't find all, are even most taboos sexually arousing. It's a bad theory, besides this fact, since it predicts that in cultures where going naked isn't taboo men don't find naked females sexually arousing. That's obviously untrue. In fact, those cultures are more hypersexualized and typically polyamorous.

Sorry, my Dragon Naturally Speaking crapped out on me a couple times. (Yes, I dictate my thoughts to Sup Forums).

No, in fact women shouldn't be allowed to wear clothing at all. I like the way you're going.

All orifaces that discharge fluids and do nothing else ought to be covered. All erogenous zones as well.

Tits should be covered because we cannot discriminate against the ugly women with saggy tits.

For every pretty set of tits you would get to see, there would be dozens of repulsive tits the fat, ugly, and old would throw in your face as proof of their emancipation.

The majority of pretty girls will stay covered because all the men will be ogling them cause all they have been seeing is saggy wrinkly tits.

What if a woman has a meh face, but a really nice set of tits? What about her happy days?

>ugly feminists show us their tits just to try and arouse us
>they get the opposite
>"M...men are s...scared of real women!"

Yes they should be covered.

The reason being that if tits out becomes the norm then males will strive to lust after something in its place. An example of this in history is the devolution of the female ankle. Long ago before ankles were considered the prime nutting real estate, the entire female body was worshiped. Now fast forward to today where the only decent things that males can find attractive are the tits, ass, and vagina. Without tits being on this list, male society will find something else to be the sexual norm, such as scat, feet, or ,heaven forbid, homosexuality and/or interracial sex. With this new tits out movement, women do not realize that they are indeed pushing our civilization and our entire race to extinction.

So yes, please keep them covered except in the bedroom.

>in public

yes

Everything except the hands, neck, head, and hair should be covered up in public by both males and females unless they are doing physical labor or exercise

If there's no law against it I might get to see some awesome young tiddays in public.

However there's gonna be way more gross old and normal tits.

After trying to bare their breasts for awhile, and getting negative attention (like reactions of disgust), they'll stop doing it.

For most men including me (and excluding niggers), boobs are perhaps the most erotic part of a female body. We, as a civilized society, should separate sex from our daily lives. How could I concentrate on my job if I was permanently aroused? People should wear decent clothes in public.

Yes, those nasty fat bags are gross.
Girls just shouldn't grow into women, women are disgusting.

>ants pr0n

Yes you have to wear a shirt in public you fat male ham whale now please fuck off sage

It's not really worth it

tits should be covered because fuck most of them are disgusting

Ape nigger can't mentally will himself to focus on his work if a woman's ankle is exposed

Fucking childish

I think it is in women's best interest to cover the up in public, especially in urban areas, but there shouldn't be any obligation to do so anywhere it is permissible to be shirtless

Underrated post

Sauce?

Is child rearing not part of reproduction?

Implying what, flat chested women were unable to reproduce because of a lack of willing boners, and pass along the itty bitty titty gene?

And why would males become sexually aroused by physical features that hadn't yet fully evolved into the glorious boobs we enjoy today?

Wouldn't it make more sense for the sexual arousal to develop around boobs that already evolved for the purpose of nursing infants?

>implying women shouldn't be forced to wear cute and long skirts and dresses

Cunts should dress however her husband tells her to.

What is the name of this dress?

I would find it quite normal. I live near the sea, beaches and everything. Naked tits are very pleasant sighting and there is nothing unusual with topless girls

They're not in Ontario you idiot

Okay Mr. Own Way

No one wants saggy African tits.

>males attracted to fertile, healthy females who can successfully rear offspring
>certain females have more developed, aesthetic mammary glands that have grown to the point of remaining pronounced long after pregnancy
>this is attractive to males, because they know right away the female will be able to nurse
>males bone attractive females
>pass on big titty genes

Your assertion that the boobs developed first ignores the process of evolution. That shit doesn't happen immediately--natural selection takes time. As soon as females had *slightly* larger mammaries, the males would have found them more attractive, and natural selection would have started. The nursing function and the sexual aspect are thus inseparable.